Arctic Bowl's 1st Ever Attempt At A Grow Journal

Well we did get some pics today but not sure how great they are. Just wasn't feeling much into trying to get perfect lighting and shit so it is what it is today. We think it's a fair harvest and are really looking forward to having a few of our smoker friends give it a test and get some opinions, we smoke very little so wouldn't be a very good test for us to take :rofl: or at least not a very reliable opinion :)

We know some of the pros will have a good idea of about what our yield was but we're only 2nd grow experience but, we can say with 100% certainty that we will be in Docs gear for our grows, no more of that BS add this on week 1 and then these 6 things week 2 and so on and so on. We're not pros by any stretch but Docs gear and all the great folks using it to guide us along sure makes it look like we have some experience and know what's shaking.......lol we have a tiny bit of clue now and maybe after a few more years we will have the entire clue......maybe lol. Anyhow, hope the pics are at least somewhat ok and the chop crop is at least visible. Was having a tuff time today so not much effort, our apologies gang :-(

IMG_018357.JPG
IMG_018455.JPG
IMG_018561.JPG
IMG_018647.JPG
IMG_018757.JPG
IMG_018856.JPG
IMG_018956.JPG

Have the lights out and humidifier set at 50% for the next few days to get the cure going, maybe late this week will be enough time then final trim and into the mason jars. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend, enjoy :)

Blessed Buds our friends and be well :passitleft:

Looks like a good harvest Arctic! :goodjob::bravo:
Well like you I'm learning too, and I'm pretty sure you're better now than you 1st started. Especially with Doc's gear, this grow seems to be smooth sailing for you. :high-five:
Looking forward to their dry weight pictures... also Hubby wants to know how much yield his proxy plant gives.. hehe

Blessings of love to you and wifey Arctic.. and to your clonies too... :circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

Well we did get some pics today but not sure how great they are. Just wasn't feeling much into trying to get perfect lighting and shit so it is what it is today. We think it's a fair harvest and are really looking forward to having a few of our smoker friends give it a test and get some opinions, we smoke very little so wouldn't be a very good test for us to take :rofl: or at least not a very reliable opinion :)

We know some of the pros will have a good idea of about what our yield was but we're only 2nd grow experience but, we can say with 100% certainty that we will be in Docs gear for our grows, no more of that BS add this on week 1 and then these 6 things week 2 and so on and so on. We're not pros by any stretch but Docs gear and all the great folks using it to guide us along sure makes it look like we have some experience and know what's shaking.......lol we have a tiny bit of clue now and maybe after a few more years we will have the entire clue......maybe lol. Anyhow, hope the pics are at least somewhat ok and the chop crop is at least visible. Was having a tuff time today so not much effort, our apologies gang :-(

IMG_018357.JPG
IMG_018455.JPG
IMG_018561.JPG
IMG_018647.JPG
IMG_018757.JPG
IMG_018856.JPG
IMG_018956.JPG

Have the lights out and humidifier set at 50% for the next few days to get the cure going, maybe late this week will be enough time then final trim and into the mason jars. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend, enjoy :)

Man lookn nice n tastey brotha i hope my purple kush turns out better thn my first time growing it but i didnt hve as gud of lights as i do now for flower so it didnt get enuf frost imo but now my early vixen tht is in flower is putin out frost way sooner then last time so i no they will be better then las time jus dont no how much better lol

Looks like a good harvest Arctic! :goodjob::bravo:
Well like you I'm learning too, and I'm pretty sure you're better now than you 1st started. Especially with Doc's gear, this grow seems to be smooth sailing for you. :high-five:
Looking forward to their dry weight pictures... also Hubby wants to know how much yield his proxy plant gives.. hehe

Blessings of love to you and wifey Arctic.. and to your clonies too... :circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

Thank you HP :)
We will get a weight later this week I'm sure along with some hopefully better pics. Oh, and if it's drying on the white clothes hangers that's hubbies proxy girl...... :rofl:

Blessed Buds our friend and be well :passitleft:

Man lookn nice n tastey brotha i hope my purple kush turns out better thn my first time growing it but i didnt hve as gud of lights as i do now for flower so it didnt get enuf frost imo but now my early vixen tht is in flower is putin out frost way sooner then last time so i no they will be better then las time jus dont no how much better lol

Thanks Blazin !
Wish you the best of luck with your purple kush man, we're gonna take a break from the PK it seems to be a bit of a pain in the ass plant. This was our second try with it and both times she looked like hell at chop time.

Good morning AB...:) Congrats on a nice harvest you two. Glad to hear your both 'on board' for a 100% 'Kit' switch. You's are gonna turn the page with your gardening....and your gonna like the new book! Cheers , I'm so glad your making the switch!!!
Have a great day AB!...:Namaste::high-five:

Good morning brother Duggs!!!
Very kind of you to help us out and get us on track with the HB gear. Once we get it 100% dialed in and get our act together in a few years we will try a monster bag of soil to grow some trees like you turn out brother. Lol we have 2 kits ready to go and enough HB to get two more cooking, well one more after we get this crops soil mixed up again an cooking.

Any of you that haven't seen Duggs HB girls and his harvest from this weekend you need to check it.......AMAZING to say the least plus he's just a great person and a very experienced grower, we are blessed to be able to have such wonderful people here that will help out and answer our questions no matter how nob of a question it is lol.

AB,...sometimes I just dunno what to say.....Thank you , both of ya's!
I've said it lots before ....it's members like you two that keep me here, and I enjoy sharing knowledge. Please don't sell yourselves 'short'....fantastic harvest's are right now within your grasp....easy , peasy . You have all it takes right now....just give them lots of soil, lots of light, a proper enviro and some training along the way...NO luck is required , so I'm not gonna say good luck,...it just doesn't apply...luck has absolutely NOTHING to do with any of our successes. It's science and has been proven over and over again! Yes, and please don't stop asking questions...I don't care if they've been answered before ...OK. If ya's are wondering about something and you think it's a dumb question ...remember, there are NO dumb questions OK.
Have an awesome day you two!:Namaste::high-five:

Thanks Blazin !
Wish you the best of luck with your purple kush man, we're gonna take a break from the PK it seems to be a bit of a pain in the ass plant. This was our second try with it and both times she looked like hell at chop time.

Really where did u get the pk seeds from?? Also what type of lights r u using Cuz i got my pk seeds from cropkingseeds.com its a sponer on here n man its was a fire strain its one i w
Def wana keep so maybe its u a got a shity bach or sumthn idk but yea jus do watever comes easy 4 ya n gud luck man keep it green n stay frosty my friend

Well we got everyone Jared up tonight and weighed in. We had 3 more quart size jars that went with our QC smokers lol, all 3 have been smoking it up for at least 20 years an 1 for over 40 years. All 3 report that this is off the hook bud and they all are in love with Docs weed.

We can't come close to thanking Doc and the HB gang enough for developing this system and guiding us along and keeping us out of trouble. We harvested just north of 550 grams with the bulk coming from the green crack. We pulled 3.5 oz off the purple kush but non of that has been smoked yet only the green crack and it's a hit with our die hard smoker friends.

We got a few pics of the harvest less 3 quart size jars that went to our QC smokers lmao, they are very happy smokers.

20170512_165734.jpg
20170512_165739.jpg
20170512_162405.jpg

Hope everyone had an awesome day

Well we got everyone Jared up tonight and weighed in. We had 3 more quart size jars that went with our QC smokers lol, all 3 have been smoking it up for at least 20 years an 1 for over 40 years. All 3 report that this is off the hook bud and they all are in love with Docs weed.

We can't come close to thanking Doc and the HB gang enough for developing this system and guiding us along and keeping us out of trouble. We harvested just north of 550 grams with the bulk coming from the green crack. We pulled 3.5 oz off the purple kush but non of that has been smoked yet only the green crack and it's a hit with our die hard smoker friends.

We got a few pics of the harvest less 3 quart size jars that went to our QC smokers lmao, they are very happy smokers.

20170512_165734.jpg
20170512_165739.jpg
20170512_162405.jpg

Hope everyone had an awesome day

Wow you guys...an excellent haul for shore. Way to go ..just fantastic! Glad ya's all like the Green Crack...i know i did...still gotta a lil left but pretty much all puffed now. What strains ya got comin up again ? cheers and two of ya have a great weekend K...startin off excellent. Cheers.

Wow you guys...an excellent haul for shore. Way to go ..just fantastic! Glad ya's all like the Green Crack...i know i did...still gotta a lil left but pretty much all puffed now. What strains ya got comin up again ? cheers and two of ya have a great weekend K...startin off excellent. Cheers.

Thanks Duggs :high-five:
We have 4 green crack clones that are ready to go into flower but we need to clean the flower tent up 1st so maybe by next weekend we will move them over. We need to figure what we're going to try next, we have seeds from Ace and I wanna try the peyote purple or lily next but have to check it out with Mrs. And see what her thoughts are on it. Don't know if the peyote purple will be a pita or not but it sure looks pretty in the pictures lol. We know you kicked lily in the rear ended and liked it so maybe Mrs will want to give those a go. Got a few others, panama, Malawi, and can't remember the others lol but, in the next few days we will get some soaking. Malawi sounds pretty strong and 16 week flower has me nervous so may wait until we're more experienced for that bad boy

You have a great weekend as well brother and chat with ya soon, pick your brain on what you think we should try and hatch out next lol

Congrats on the harvest you two, north of 550 grams is a super good pull. Great job!

What was the most you pulled off one plant?
:bravo:

Thanks CK,
We have this great team of HB growers watching over us just like yourself:) . Well to be honest we're not real sure because we had all the green crack in one area of the tent but not divided out by plant. Lol we can guess our best from one plant was probably the size of one branch from Duggs haul :rofl:

WOW, Arctic! I'm lucky to get a half a jar of smokable buds from a plant. Mostly I get mini-buds and lotsa sugar leaves, plus the small fan leaves I save for cooking. Makes my harvest look pathetic!

Thanks Duggs :high-five:
We have 4 green crack clones that are ready to go into flower but we need to clean the flower tent up 1st so maybe by next weekend we will move them over. We need to figure what we're going to try next, we have seeds from Ace and I wanna try the peyote purple or lily next but have to check it out with Mrs. And see what her thoughts are on it. Don't know if the peyote purple will be a pita or not but it sure looks pretty in the pictures lol. We know you kicked lily in the rear ended and liked it so maybe Mrs will want to give those a go. Got a few others, panama, Malawi, and can't remember the others lol but, in the next few days we will get some soaking. Malawi sounds pretty strong and 16 week flower has me nervous so may wait until we're more experienced for that bad boy

You have a great weekend as well brother and chat with ya soon, pick your brain on what you think we should try and hatch out next lol

Hey , you guys,...what about doing only two more GC's,..two PP's. and two Lilly's. Sounds like you were planning 6 ...or....:)
That way everyone's very happy. The Lilly is a 9 - 12 week , near 100 Sat. Nice buzz, but not over powering in any regard. She was my bud's and my fav. while she lasted. Just a nice day time cruise.:high-five:
The GC is very nice and nevr really built up tolerance for her...she was great all the way. Anyhow , have a great Sat. night you two.:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom