Alien Hydroponic EasyFeed System

No I have plants in coco so will be running canna coco for those and canna aqua for the dwc

sent from the cave from my ismoke

Oh my , you are absolutely nailing it ! I'm seriously considering giving up the organic scene to jump into the huge yields . My quality is where it needs to be , but nowhere near the yield , or speed . It's all a learning curve . You make it look so easy . Hats off to you and your crew.
Glad you're recovering nicely.

No I have plants in coco so will be running canna coco for those and canna aqua for the dwc

sent from the cave from my ismoke

Mate ditch the canna, its crap. look at my recipe for coco and if you follow that you will see monster crops.

Oh my , you are absolutely nailing it ! I'm seriously considering giving up the organic scene to jump into the huge yields . My quality is where it needs to be , but nowhere near the yield , or speed . It's all a learning curve . You make it look so easy . Hats off to you and your crew.
Glad you're recovering nicely.

Generally organics in soil is slow compared to coco and hydro. You could do an organic coco grow which would speed it up a little and get bigger plants. Im not massively clued up on organics so i cant give real sound advice but my friend who was a member here a few years ago grew monsters in super soil, check his journal out.

Jon705's First Attempt at Organic SuperSoil Featuring TopLED's New COB LED Panel

Well i will have some food and get back to work. 4 plants down, 9 to go. I will get them finished today. i was suffering yesterday and im getting too old to be climbing in and out of attics these days. feel like ive aged 10 years this year. Ive had this grow for years, maybe 5 or 6 years, i cant remember now. Its such a small space and has given me a lot of ball ache last year but my partner just plods on with it and work is minimal for me so i couldnt give it up even if it is just a 6 lighter. I guess thats a good space for most, im lucky im spoiled.

All of the trim is frosty as hell so im going to make my partner some quality shatter. I will get some pics up of that in good time. I may even get a video of him taking his first hit of it lol. I will get another photo bombardment up later on today :)

Picture overload.

WP_20161111_12_06_37_Pro.jpg

Ya not trying to hide a bold spot with all of that bud are you ? hehe only teasing :cheesygrinsmiley:

So that wasnt a bad days work. 9 plants done in 8 hours with help of my grow partner. This strain is unreal when you consider these plants were flipped 3 1/2 weeks from germination. 22 litre smart pots and plain coco coir. a really nice result given there was only 13 plants in a small place. Im estimating in the region of 90oz dry which when said and done is a fantastic result when considering veg time, no of plants and the space.

I have have 18 plants this time to go in. I had planned on 16 but germed a couple of white widow also. It will get real crowded in there but it should be fine. The plants vegged a little longer this time as theyve been in starter pots for 2 weeks under 600w led. they were topped which i dont usually do but only to slow the growth a little. they look a little worse for wear with some calmag def because i ran out and wasnt told about it. Its no problem as they will be awesome once potted up.

Heres the pics from today. Every head and side branch is dense as F**K....

WP_20161112_11_40_28_Pro.jpg

WP_20161112_11_45_51_Pro.jpg

WP_20161112_11_46_06_Pro.jpg

WP_20161112_11_46_15_Pro.jpg

WP_20161112_12_10_58_Pro.jpg

WP_20161112_16_18_02_Pro.jpg

WP_20161112_16_54_27_Smart.jpg

WP_20161112_16_55_10_Pro.jpg

WP_20161112_17_40_47_Pro.jpg

Im regretting not running this Blue Kripple in the Easyfeed system as it will blow the Amnesia haze out of the water for quality and weight.... It will for sure be in next time.

Ok mate thanks a lot, i will give that ionic a shot for the cocos.
Do you think a light mover would be a goog investment, ou should i get another 600 hps as heat is not an issue in the winter, or an led.
I have a 2by2by2m with a 600 aircooled.
Congrats on the harvest, and great to see you up and running mate. Take care and take it easy. Let yoursef heal, i regret running wild after my last surgerie.:cheer::Namaste:

Woah, that stuff is looking unbelievable, them nugs are bloody huge lol. Everything looks so frosty, I bet them cuttings gonna make some great shatter. Looks like that strain has some real quality too it, even looks dense in photos, haha. Nice work on getting the rest of the plants done!

Ok mate thanks a lot, i will give that ionic a shot for the cocos.
Do you think a light mover would be a goog investment, ou should i get another 600 hps as heat is not an issue in the winter, or an led.
I have a 2by2by2m with a 600 aircooled.
Congrats on the harvest, and great to see you up and running mate. Take care and take it easy. Let yoursef heal, i regret running wild after my last surgerie.:cheer::Namaste:

id go with more light if possible. light movers are good but id have 4x 600w hps in a 2x2m area.

Umm, 4*600 watt is way more than i wann be pulling here. Maybe i go with another 600 for flower and a 400 for veg.
As tempting as that sound. Cheers mate
Yeah i saw you Bring up jon in a post yes he is one of the best to pass thru here and very nice guy,hope all is well in his world.

Fantastic buds there Cultivator, outstanding!

I have a question for you if you don't mind. I've been running into temperature issues since changing my tents around (99F in the flower tent) and it's killed my plants. I went in and checked over everything and found loads of little tears in the aluminium ducting that I'm using which I tried to cover with duct tape, but the ducting still isn't swelling like it used to and I may have to wrap the full thing. Is there another form of ducting that you could recommend? Preferably something that's as easy to use as this stuff but with a lot more durability, I don't have the tools for sawing and shaping rigid metal or plastic ducting but there must be something out there that's similar but tougher? If you have any ideas they would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance in case you can help, cheers. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom