Looking a bit further around this forum, I see I am maybe the first to feature this particular cross. There were lots of other Ace Kali China crosses around and being grown a couple of years ago, but the Nepal Jam one wasn’t amongst them.
I see now that I was influenced be all the KC crosses I saw, combined with the description of NJ x KC, which includes a fairly short flowering time.
Nepal Jam x Kali China is one of the most complete and interesting sativa/indica hybrids we have bred in recent years, combining many desirable and positive traits in one plant. Sativa dominant hybrid with small, compact and columnar structure, very manageable and easy to grow, ripening in just 8 weeks of flowering.
If Ace say that about it, then I want to try it!

You won't be disappointed in the KC side. Every Pre98 KaliMist cross I've run has had its innate power.

And I've looked at that NepJam for years - never pulled the trigger. I'd like to isolate a Nepalese high someday. It was one of the four strains that Nevil used for the original Hazes.

Hi Amy :ciao: Your tent is looking great!

CBD#1 is about a week away from harvest.
Have you harvested this one yet?
If you have some bright light in an otherwise dark space, fast shutter speeds can give the effect of blackness in the dark/unlit background.
Beautiful pictures as always. Thanks for sharing some of your photography methods. :circle-of-love:

Mini Update :reading420magazine:

harvested this one yet?
Yes! And, No! :thedoubletake:

I’ve been watching it and even tho there were still more clear trichs in places than I like, there was also a fair amount of developing amber and the top half wasn’t getting any better so I’ve chopped the top section and will let the rest go a little longer.

My first partial harvest. :thumb:

Always love getting to see the indoor plants in the sun on harvest days. For now, busy days and much rest needed... more later... :love:

You won't be disappointed in the KC side. Every Pre98 KaliMist cross I've run has had its innate power.
Excellent :bongrip:
Nepalese high
Have you explored much of what RSC have on offer?
was one of the four strains that Nevil used for the original Hazes.
A Nepalese? Ot the Nepal Jam in particular? Or one of the parents of NJ?

I’m looking forward to it so much - we wait so long thinking about trying something. It’s very cool to be only weeks away from aching it in the pipe!

You are rocking it, Amy!
Thanks Vex! The inspiration of your mega flux a few years ago will always have a special place in my canna-heart!

:love:
:ciao:

Have you explored much of what RSC have on offer?

A Nepalese? Ot the Nepal Jam in particular? Or one of the parents of NJ?
Just a Nepalese from back then. IIRC. It was Colombian, Mexican, Thai and Nepalese. Each year, he'd pollinate them all from one of the four strains. I think Haze C was the Nepalese father. :hmmmm:

I should check out RSC someday. But then, I'd probably buy some seeds. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks Vex! The inspiration of your mega flux a few years ago will always have a special place in my canna-heart!

:love:
:ciao:

Awww. That means a lot!! Thank you. :love:

I'm so glad to have started my 2nd grow journal finally! It's been far too long.

Goodness that CBD#1 is frostyyyyyy!

Hey Amy, I wanted to ask your opinion please. I’m wanting to start a CBD oil dose for my pup, for her anxiety. What dosage of Candida oil do you think would be a good starting dose? I made 1oz/2 cup evoo and she weighs about 45 lbs. I appreciate any advice you can give me for her. :love:

CBD oil dose for my pup, for her anxiety.
dosage of Candida oil do you think would be a good starting dose?
The canine That uses my oils started on a dose of approx 1mg. That was 4 drops of my Candida infused oil that was about 5-6mg/ml. I’m pretty sure she is still on that dose. It is added to her food in morning and evening. I think they do 2 drop each time, but may do all 4 drops in morning meal. Canna remember sorry

That was treating for arthritis/pain etc but it calmed her down too.

:ciao: :love:

Partial harvest are a great idea both to let the plant ripen/swell more evenly, and to lessen the wear and tear on you!
Exactly right. I maybe timed this one a bit late tho. I was battling high humidity for a while and only just got it sorted recently. Looks like that plus the lack of lower trimming that got thick with buds down below (in the shade, mind you) is showing signs of rot and I haven’t had the energy/capacity to cut it! :eek: Hopefully that is happening in a minute. Lovely other is gearing up to help me.

I enjoyed a 1:1 dose of Candida CD-1 and Panama today, in under-tongue dosing oil form. It was/a lovely combination. I was very calm and able to talk clearly with someone who was here to help me. That’s not always the case. :). It was a crazy hectic morning (by my standards) and the meds really earned their keep.

I followed it with a lovely clean pipe packed with Panama flower.
C5F6EA96-C294-4D91-BCAB-B49E72A4813B.jpeg

Earlier today.

That was followed by some serious sense of well-being happiness, then lunch and then the attempt at a nap - which was only mildly successful. Why am I saying all this...? :hmmmm: :laughtwo: Only to say that I just have the go to get up and cut the rot off the rest of CBD#1 before it spreads any further and will just harvest the rest. Not sure bout washing it. Might it be wiser not to if some botrytis is threatening? No one is going to be awake to answer that I don’t think. I will need to decide - I think I won’t wash.
Hey! Less work! :idea:

Snip snip! :ciao: :surf:

I was very calm and able to talk clearly with someone who was here to help me. That’s not always the case. :). It was a crazy hectic morning (by my standards) and the meds really earned their keep.
Lovely!
Not sure bout washing it. Might it be wiser not to if some botrytis is threatening?
Once you cut out the botrytiss I'd wash it with some diluted H2O2 if you have any. It's been a couple of years since I've had rot spread after washing and hanging, and I don't think I trimmed aggressively enough back then.

I salvaged a lot. And got rid of a lot. No H2O to available. Report forthcoming ... at a currently unspecifi-able future moment.

I’ve had a whole bunch of medical and disability assessments the last few weeks which has completely wiped me out and effectively cancelled anything else I might’ve been planning on. Crazy time but all good (and for excellent outcomes) and the work I had to do to give all my info is pretty much done. And so am I, LOL! Done like a dinner! Holding my phone is... challenging.

I’ve just been managing what I need to do for the plants, yay! A couple of days ago I managed to get in and prune a lot of “overgrow” in the Candida CD-1 nether regions. There’ll be no problems w rot there, we expect now!

I’m wandering off to silently cruise the forums and look at all your gardens now. No voice today so even dictating to my phone isn’t really working very well. Whispering is a little painful as well

:ciao: :love: :surf:

Back
Top Bottom