Another Brix In The Wall Part 2: Hawk Clones Under Max Yield!

Hey Ween. Just catching up. Everything looking good brother. I just harvested the Dosidos cut, ooh wee it is some frosty gas. Actually yielded ok for a cookie also with a little training.

:drool::drool::drool::drool:

Thanks Hawk! Very nice nugs right there! Mine is growing pretty odd and is the runt. The "experiment" (dos 2) is the biggest by far. They're all looking pretty good. Bring on the flowers!

:passitleft:

Update

Girls in the 5x5 just got trans and are just starting to show pistils. Very upset that the fancy fan I got from the store going out of business crapped the bed already! I paid cash and didn't get a receipt so am screwed. Oh well, win some lose some. I may contact company anyways.

Seedlings are doing well but my phone was low so no flash and all pics we're purple so only 1 pic because I have to show the autos! I wish I never even thought of growing an auto and may never again, ugh! One is really tiny, like 5" tall, figure I'll get like 2 grams! The other grew bigger but it's structure is kinda like a male.....? Large space between nodes. Meh! I have 2 other blueberry autos that look like they may grow just like the other 5" BB. They may get culled.....?

Have a Rockin' eve! :theband:

Ween.....'Autos'.....pfft! :rofl:
ive had ok luck with autos maybe grown a dozen or so when I first started growing most of the time I got maybe 1/4-3/4 zip at the most if your vegging some plants foe 90 days and you have a spot to put one then ill do that otherwise I like the photos! btw your little babies are looking good bud! :)

Thanks guys! Yeah, I've been itching to try an auto so did but now that's out of my system, photos all the way! I've got some really cool landrace beans coming from South Africa and then the skunk stuff Magoo hooked up with, plus he said he threw in some of his own! I'll probably pop 2-3 from each package when I get them. (Regs)

Bring on the flowers! (That lil auto flower does not count!:rofl:)

Thanks guys! Yeah, I've been itching to try an auto so did but now that's out of my system, photos all the way! I've got some really cool landrace beans coming from South Africa and then the skunk stuff Magoo hooked up with, plus he said he threw in some of his own! I'll probably pop 2-3 from each package when I get them. (Regs)

Bring on the flowers! (That lil auto flower does not count!:rofl:)

ive got some of those landrace beans coming to cant wait to grow some unfortunately ill have to wait until next fall when I start another indoor im glad your going to be popping some more to look at get more info on them! :)

It's new territory for me. Wild sativas that are supposed to be grown outdoors and regs to boot. I hope I can provide some good info for ya. I do have 2 Ace A5 Killer Haze's going now which I've been looking forward to for a while.
me too the Malawi I just grew is my first landrace im looking forward to it I wish I could grow them outside but winter comes to early for that so ill have to be content to grow them indoors I just got a pkg. of ciskie from tropical those are 8-9 week African sativa and ive had some of that and it was nice up smiley weed im going to try one of those next year outside see how it does the weather is pretty good up to october :) ive seen those a5 killers there nice look forward to seeing yours!:)

Ween,...your on track growing the A5. I sure miss having some around. It's my fav. sativa (to date). the A5 is a pure pleasure to smoke IMO and is a real power house of a strain. Neiko was the one who first gave me it when ACE simply called it A5 x Malawi After they made it a regular in their catologe it was renamed Killer (after the Killer Malawi) A5 haze.
Remember Neiko describing the buzz to me...he said.."Dugg's, ..i almost have to make plans before i smoke it"
Just love the stuff and i'm stoked u are growing it. I believe Hook is enjoying some he grew as well.
Cheers bud.

Yeah you sold me on the A5 and BCP which are just about caught up. One of the A5s is a little mottled/blotchy but not bad.

me too the Malawi I just grew is my first landrace im looking forward to it I wish I could grow them outside but winter comes to early for that so ill have to be content to grow them indoors I just got a pkg. of ciskie from tropical those are 8-9 week African sativa and ive had some of that and it was nice up smiley weed im going to try one of those next year outside see how it does the weather is pretty good up to october :) ive seen those a5 killers there nice look forward to seeing yours!:)

I like me some nice smiley weed, get shit done weed! I grew Carnival once. Wish I had more seeds, someday I'll grab some more.

Looking good Ween. Here's to hoping you get a nice squat pheno of the Killer like I did. There are some stretchy phenos, I think I just got lucky with mine. It'll be excellent smoke regardless of the pheno you get.

Thanks Neiko! Do you top yours? I do have good headroom in my flower tent.

You will get that smiley get shit done vibe off all the African sativa , just in different ways and strengths. Looking forward to watching them grow.

Sounds good, thanks! I'm thinking of starting with the double wild, sounds a lot like double wide, maybe a good nickname!? Same question, do you top yours?

Sounds good, thanks! I'm thinking of starting with the double wild, sounds a lot like double wide, maybe a good nickname!? Same question, do you top yours?

I top in order to keep the plants out of the wind. Try keep them low and flat. They take a lot of abuse being tied down but they seem to love it and respond with secondary branching very well.

Lerugged answered you already, but I'd like to add that you normally want to top most all sativas as it's an easy way to keep them from getting really tall and indoors it will normally up your yield significantly.

Back
Top Bottom