Grape Ape & Golden Tiger Hit the Shower - DBHBB & 600W HPS - Winter 2016

Major , i'm comin down there to soak up some of those rays my brotha...also check on the trip wires me and my security team put around your garden....:blunt: :smokin:

You are welcome anytime! :high-five:

Weekend Update (NOT!)

While I transition to outdoors and wait for the Tigers in the shower, I thought I'd go a different direction this week.

The HB gang may not be the best candidates for trying this, but with extra seeds or clones kicking around, it sounded like fun to me. Marzbadrock just started a new thread as a followup to his previous Solo Cup Grow. The idea is to see what you can do with a small container, something like 16 oz. up to about 2 liters. Find a weird "anything-you-can-throw-a-plant-in" container and see what you come up with. I'm going to try a couple. If interested, here is a link to the "competition".

Roots Of Agony - Marzbadrock's Ongoing Thread Of Hardcore Bondage & Confinement

I think this is my first entry:

This piggy bank is roughly a 4" sphere with a little extra room in the nose. In goes some Promix and a seed...
I hope some of you will join us!

Out of curiosity I grabbed a couple of leaves from the GT(+) currently vegging outdoors. It is very early in the season, so I was happy with what I'll call 16-17.

That's it for this week. It is just too nice outside to be in on the 'puter. Have a great one, gang! :circle-of-love:

That's great reading :passitleft:

It sure is! :thumb:

Apparently things are currently copacetic! :slide:

They are!
The GT(+) in the shower look the same as my last update. They drink about every 4 days so I decided to do another round of drenches and they will get Brix today. My current guess is I will chop them the weekend of the 23rd.

I knew I was pushing my luck by pushing the girls outside this early in the season. We went from 90+F down to 34F last night. What's worse, we had sustained 25 MPH winds with gusts in the mid-40s. Also heavy rain and light hail. The wind blew over my little make-shift greenhouse and knocked one of my lights down I am using for GLR. We are in for a little more of the same today/tonight, but then back up to mid-80s this weekend. It has been an outdoor grower's rollercoaster ride. Hopefully the serious poop is behind us for a while. Right now a couple of the bigger plants look beat up and I lost some soil when one of the smaller plants got blown over.

I knew I was pushing my luck by pushing the girls outside this early in the season. We went from 90+F down to 34F last night. What's worse, we had sustained 25 MPH winds with gusts in the mid-40s. Also heavy rain and light hail. The wind blew over my little make-shift greenhouse and knocked one of my lights down I am using for GLR. We are in for a little more of the same today/tonight, but then back up to mid-80s this weekend. It has been an outdoor grower's rollercoaster ride. Hopefully the serious poop is behind us for a while. Right now a couple of the bigger plants look beat up and I lost some soil when one of the smaller plants got blown over.

Major, are the GTs good? please tell me

:)

The wind..blows..

Major, are the GTs good? please tell me

:)

The wind..blows..

Only one Tiger outside at the moment and she came through it in good shape - not the best, but far from the worst. The Tigers in bloom are inside, still in the shower and doing fine. Luckily we didn't lose power. A lot of people did.

We got hit by the same storm yesterday evening, Luckily for me I tied down the greenhouse and Sinead weathered the storm ok but it sure had me worried, it came out of no where. One minute it was beautiful out the next you would have thought you were in a tropical storm.
Sorry to hear you took some damage from it

We got hit by the same storm yesterday evening, Luckily for me I tied down the greenhouse and Sinead weathered the storm ok but it sure had me worried, it came out of no where. One minute it was beautiful out the next you would have thought you were in a tropical storm.
Sorry to hear you took some damage from it

You know what OG? That heavy defol may have saved Sinead from extreme damage. I think you are psychic. You even chose Linda and she ended up being the only PF I had which was actually female! And you guessed X6 for biggest yield my first grow. You should change your name to Karnak and hold envelopes to your forehead.

You know what OG? That heavy defol may have saved Sinead from extreme damage. I think you are psychic. You even chose Linda and she ended up being the only PF I had which was actually female! And you guessed X6 for biggest yield my first grow. You should change your name to Karnak and hold envelopes to your forehead.

Hey Shiggs....that was Carson's move.....He ruled! Miss him alot!:love:

Back
Top Bottom