Amy Gardner Of Eden v1.1: Outdoor 420 Featuring Star Pupil x WeaponX, PCK, Lilly & Purple Satellite

So scary. Glad you are evacuating early. Stay safe and know that we all are concerned and are thinking of you.:green_heart:

Best of luck to you and your lovely other, Amy- you're both in my prayers...

Hi all. A quick ‘I’m alive’ message. Lost all communications for sometime. Feels apocalyptic. In town surrounded by fires. Went very close to our house but it is still standing by all accounts, hoping to get out thetr tomorrow... today, currently 5am.

has to be tough physically on you too.
Thanks, Yes it really is but managing ok. Opioids have been a helpful temporary addition ;). We’ve landed in a house w 2 folks who are cannabis nerds and they have some killer haze :cheesygrinsmiley:
Clearly their contact gets seeds from ace. Good lilli pad... spent NY day cannabis tasting! Between the 3 of us we have 7 different strains
:lot-o-toke:

Crazy crazy time. Not sure when I’ll be back online. Prepping for big horrible hot day on Saturday.

Take care everyone, be lovely to one another and stay safe.

:love:
:Namaste:

Glad to hear you are safe, tis the most important thing. Thanks for checking in, a relief for us ‘worry warts’ (me). I’ll keep sending positive energy and it’s good to know you’re in a place you can still medicate and at a buffet table from the sounds of it!! :hug: :love:

Great to hear from you, Amy...Very happy to hear that you're ok-
Hell of a way to start the year-I hope things get back to normal for you and yours real soon!
Be careful...please:hug:

Back
Top Bottom