Thanks! I’m pleased to hear that - the super quiet part is super important for me as the tent is in the room I sleep in.
:meditate:
:thumb: Same for me, although mine is in a closet, so there’s a little separation. There is a tube that pulls air from my bedroom into the tent, and the air rushing through that is louder than both the intake and exhaust fans.

the air rushing through that is louder than both the intake and exhaust fans.
:bravo: I was thinking of some of that furry lined ducting :hmmmm:

psychic connection with the electronics in the grow room and if a fan goes off down there, a timer goes awry, a light fails to come on... I somehow know.
That’s pretty cool. It’s all electricity and vibration so attunement is not out of the question. I used to know someone who could blow a circuit just turning on a light switch. Honestly, it was wise to keep her away from all switches. And once we had a studio client (big project - whole album production etc) and every time she was in the studio, gear would go haywire - weird glitches, computer feeezes etc. Things that didn’t happen any other time. That’s all a little different to this scenario - but really, we’re all electric so I don’t think it’s impossible that you’ve become attuned to electrical variances in your environment. We periodically unplug all devices in the house except lights to take a break from the internet and wifi frequencies etc and can definitely feel it. :meditate:
There we go :yahoo:
:thanks: I’ll post the comparison pics later today. :)

I’ve been meaning to post this for a while. When I got my last prize pack from @SeedsMan, :love: thankyou!, I also got this T-shirt. While the logo isn’t my usual cup of tea, design wise, the T-shirt itself is wonderful quality organic cotton that just feels excellent to wear. Soft, with just the right weight. It’s huge of course and I’m small, so it’s a permanent night shirt. So comfortable :thanks:
DB0A39E6-2173-40E0-B31C-2D4D2C57AD67.jpeg

I bit the bullet on the fan! :slide:

6B280CD3-9F1F-44A6-8EDF-8ED983A16005.jpeg

I did an experiment last night, and didn’t take my oil dose. I took some other herbal pain killers instead (Nervagesic - Californian poppy, and couple of other bark/root extracts). It worked fairly well like it always has but I’ve realised that the half life of the cannabis oil is carrying me through the mornings too. Pain levels this morning have been way higher than usual and continued to rise once I got moving (which they usually don’t) so now I’m having to chase it. So the experiment was a success - the canna oil is super important! :ganjamon:

Phew I just caught up. 7 pages I had to get through through there lol. That was a very nice harvest you pulled in there Amy! I am excited to see what you pull for numbers altogether from outside.

I tried promix and osmocote+ before going to the kit and while it was simple it produce dthe worst product I have grown. It was not very successful for me.

:ciao:... Hi Amy :hug: I just really want to inform people of a very simple approach to organics...rocks and compost is all a person needs! Its insanely simple, I haven't the slightest idea why it took everyone (the long time organic heads) so long to figure out! You seriously can't beat a 4 ingredient mix (if so let me know). I suppose people like to over complicate things though...including me! :hmmmm:

Everyone is always trying to find the simplest version of things...and I'm about the least invested a person growing weed could be lol...and it works for me! So well in fact, I cant help but to try and get everyone to give it a shot...just once!

You're right though, mixing is a big downside! It also requires at very minimum 10 gallons of soil, 15 would be perfect though...and I definitely understand that can be a bit hard to tote around! Thats really the killer there...15+ gallons gets to be hard to deal with...figure that out though - and your golden!

I'm honestly mind blown by its simplicity...it seems a hidden gem no-one knows about, hopefully I can help to change that :):headbanger:
What is your 4 ingredient mix? I have a buddy that grows outside in just compost and while he does ok, I think he could do a lot better. He is barely able to supply himself for 5 to 6 months and it would be good if he could grow enough to not have to look for it for half the year.

Back
Top Bottom