Grape Ape & Golden Tiger Hit the Shower - DBHBB & 600W HPS - Winter 2016

Thanks for the positive vibes, guys!
The last of the weather moved east this morning so it looks to be beautiful grow weather for at least the next week. All in all I got off easy considering. Best of luck to you to the east and south. It sounds like you are next in line for some challenging weather.

Weekend Update (beginning week #19)
88 days since flip to 12/12
Pool_Time.jpg

I'm am tired of lugging big(ish) pots around and no longer have room for them inside. It was killing me getting them in and out, up and down steps. Our last day of frost averages mid-April. These girls went outside permanently the last day of March. Because I don't want them to "flip" yet, I set up a makeshift GLR thingie for them (don't laugh). It is nothing more than a pair of ancient 24" T-12s hanging by yo-yo's from an old coat rack made of galvanized pipe. I think I'll need it for about a month. By then I hope days will be long enough to keep them in veg.
I was thinking about doing this for the same reasons. Do the bugs go after the light and plants? I actually have outdoor lights with flourescents in them that light up my back yard, thought about leaving some of those on all night. Not sure if it will be bright enough, though.

Edit: Forgot picture.

I was thinking about doing this for the same reasons. Do the bugs go after the light and plants? I actually have outdoor lights with flourescents in them that light up my back yard, thought about leaving some of those on all night. Not sure if it will be bright enough, though.

Yes they do. The lights attracts moths, etc. just like any other light source. Most of them get stuck in the plastic sheeting. I've pulled three off the plants so far. Definitely something to watch for. I've not seen any damage, but that will come later if I end up with caterpillars.

Hey Major Pita, I have a friend and they were wondering. If someone bought medical marijuana, would it be possible to know visually if in fact that's what they bought?

No. There is nothing special about the MJ look itself. Unless you go into the dispensary, there is no way to know. I have about a dozen places within a few miles. So far, all have excellent quality. Most go with "clean green" certified bud since "organic" is not a legal term that can be applied to MJ.

Southern Oregon

That's the spot! :cheesygrinsmiley:
Well I was way off, I thought you were near me. You're not. At all.

I knew I was pushing my luck by pushing the girls outside this early in the season. We went from 90+F down to 34F last night. What's worse, we had sustained 25 MPH winds with gusts in the mid-40s. Also heavy rain and light hail. The wind blew over my little make-shift greenhouse and knocked one of my lights down I am using for GLR. We are in for a little more of the same today/tonight, but then back up to mid-80s this weekend. It has been an outdoor grower's rollercoaster ride. Hopefully the serious poop is behind us for a while. Right now a couple of the bigger plants look beat up and I lost some soil when one of the smaller plants got blown over.
I've got Accuweather up all day, our Spring has completely sucked so far. Always running out to get them back inside. We're in for five more days of rain and thunderstorms, my poor poor girls.

Well I was way off, I thought you were near me. You're not. At all.

Without too much detail, where are you?

:welcome: to my shower grow. My outdoor journal should be up in a few (4-20) days.

You know what OG? That heavy defol may have saved Sinead from extreme damage. I think you are psychic. You even chose Linda and she ended up being the only PF I had which was actually female! And you guessed X6 for biggest yield my first grow. You should change your name to Karnak and hold envelopes to your forehead.

That skit was my all time favorite of Johnnies. I can not ever remember one of them that did not put a big ole smile on my face.:cheesygrinsmiley:

That skit was my all time favorite of Johnnies. I can not ever remember one of them that did not put a big ole smile on my face.:cheesygrinsmiley:

"Take the Slauson cutoff. Get out of your car and cut off your slauson."

Thanks guys! Happy 420 to all!
Smoke 'em if you got 'em!
:tokin::passitleft::party:

Happy 420 Pita! I'm gonna sub this for a read later tonight. I need to get all the high brix info I can! :passitleft:

Welcome, bro! Party on...

Back
Top Bottom