Grape Ape & Golden Tiger Hit the Shower - DBHBB & 600W HPS - Winter 2016

Wednesday, April 6th. This thermometer reads a couple degrees high, but you get the idea. It was even hotter yesterday. By next week the high temp will probably drop down by about 30F degrees.

Thermometer_4-6-161.jpg

Wednesday, April 6th. This thermometer reads a couple degrees high, but you get the idea. It was even hotter yesterday. By next week the high temp will probably drop down by about 30F degrees.

Thermometer_4-6-161.jpg

Without giving too much info Major, what part of the country are you in?

Got love Oregon, the land where you just never know what you will get. It is the only state I have ever had to wear sunglasses during a rainstorm :rofl:

Boy isn't that the truth OG:hookah:. I have to keep a jacket in the truck at all times. We get those 50/60* drops between day/night all summer long.
5pm it's 95 & 5am it's 40. wtf!:smokin:

Thats why I asked...how the he'll is it that hot there now? Geebus! Is that regular for this time of year?

Not normal for Oregon, his area broke records.

Yep. Last year and this year have been crazy-hot for this early. Last year it lasted quite a while. This year it will be back to the 70's today and 60's by next week.

I live just over the Cali' border so we are warmer and drier than most of the state.

Just listen to all you southerners...your all spoiled ...whoooo..."back to the 70's." OK, how'd ya like to be able to put your beer outside to keep it cold....oh no! It would bloody freeze solid around HERE these past few days! NOT GOOD!:thedoubletake:
Major , i'm comin down there to soak up some of those rays my brotha...also check on the trip wires me and my security team put around your garden....:blunt: :smokin:

70s-100s no fun, they should have their temps capped at a federal level :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom