Amy Gardner Of Eden v1.1: Outdoor 420 Featuring Star Pupil x WeaponX, PCK, Lilly & Purple Satellite

...Man...hard to imagine being there and dealing with that...I think I would be a wreck...at least you've found yourself in a more fortunate situation than a lot of others...if there was ever a time for Divine intervention...now would be it!...Good luck and stay safe!...much love...:circle-of-love:...cheerz...:Namaste:...h00k...:hookah:

I just heard from Amy, and she wanted me to let you know that she appreciates all of your kind words, that she's still standing lying down, and at the same location as earlier. She's near the evacuation center if the fires get even closer. Her house was still lying down standing as of yesterday, but she feels that tomorrow may be a different story.

More news as I get it.

:Namaste:

Lift Up Those Who Have Fallen

Holy One, you are our comfort and strength
in times of sudden disaster, crisis, or chaos.
Surround us now with your grace and peace
through storm or earthquake, fire or flood.

By your Spirit, lift up those who have fallen,
sustain those who work to rescue or rebuild,
and fill us with the hope of your new creation;
through You, our rock and redeemer.

- Author Unknown

...so true Sauga...I wish the very best possible outcome for you Amy, and all of those suffering through this catastrophic event...it also sadden's me that Morrison is caught up in cricket and not doing more to help!... :eek: :(...also whoever is responsible for allowing the New Years fireworks display to continue in Sydney and not channel that exorbitant expense to relief efforts, should be reckoned with!...my thoughts are with you...:Namaste:...cheerz...:green_heart:...h00k...:hookah:

I'm hoping you, your friends and neighbors come through this safely. May you have light on-shore winds bringing moisture and rain to the area. My thoughts are with you. Let us know if there's anything we can send or do to help you out.

Back
Top Bottom