Grape Ape & Golden Tiger Hit the Shower - DBHBB & 600W HPS - Winter 2016

Chainsaw and strong weed... there's no way anything bad could come of combining the two ;-)

The wood chipper is way more scary. Get a glove or shirt caught on a branch and it could easily end up as a Fargo moment.

I'm happy to report the second taste was MUCH better. I can't say the flavor lives up to the smell or stone, but it is smooth and just fine. The smell is a moving target, too. This jar and bud has more of the fuel smell with bright citrus in the background. Loving it and looking forward to really jumping in after it has been around a couple of months!

No they never do, but being half a day high hanging out with a stupid smile makes me feel like I can excuse my Colombian this tiny flaw. It got more like toasted chestnuts on the inhale and slightly sourish/skunky and salty on the exhale now, and yours will start developing cleanest taste with time as well :thumb:

Well gang, I think it is time to put a fork in this journal 'cuz it is done!

If I was better at identifying tastes ans smells, I'd try to provide more, but I'm no good at it. The GT is definitely changing - and quickly. It will probably never be as tasty as my Pitbull, but the smell and flavor is improving by the day it seems. While the GT(+) crop just finished, two months ago I chopped GASS. It has been curing and has become something special. It definitely has an up front smell of grape candy. It is a great, tasty evening puff.

Here is a quick recap:
All seeds planted into DBHBB on 11-23-15 and all flipped on 1-5-16 = 38 days of veg.
Grape Ape x Sensi Star was chopped 3-5&6-16 = 98/99 days, yielding 4 zips
Golden Tiger(+) chopped 4-27-16 = 151 days, yielding 10.75 zips
Total = 14.75 ounces from 3'x3'
Lights this time were one 600W HPS and two x MH300 LEDs (combined = 270W actual draw)

GASS
20160309_084317.jpg

GT+
GT_Bud3.jpg

As always I thank each and everyone of you who have followed this journal. I appreciate your knowledge and support more than you know. A big shout out to Doc just for being here, his kit, and for continuing to improve cannabis cultivation. Last but not least, an extra special thanks to Dr. Ziggy for letting me know about these Tigers and for all his assistance.

If you haven't already, I hope you will join me as I move outdoors for summer's long slow ride to a late autumn harvest.

:thanks: :Namaste:

Those GT buds look so gnarly!

Looks like a few crumbles is all it would take. The buds have such nice color and the flower structure shows the colors very nicely.

Guess it will be fantasy pot....thanks Major...for the pix and the info in the other thread.

Back
Top Bottom