Arctic Bowl's 1st Ever Attempt At A Grow Journal

Heya Arctic! Wow on the yield.. :goodjob::cheer::high-five:
I'm sure your QC testers were very happy testing.. I sure I will too..
:passitleft:

Our grows are nearly done.. Hubby's Northern Lights (your proxy plant :green_heart:) is not far along..
Congrats again on your harvest Arctic.. It's so wonderful to watch the fruit of your labor from seedlings :bravo:

Blessings of Love to you and wifey... :circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

We grabbed a few pictures of the green crack clones that are in veg waiting to get moved over to the flower tent. They haven't gotten a drink since the day they were up potted from the ones and it's been 3 plus weeks. The new pots are about 12 gallons or so (just a guess) and our 1st for plastic pots, we have been using softies and wanted to give some of these a try. We didn't do much LST with these, most of you know what's been going on in our world so the plants took the back seat. They are getting Brix with way ahead once a week but no drinks as of yet. Not use to it taking this long for them to show they need a drink and get a little droopy but they won't get any until they start to sag. Then we will get some cuttings and move them to flower. They are nice size girls and our longest veg, going on 3 months so maybe they will get us close to our last harvest with one less plant.

IMG_019353.JPG
IMG_019455.JPG
IMG_019553.JPG
IMG_019655.JPG

IMG_019755.JPG

Lily is going to be up next and maybe peyote purple as well, lol ya, Duggs, 3 strains at once after the last 4 green crack do there thing :)

Hope everyone had a great day and a mellow evening.

Blessed Buds our friends and be well :passitleft:

I have to say the longer the veg, if you don't over grow your space,,, equals bigger yields........ All comes down to knowing what your plant will do. GL and Keepem Green

Well tomorrow we will be starting to make more caps, have 4 zips to do for one of our friends here to deal with pain, then we have two more batches to cook off for another friend that's dealing with throat/neck cancer. So great to see these folks getting relief from these caps and the buzz from them is rather pleasant:) we have to test them out of course :rofl: well, we don't want to just hand them off not knowing if they are good or not :thumb:

We have one more elderly lady that's having liver issues that's wanting to try canabus for some relief so we may make some light dose caps for her as well, she isn't wanting the high so we will need to try out some 60:1 caps in a size 0 cap instead of a size 00 cap for her to test out. Won't make her to many at this ratio but a few so we can see how she tolerates things. Convincing her to dose from both ends will be the tuff part but we are hopping that she will at least try it for a couple days to see how she feels after taking these.

Nice to be able to help out others, especially when they are very ill or an elder that needs help. It's great to watch people's faces when they want to pay for things :) we just tell them, if you want to pay for help go see your doctor, they will gladly take your money, as for us, we want to see you get better and want no money. One day we may need that help ourselves so it's the pay it forward plan for us.

Hope everyone has a great evening

Great Sat. morning to ya's AB! After reading this last post of yours....i know why i come back to this place every day...you guys are just awesome.
Was working with a friend yesterday at work who barely survived bowel cancer 7 yrs. ago , so we had a good talk about things , as we always do....he told me of his wife who struggles with a lot of pain from arthritis. When i got home from work i put together a jar of DB for her. She will get this as a gift ...no charge. This is only one way we can help. Cheers to ya AB....i take my hat off to you ...both of ya. have a fantastic weekend would ya's.:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Great Sat. morning to ya's AB! After reading this last post of yours....i know why i come back to this place every day...you guys are just awesome.
Was working with a friend yesterday at work who barely survived bowel cancer 7 yrs. ago , so we had a good talk about things , as we always do....he told me of his wife who struggles with a lot of pain from arthritis. When i got home from work i put together a jar of DB for her. She will get this as a gift ...no charge. This is only one way we can help. Cheers to ya AB....i take my hat off to you ...both of ya. have a fantastic weekend would ya's.:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Thank you for the kind words brother and good on you for helping out a friend in need. It's an awesome feeling watching a friend or loved one get some relief from the plant we all love. Having great people like yourself, give everyone help and getting them in Docs gear so they can really get some great quality bud is what we so enjoy about folks here. Doesn't matter if you smoke the bud or eat it the end game for most of us is to grow the best Buds we can for our purpose we are growing. Love the gang here, everyone really wants the rest of the group to be successful at growing great weed and will mentor us along very nicely.

Blessed Buds our friend and be well :passitleft:

We got the 1st phase of the caps completed from the 4 zips and it gave up 16 grams of CCO. Later this evening we will get the coconut oil and sunflower letchen mixed in and refrigerate it overnight. We picked up a 100 cap try that has a top and bottom, add tops to the top tray and bottoms to the bottom try, shake it and the caps fall into place in the holder(mostly, some drop in upside down) load the bottoms with the blended CCO then the tops get set over the bottoms and push it down and 100 caps are completed. Lol we will keep you posted on how well this works out, this will be our 1st try with this device. YouTube makes it look easy but.......lol, we shall see if it works as well in the real world.

We finished making caps with the new gadget we picked up. The tops to the caps do drop right in place with very little issues, now, the bottoms, not so much but, still way faster than the little block holder we had been using in the past. We took a few pictures of the cap machine and the completed caps.

IMG_020057.JPG

IMG_020158.JPG
IMG_020268.JPG

All in all it works pretty well and we will continue to use this new toy for making caps, doing 100 at a time is a dream come true, saved us several hours in time. The size 00 caps we ordered are separated so makes for loading the trays much nicer than taking every single cap apart like we had been doing. Lol the things we learn as we go along, we were not very smart doing it the old way is all we can say.

Hope everyone is having a fantastic Sunday

Well we managed to get a few things done this evening, got the veg plants moved over to the flower tent, took some clones from them and got 6 seeds soaking. We will see if we can get the "Lilly fems" to take off for us or not, we're hoping that they will do well. Gave the girls a drink of trans and tea to get them ready for there new light schedule and they seem to be doing pretty well. We didn't get very much LST going so we will see how this turns out looking in a few weeks.

IMG_020567.JPG
IMG_021344.JPG
IMG_021249.JPG
IMG_021156.JPG
IMG_020466.JPG
IMG_020760.JPG
IMG_020567.JPG
IMG_021459.JPG
IMG_021558.JPG

Hope everyone has a safe and exciting holiday weekend, remember, give our vets a hug and keep them in your prayers please.

A very good morning to ya AB! Like all the caps you guys made...i gotta get off my ass and try that. Don't have any of the things i need though...oh , except for lottsa produce for them...:) Marilyn's brother has pain issues i would like to address with some caps ....still waiting for some feedback from him regarding the two 'J''s i gave him to try last week.
Anyhow , looking forward to seeing your "Lilly's " get big and bitchin:)
Have a great Sat. you guys!:Namaste::high-five:

Awesome ladies, Arctic! I wish we lived closer so we could collaborate. I'd learn a lot from a real-life coach.

Thank you so much for the kind words AK, it would be nice if we lived closer an we could compare notes. Have a great safe weekend our friend. We're enjoying watching your grows, always pick up good tips from you.

A very good morning to ya AB! Like all the caps you guys made...i gotta get off my ass and try that. Don't have any of the things i need though...oh , except for lottsa produce for them...:) Marilyn's brother has pain issues i would like to address with some caps ....still waiting for some feedback from him regarding the two 'J''s i gave him to try last week.
Anyhow , looking forward to seeing your "Lilly's " get big and bitchin:)
Have a great Sat. you guys!:Namaste::high-five:

A very "Good Morning" to you as well brother! We will be going back over your Lily grow to get the skinny on them if our seeds hatch :)
Pills are another great way our favorite plants get to give relief, plus I kindda like the buzz from them and how convenient they are. Have a non friendly to weed show up for a visit can make the opportunity to smoke a bit of a challenge, but, you can sure pop one of these caps an no issues with smell, less hassle in public areas as well, can be walking along, pop one and good to go :)

We made another 10 grams of concentrated oil today, got it chilling in the refrigerator and we will make more caps for a friend tomorrow that is in constant pain. We started her on a 30:1 just to see where that would take her pain levels but it wasn't enough so we're going for a 15:1 ratio this round to see if they take the edge off for her. She's had some success with the CBD oil but just not enough to keep her able to function without so much pain. Sucks we didn't try stronger right off but we tend to start off pretty light until we can see where the person is at tolerance wise. lol don't want to scare them off with a CCO pure they TAC and do like I did and swallow it........yes, you truely can get too high :rofl: but I kinda liked it. Don't want to have to go do something after swallowing some CCO because you won't be doing anything until you figure out what planet your on lol.

Back
Top Bottom