Always Growing In My Garden

If you noticed an onset of calcium deficiency, I find this normal; even though her diet consist of cal-mag, just not enough calcium.
Hey Tok!

Are you sure not feeding too much Cal/Mag? If I remember right, from that 250ppm of Cal/Mag is some % of N.
But must be still close to 100ish ppm of Ca and ~30-50 Mg.

Excessive Calcium locks out for example Magnesium and the excess plus lockouts may look actually like Ca deficiency.

I guess it settles down as soon as you start feeding nutes, so it gets a bit more balance in nutrition. ..Incase youre not decreasing the CalMag dose

How old is she now? :) And interesting how you get the plants always in the same shape.

Thanks for stopping @Verbalist and thanks for your questions and concerns.

She is approximately 4 weeks and I will be feeding her nutrient and the next solution change. When I start my plants on a cal-mag diet, I get better growth in the beginning, and when I start feeding her nutrients they normally accelerate with growth. Her next solution change she will receive about 150 - 200 of grow nutrients.

Hope this helps.

And interesting how you get the plants always in the same shape.
That's a good question. I normal systematically trim the fat fan leaves off to expose the growth under the leaves. This is when you will see some rapid growth; I like lots of branches when I scrog.

Tok..

It's time for an update on what is going on with the Golden Tiger.

First, I harvest and currently drying the three ladies that were in my flower tent. Gave my tent the normal cleaning and wipe down and moved the Golden Tiger to the flower tent. The reason I moved her to the flower tent is she started showing her per sex on or around the 5th of January. It is a regular seed, so we will see. :rofl:

I did a solution change yesterday and put her on week 4 of @Blue Planet Nutrients (if you have a question, just ask) which has a high ppm range. I will be staying on week 4 until I have the height I want for the scrog net.

Time to show where I am. Oh ya, notice how large the stem is already, and the roots are snow white.

My plans are this grow is to show you how big a plant the @ViparSpectra XS-2000 will scrog. I will be using a 4x4 net to show maximum coverage of the light. It should not completely fill the net, so lets see what I can do with her.

Stay safe and grow well my friends,

Tok..

First, I harvest and currently drying the three ladies that were in my flower tent. Gave my tent the normal cleaning and wipe down and moved the Golden Tiger to the flower tent. The reason I moved her to the flower tent is she started showing her per sex on or around the 5th of January. It is a regular seed, so we will see. :rofl:

I did a solution change yesterday and put her on week 4 of @Blue Planet Nutrients (if you have a question, just ask) which has a high ppm range. I will be staying on week 4 until I have the height I want for the scrog net.

Time to show where I am. Oh ya, notice how large the stem is already, and the roots are snow white.

My plans are this grow is to show you how big a plant the @ViparSpectra XS-2000 will scrog. I will be using a 4x4 net to show maximum coverage of the light. It should not completely fill the net, so lets see what I can do with her.

Tok..
Sucha cool defol :high-five: the shape already starts to look like ”heya scrog I’m comming!”

E: lol didn’t see you already mentioned the scrog.
Going to look sweet :)

Thanks for stopping by @Verbalist

I want to see how big of a plant I can scrogging under a XS-2000 in a 4x4 net. Now that I transferred her to the big tent I increased the bucket size to 5 gal of about 3 1/2 gallons of solution. She is now getting blasted by three air stones to start picking up on her development. When I start a plant in my veg tent I just give her enough to build a slow strong foundation. The bigger the main stem the bigger the plant.

I will veg her for about two more weeks and get her ready for the switch.

Tok..
i put golden tiger on my wishlist a few days ago. so many genetics from the region . i want a few thai genetics but until i get a large stash, 12 - 15 weeks in flower is too much.

i've gone 111 days on a super silver haze pheno that was hugely sativa. on day 111, not one trich had gotten cloudy so i cut the bitch! it wasn't even more than an average buzz. :)

cant wait to see her just before you harvest.

i did one bubbling bucket grow. switched the clones from dirt, to hydro. eight 5 gall buckets. the day i flipped them into flower, i fed them. they were gorgeous, like medium sized beach balls.

i came back from work and they were all dead. looked like somebody took a blow torch to them. i apparently overfed them buy A LOT! last time i tried hydro but i still see those great looking plants and the insane root masses. so purely white.

long live soil! :volcano-smiley:

She is now getting blasted by three air stones to start picking up on her development.
She definitely thanking for all those bubbles :D

I’m also having 2x 8" stones in my 15L ~3.5gallon bucket blasting 480L/h.
…that makes some deep drummin sound which annoys the fuck out wife every night :laugh:

I find more medication can make me sleep deeper than not. :rofl:
Thats thru. Speacking of which Purple Punch starts to be dry enough to be jarred!
Weighed them and trimmed, posting more about that later on my size. But gotta say this is far best smoke Ive ever grew before. Puts u into sleep srsly.

Remember to stay medicated with your fresh herbs and flowers! :ganjamon:

This is going to be a some what strange update.

The Golden Tiger strain has two phenotype which are 2 Thai strains (Koh Chang Thai and Hmong Thai) from my understanding. Koh-Chang Thai is the preferred phenotype, but mind is showing all the traits of Hmong Thai, which is a bad thing, for me only. I don't want to flower a plant for possibly 11 to 14 weeks for a sleeping pill. I know there are some growers that would love to grow this strain, I am not one of them.

Anyways, here is the general specific on the strain.

Hmong Thai is a 100% pure Indica strain that is native to the different mountainous regions of Thailand. Perfect for any lazy night spent on the couch, Hmong Thai packs a super relaxing yet stimulating high that will have you kicking back almost immediately. You’ll feel a subtle lift in the back of the head at the onset of the high, filling you with a sense of giggly happiness and unfocused creativity. A deeply relaxing body high comes next, washing over your entire body with a buzzy effect and leaving you feeling totally calmed and pretty sedated at times before you finally fade away into a deep and peaceful sleep. Thanks to these effects and its moderate 14-15% average THC level, Hmong Thai is often chosen to treat those suffering from conditions such as depression, insomnia, appetite loss or nausea, chronic fatigue and chronic pain. This bud has a classic spicy citrus flavor with a sugary grapefruit exhale. The aroma is of earthy herbs and sour citrus with a spicy grapefruit effect that’s released as the nugs are broken apart. Hmong Thai buds have airy piecey long bright neon green nugs with rich golden undertones, vibrant amber hairs and a coating of matching clear crystal trichomes.

Effects - Body High, Giggly, Hungry, Relaxing, Sleepy, Uplifting

May Relieve - Appetite Loss, Chronic Pain, Depression, Fatigue, Insomnia

Flavors - Citrus, Grapefruit, Sour, Spicy, Sugary, Sweet

Aromas - Citrus, Earthy, Grapefruit, Herbal, Sour, Sweet
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I already started a F/F Green Crack to step in when she gets big enough. I need to get three DWC's grows done before the weather gets to hot. Which I will then change to another medium for container grows.

Here are some last images, before I compost her. Shit happens with regular seeds.

Tok..

So did you sex the plant yet or is it just generally because of 14 weeks flowering time?
If it is a female plant why don’t you just flip her then already? You could finish a bit smaller plant a lot faster for example runnin 10/14 lights for whole flowering perioid. More dark it matures faster etc.

But totally understand if youve got limited time, looking for a specific phenos and want to grow many plants as you can in certain time.
Strain spec’s sounded like a dream tho.

Grow well and good luck, what ever is your next move :)

FYI

Chinese New Year is right around the corner.

Little Year - 8 days
Preparation for the New Year begins on January 24th 2022 and last until New years Eve.

Spring Festival - 11Days
Chinese New Year officially begins on February 1st, 2022 and ends on February 11th.

And let us not forget Lantern Festival -4days
Preparations begin the 12th and the Lantern Festival is held on February 15th.

Will you be ready @ViparSpectra

Stay safe, and grow well my friends,

Tok..

It's time for a photo update.
Everything has been going well with the Golden Tiger. I change her solution the other day and she is still feeding and taking up water. Today she received 5ml of micro, 5 ml of bloom and 2 quarts of water. I don't think I mentioned it, but I am using @Blue Planet Nutrients mainly so I can use them up before they go bad. I am not sure of the shelf life after opening. At solution change she was 1080ppm's @5.4 ph'd and 56 degrees. The temperature has been an issue this winter with temp's around 10 degrees and lower. I have had my oil heater on in my grow room for the last couple weeks or so, only get a break during the day when temp's raise.
The image are from the last week or so.

That's all folks until next time.

Tok..

Also; It has been so cold in my part of the world; that I had to use my @Mars Hydro seedling heat mat on my bucket to warm the solution.

edit: spellcheck does not correct grammar either. :rofl:

It's time for a photo update.
Everything has been going well with the Golden Tiger. I change her solution the other day and she is still feeding and taking up water. Today she received 5ml of micro, 5 ml of bloom and 2 quarts of water. I don't think I mentioned it, but I am using @Blue Planet Nutrients mainly so I can use them up before they go bad. I am not sure of the shelf life after opening. At solution change she was 1080ppm's @5.4 ph'd and 56 degrees. The temperature has been an issue this winter with temp's around 10 degrees and lower. I have had my oil heater on in my grow room for the last couple weeks or so, only get a break during the day when temp's raise.
The image are from the last week or so.

That's all folks until next time.

Tok..

Also; It has been so cold in my part of the world; that I had to use my @Mars Hydro seedling heat mat to my bucket to warm the solution.
Good morning Tok hope you are well my friend.
Garden looks lovely as usual.
Try and stay warm Amigo. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill

How has it been @Bill284

I was glad to see you where up and running a few months after the accident; and no one got seriously hurt. Were you able to sell you house and get the new one you wanted? I know you were in the process when everything turned upside down.
Anyways, I hope you and the misses (I know I forgot your pets) the best wishes and safety in the years to come.

Larry

How has it been @Bill284

I was glad to see you where up and running a few months after the accident; and no one got seriously hurt. Were you able to sell you house and get the new one you wanted? I know you were in the process when everything turned upside down.
Anyways, I hope you and the misses (I know I forgot your pets) the best wishes and safety in the years to come.

Larry
We are still getting things organized but we are in the new shack thanks Tok.
We did sell the old one minus $250000.00 though.
Insurance company still hasn't fixed it yet.:eek:
It's a big fekup.
I popped chronic thunder for my summer grow.
But have to build a fire proof grow room away from the house before I start up a indoor grow.
Can't risk doing that to Stacey again.
Thanks so much for your kind words.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom