I wake up before the sparrows fart, Celt, and there’s nothing like a big toke as the sun comes up, right?
:passitleft:

I’m not sure you are right about the mould killing effects of alcohol (but don’t have the energy to find supporting info for that statement) and in any case I don’t make oils with alcohol extracted cannabinoids because I am allergic to alcohol :)

I did a 3-tier separation. Rubbish; topical oil; tokes and dosing oil.

It’s a great toke BTW! Both on its own and as a ‘mixer’.

Nice, I have always been an early riser. Lifetime of 5am starts to my day :)

Back in the days I lived in the wild, with no power, wood fired cooking and hand pumping water, I slept from about 10pm till 1am, got up and read for a couple hours, went back to bed and up again with the sun....was the most rested I have ever been.

Update one of two: skipping over lots of stuff! :smokin:

Everything left in the tent is either in or just about to enter the harvest window. I’m still in a pretty bad flare-up so this is me sending love with pics :love:

Except to say this (and I really am skipping over lots of grow stuff but had to include this): the Candida I’ve grown is totally a split personality of the 2 phenos. I was giggling about it the other night that while extolling it’s virtues of genetic stability all this time, I‘ve grown 3 and they‘ve all been different. But really, this one absolutely 100% has some branches with the indica-type buds and some with the sativa-type. Go figure. A phenomenal hybrid :D The medicine is consistent as anything!

The branches with the chunky buds also have massive fanleaf fade that came on, I think, after they got light-fried. The sativa-type branches don’t have that heavy fade on the fan leaves at all. An odd plant no doubt!

Nonetheless some super chunky and very frosty CBD buds are looking fantastic and close to being chopped.

10 days ago I finally got in and cut it right back - don’t want another mould event, right? Here it is that night, featuring the piecemeal bamboo support frame that has evolved over time. @syenite :ciao:

I kept the trimmins - 6 weeks in flower and pretty good! Am adding it to my CD edibles infusion As I type. It should contain some amount of CBC I ‘m thinking (It being a cannabinoid that occurs earlier).

These are all last night. Looking not far from harvest, at only 6 days shy of 8weeks-since-pistils-in-the-tops.

Meanwhile, the Early Miss has chugged along in a corner and is now fattening up a bit. I like the tokes from this one - which reminds me its been a while since i had any and i have quite a bit in the jar. The oil from it helps me sleep at might at the moment.
:bongrip:

Also I close to harvest.

NJ x KC in next post... :surf:

Update two of two: Nepal Jam and Kali China :love:

Also very close to harvest. As soon as I’m able I think.

I had a bit f fun with the built-in photo processor on the iPad for some of these.

Day 83 (+40/48)

And not wanting to break with tradition ... a special critter saying hello from the outside garden
6D1AA349-BE6C-4284-ACBB-5577A6E688AB.jpeg

I’m looking forward to the weekend - when I will have the opportunity to browse all your journals.

Stay safe and suitably medicated, my loves.
:love:
:Namaste:

I’m still in a pretty bad flare-up

Sorry to hear, Amy!

But really, this one absolutely 100% has some branches with the indica-type buds and some with the sativa-type. Go figure. A phenomenal hybrid :D The medicine is consistent as anything!

Amazing. That Candida is building up quite the mythology and it sounds like it lives up to it!

piecemeal bamboo support frame that has evolved over time

That is literally a figurative description of me

6 days shy of 8weeks-since-pistils-in-the-tops

Your photos are relentless splendour :adore::adore::green_heart:

Update two of two: Nepal Jam and Kali China :love:

Also very close to harvest. As soon as I’m able I think.

I had a bit f fun with the built-in photo processor on the iPad for some of these.

Day 83 (+40/48)

And not wanting to break with tradition ... a special critter saying hello from the outside garden
6D1AA349-BE6C-4284-ACBB-5577A6E688AB.jpeg

I’m looking forward to the weekend - when I will have the opportunity to browse all your journals.

Stay safe and suitably medicated, my loves.
:Namaste:
ACEs gear for the win. I really like ACEs lines they are all so good. Cool shot of the dragon fly

Hi Amy, your garden is looking great! I hope your days are filled with more rest and relaxation (as soon as harvests are done, of course). :green_heart:

Hi Amy. The Candida and Early Miss are looking super. Photos are on point. I hope all is well in your world . Have a great day and stay stoneder

...and that concludes the nickel tour. Tent is looking frosty and full of anticipation!
I’m still in a pretty bad flare-up so this is me sending love with pics
Much appreciated. Healing time... :slide:
Nonetheless some super chunky and very frosty CBD buds are looking fantastic and close to being chopped.
Looks loverly! Even a well-bred strain can get a mutant now and again.
These are all last night. Looking not far from harvest, at only 6 days shy of 8weeks-since-pistils-in-the-tops.
Noice!
The oil from it helps me sleep
Good time to replenish the jars then!
That is literally a figurative description of me
LOL!

Beautiful. And photos too!
Thanks mr ddick! :high-five:
ACEs gear for the win. I really like ACEs lines they are all so good. Cool shot of the dragon fly
Thanks PC - good to see you. Yes I’m a big fan of their work as well. So grateful to have discovered...
Hi Amy. ...looking super. ...on point.
:thanks:
I hope all is well in your world . Have a great day and stay stoneder
You too Fredwak :passitleft:
Wow those Candida buds are impressive to say the least! They all are really, stellar grow Amy, I’m so glad you became an indoor grower too, you’ve really got it nailed! :love:
Thanks Heavenly buddy! I dunno about nailed - but it’s sure nice to have some ripening buds and not stressing out that it’s been raining for a week straight! Inside my RH is happily staying below 50% in my room and now below 60% in the tent (both are because I’m running the RC and the Dehuey all the time ... so now it’s just my resources plundering that bothers me... research is beginning on solar powering the grow!)
Loverly!
Noice!
replenish the jars
:slide: a motto for everyday!
Hi Amy, your garden is looking great! I hope your days are filled with more rest and relaxation (as soon as harvests are done, of course). :green_heart:
Thanks Luiz - the wired and tired aspect kicks my arse a lot but I have been able to rest a bit better this last week (if only I didn’t need to be practically non-functional to do that!). I’m back to supplementing the CBD with Kava root, which really winds down overactive/out of whack sympathetic and autonomic nervous systems. It’s helping. Honestly, I find sedation really hard to achieve which is ridiculous considering the severe fatigue and exhaustion I also have. And I try to keep it all herbal, as much as possible (I have opioids for emergency needs ;) and have only had to go there once in the last month, I call that a win!).

Speaking of harvests - it’s happening today. All of them!

I can get help and there’s a busy 6 days coming after and then it’s Christmas.

Those facts plus another squizz at those pictures (on my iPad they are still high res so I can really zoom in) and I’m satisfied Candida CD-1 is ready. All those long and starting-to-go-wiggly trichomes, 70-80%cloudy and a hint of amber here-n-there.

I might be a tad early on the others but it’s of little consequence. Today is the day. OMG :eek: the bendyWendystickyblicky branches leaves and everything on the CD-1. Patience will be required! Washing and trimming those things ain’t easy. It’s like trying to wash a piece of paper in a bucket! Plenty of heft but no strength in the stems makes it super hard to plunge them into water - have to go slow and gentle... there’s always room for that :)

I don’t think it’s going to rain today either, so outdoor harvest should be on!
:bongrip:

So no PhOTM on this one then!
:laughtwo: I’ll be struggling to get the signature harvest shot I reckon! (2PhOTM 2nd prizes taken with an iPhone4s btw ;) )

Bubba Hash is making a rare appearance today. I’m down to the last few nugs and it’s easily the best I’ve grown - both in terms of genetics and my grow of it. What I’m toking now was buried during the fire so it’s been through a lot. Solid as rocks they are now and every bit as tasty and fun.

Saturday is extra fun this week :D

bendyWendystickyblicky branches leaves and everything on the CD-1
They are whippywispywimpythings
I find sedation really hard to achieve which is ridiculous considering the severe fatigue and exhaustion I also have.
:straightface: yep
2PhOTM 2nd prizes taken with an iPhone4s btw ;)
:thumb:
What I’m toking now was buried during the fire so it’s been through a lot.
Perspicacity. I know that’s your go-to pain relief. I wonder how many of us would have had the presence of mind to do this?
:welldone:

whippywispywimpythings
Yes! That too!
Perspicacity
presence of mind
In the face of a looming firestorm it isn’t so much presence of mind that makes you do things like that it’s the thought that you might come out the other end of it with NO WEED! Great motivator (although it was somebody else who did the actual digging and burying for me of course – good fortune is mine)

happy Saturday morning to you DD :passitleft: and happy Friday night to all those who are behind us ;)

Hello - hope everyone is doing ok. Mid-week drop-in to share a cool article giving an historical timeline of scientific research, discovery and elucidation of cannabis. Tis a cool quick reference and I wanted to save it here for posterity and to share w you all.

oh... and yes, I chopped, I washed, I trimmed and I hung - and then I had 2 demanding meetings and now I’m not getting up much at all except to make coffee, to toke the pipe or to pee :laughtwo:

See you on the weekend!
:ciao:

Back
Top Bottom