No problem otter! :laughtwo: It should absolutely be on your list. Be mindful it’s Bubba Hash (not Bubba Kush). It’s a cross, by Ace, of Bubba Kush (the katsubluebird cut) and Hashplant.
I only mention that because others have missed it in the past and thought I was growing the Kush. I plan to do that as well next year!
Good thing there seems to be an infinite number of excellent crosses in the world. Bubba Hash it is. Thanks

infinite number of excellent crosses in the world.
There really is, potentially, variety for every human - and then some!

My folks, I’ve been too depleted to do very much the last few months and it’s starting to wear me down. I’m going to be offline a bit over the next little while. And I’m ‘announcing’ it to help me stick to it. I’ll let myself have a midweek drop-in sometimes but mostly I’ll be on site on weekends only for a little while.

I plan to redirect some attentions to collating, deleting and organising my extensive rambling and completely non-catalogued photography archives and on the Dr Sulak ‘learning portal’ I am enrolled with - so, if i get that together, no doubt I’ll always return here with something for y’all!

take it easy and stay safe out there! :circle-of-love:

OMG the :love: response is insufficient for those pictures. I don't even know what the plant looked like I was so wrapped up in the composition and lighting. Oh wait, here's a pic where I can just look at the plant:

Very nice plant!

I agree with Shed. Those are gorgeous photos, Amy. How do you get the dark background? It really makes the plant pop.

Didn't you grow this strain earlier this year? :hmmmm:

No problem otter! :laughtwo: It should absolutely be on your list. Be mindful it’s Bubba Hash (not Bubba Kush). It’s a cross, by Ace, of Bubba Kush (the katsubluebird cut) and Hashplant.
I only mention that because others have missed it in the past and thought I was growing the Kush. I plan to do that as well next year!

Hi Amy.

I would be interested in learning what are its major cannabinoid percentages, i.e. THC, CBD, etc.? I know Hash Plant is indica-leaning so is the Bubba Hash also indica-dominant?

There really is, potentially, variety for every human - and then some!

My folks, I’ve been too depleted to do very much the last few months and it’s starting to wear me down. I’m going to be offline a bit over the next little while. And I’m ‘announcing’ it to help me stick to it. I’ll let myself have a midweek drop-in sometimes but mostly I’ll be on site on weekends only for a little while.

I plan to redirect some attentions to collating, deleting and organising my extensive rambling and completely non-catalogued photography archives and on the Dr Sulak ‘learning portal’ I am enrolled with - so, if i get that together, no doubt I’ll always return here with something for y’all!

take it easy and stay safe out there! :circle-of-love:

Sorry, you're feeling so poorly these days, Amy. Take all the time you need and we'll hold the fort until you return. :hug:

Hiya Amy! :love: It seems we are passing ships in the night this time. I’m popping in to say hey and thank you, I just loved seeing the baby and mama kangaroos!! Hope you can recharge those batteries well and we can catch up soon.:hug::love:

Hi Amy.

I would be interested in learning what are its major cannabinoid percentages, i.e. THC, CBD, etc.? I know Hash Plant is indica-leaning so is the Bubba Hash also indica-dominant?
Yes is is indica - but its well-deserved reputation is partly because it is very a bright and chatty one, not sedating or couch-locking. THC is moderate at 18%, I think (will have to look it up) and it has strong earthy chocolatey piney aromas with some citrus and really thick, complex other smells and flavours, including geranium and some sweetness. It’s probably the most complex and beautiful smelling and tasting variety I have grown. And it is super for pain - vaped, smoked, oiled, eaten. It’s my favourite medicine so far when pain is high. :)

Thanks HG - no different to usual just deciding to manage things better for myself in order to be up to doing some other things. I can only have so much screen time, so if I’m here I’m not working on my photos or doing any study. I can’t spend more time on screen so I have to spend a bit less here.

So far during the week time hiatus I’ve managed to collate 6months worth of this years photos into labeled folders (and into the trash where appropriate) and take a whole lot of extra naps!
@InTheShed :high-five:
thinking of ya in the meantime Amy :love: :thumb:
:Namaste:
passing ships in the night
Toooot! :passitleft: tooooot! :love: :ciao:

looking after yourself
:thumb: exactly
be cool cuz
Even when I am extremely uncool, I am still cool :cool:

it’s Saturday morning!
:bongrip: Off to browse the grow journals... :surf:

Happy Saturday, Amy and welcome back. I'm happy to see you're back and rested (I assume).

One more question about the Bubba Hash (Thanks by the way for the other info. I've added it to my newly created Seed Wish List. :battingeyelashes:):

You said you use it for pain but didn't mention any cannabinoid in it other than THC. Is that accurate?

use it for pain but didn't mention any cannabinoid in it other than THC. Is that accurate?
Yes it is :) I use seperate plant sources for my blended meds so often I’m taking it alongside an equivalent amount of CBD. But THC also works for pain all by itself and sometimes I don’t want my high to be muted by the CBD. Also - I don’t take CBD at night, it keeps me awake. So for nighttime pain relief and sleep I use THC only. Nighttime medibles with the BH are my most effective ones so far.

ANd nothing i said there is a rule. I haven’t tried putting CBD in my nighttime edibles so that might not keep me up - I dont know. I do that vaping or smoking or using under-tongue dosing of CBD late in the day or evening gives me a restless night, and Dr Sulak has noted this effect with other patients so clinically it is something many folks experience. Others get sleep assistance from CBD, just ‘horses for courses’.

‘Horses for courses’.... surely we, this 420 brains trust we have here, can come up with a canna version of this concept - seeing as it’s soooo relevant! Discuss... :laughtwo:

:passitleft:

...could say ‘different tokes for different folks’ ... but not everyone is a toker!

Different weeds for different needs this is my disease
:lot-o-toke: spin along daze, guys. And fun. Ta.
That works too - and I have that disease, too

Yep! ‘Weeds for needs‘; ‘tis perfect. Thanks mista Dick! :love: That was fast! It even has less syllables than ‘horses for courses’ so it’s more perfecter for canna folks :hippy:

Back
Top Bottom