Amy Gardner Of Eden v1.1: Outdoor 420 Featuring Star Pupil x WeaponX, PCK, Lilly & Purple Satellite

yes,, we are witnessing the world changing right before our eyes.

the curve is heading near straight up now.

karma from canada gardener Gardner

Just absolutely heartbreaking...Watching the updates on the news daily hoping for a positive change. The firefighters have apparently saved 9000 homes somehow in all the chaos changing by the minute.

Amy my thoughts are with you and those around you. Will do what I can through the Sally Ann.

Update from the apocalypse:
Mostly Amy wanted me to post these to links for you, which I hope the mods will leave up in light of the enormous crisis happening in Australia.
This is a Cnet article she asked me to post:

This is an instagram video.

And in answer to my question about the approach of firefighters, she sent this screenshot:
20200105_185528.png

It's god awful, but don't look away.

This from Amy this morning (my time):

I’m going dark for a while. Mostly to break from the images.

It’s important to see them and I’m glad I engaged with some of the aspects of it all that are important to me, but emotional exhaustion won’t do anyone any good, right!?

I am in one of the safest places I could be right now and sending you all lots of love. Take a break from the images too, won’t y’all.

Thanks for being around. Garden of Eden is still in limbo on the edge of a fire zone. But we’ve had a little rain, just a little, and some thunderstorms too, so a mixed blessing.

I’ll be in touch soon.

:Namaste:

Garden of Eden is still in limbo on the edge of a fire zone. But we’ve had a little rain, just a little, and some thunderstorms too, so a mixed blessing.

I’ll be in touch soon.

:Namaste:

I was studying maps and I thought so!

Excellent!

If the wind stays from the west ... :cheesygrinsmiley:

:thumb:

Still thinking of you and your neighbors. Even my wife asks me each day if there has been "an update from Amy".

Hope the weather manages to give some respite w/ cooler temps & some rain.

Hoping for the best for you & everyone affected by the fires!

This from Amy this morning
Thank you for the update,Shed...
Hoping for the best possible outcome for Amy and her lovely other...:green_heart:

Felonious and I are sending positive thoughts your way for rain, lots and lots of rain. And, I think the phrase, :love: Amy safe:love: a dozen times a day. :hug:

Hey amy just wanted to check in, sub up and send well wishes to you. I know those fires are raging and I'm thinking of you and the other fellow 420ers down under.

Back
Top Bottom