Ace Panama, Groot, In High Brix

Can you reduce day hours, Daj? That'd help finish them. I always have other plants in the room, so that's a nogo for me. :confused:

Word DL, but that's ok... I have been slacking on my workouts anyway so I sure could use it!
119...switch to 10/14 for the last couple weeks. Will help her finish....Cheers.
You sure Duggs, that won't mess up that CD-1? I trust ya, just want to be sure I don't mess her up... she's looking really frosty and delicious these days.

First off, Happy New Year gang! 2019... crazy how time flies.

:thanks:I wanted to post today because someone was kind enough to think my journal deserved to be nominated for Journal of the month. And somehow, for some reason, there were more than a few people who agreed. Thank you to everyone for this win, I can honestly say I have never won anything in my life, until now. :yahoo:

I just want to thank everyone for the support, the conversation and of course for sharing your knowledge and making this journal worth reading through. I know I have learned a lot, and will continue to do so... I just hope you will all hang around and keep this going. :thanks:

I was thinking this morning that I may let this journal go until I harvest the Destroyer, and the CD-1... then close this one down and start a new for my, now, perpetual grow.

I hope everyone is recovering well from last night/ early this morning... also hope everyone made it home safe and sound!

First off, Happy New Year gang! 2019... crazy how time flies.

:thanks:I wanted to post today because someone was kind enough to think my journal deserved to be nominated for Journal of the month. And somehow, for some reason, there were more than a few people who agreed. Thank you to everyone for this win, I can honestly say I have never won anything in my life, until now. :yahoo:

I just want to thank everyone for the support, the conversation and of course for sharing your knowledge and making this journal worth reading through. I know I have learned a lot, and will continue to do so... I just hope you will all hang around and keep this going. :thanks:

I was thinking this morning that I may let this journal go until I harvest the Destroyer, and the CD-1... then close this one down and start a new for my, now, perpetual grow.

I hope everyone is recovering well from last night/ early this morning... also hope everyone made it home safe and sound!

Awesome Daj! Congratulations! Gonna head over to the JOTM thread....

Happy New Year!

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom