Alien Hydroponic EasyFeed System

Nice hat bud :high-five:

Colas where rather impressive as well pretty cool inspiration & one day some where in the near future i'll have plants like that, well at least i hope so.

So the plants are 2 weeks in the big pots now and ready to flip. They will be flipped on Sunday when i get back to the grow. i will place them in the system then also...

They arent perfect the way that I like to do it but im trying to train someone else to do it from 2000miles away and they not doing a bad job.

20161107_2224131.jpg

20161107_2224351.jpg

20161107_2224421.jpg

Nice man, looking good so far, they don't seem to be doing a bad job at all. I'm excited to see how these do in that alien system, it looks like a pucker piece of kit.

Loving the video, it gives a much better perspective of what's going on over a picture. It's looking really good in there. I got a feeling they're going to grow fast too. How many lights are you going to have in there total cult once you've got everything set up?

Nice, 6 sounds good. Be loads of available light for the girls to soak up and sunbathe in. Looking forward to seeing those 2x 10 light rooms, that sounds epic! I remember you saying before that the electric needed upgrading there, gonna be a bit of work to get it all done but will defintley be worth it.

Yes it will be worth it. Normally i go 4 plants per light so there is 16 plants in there and 4 would do it. but 6 is better. its just a case of whether or not i can run them without tripping the electric every time they come on. I must get around to installing new power, just havent been bothered about renovation because ive been so run down.

I head back to spain on Sunday and the Amnesia Haze are desperate to go in the Easyfeed system and be flipped to flower. I will get a video update done when i finish the build so you guys can see the simplicity in setting it up.

Going to be a really busy 3 weeks for me so posts will slow down after the weekend. Not that this thread has been mega active but I will have not much spare time at all as i have some big jobs to complete, I wish I could share them here but I told my self i wouldnt show any thing more than 8 or 10 lights for safety reasons.

Its always mega busy for me this time of year through til the spring.

I no where ya coming from cult to be honest ya show way more than your fair share and ya all ways find enough time to answer ppl ya know all the serious ppl appreciate the time ya put in

What's the biggest yield you've pulled from a 10-12ltr pot I've got some plants a couple weeks in flower that look bigger than I fort and I'm now thinking would I gain any yield if I repot

from an individual plant im not sure mate. Its a rare occasion that i ever weigh a plant individually so im not going to guess. but average would be 4oz dry based on 16oz per light in small pots. i mean in 12 litre pots i was regular pulling between 16-22oz per 600w hps and always 4 plants per light.

Best thing i ever done was switch to fabric smart pots though mate. in 22litre pots i do exactly the same veg but always get 20oz + per light and m2. The grow i harvested above is an exception to that because its a small space for 6 lights.

Back
Top Bottom