I’ve got a chem 4 X Lemon cut that I’m mothering for cuts, stoked to grow it hearing all of the good things everyone has to say about the chemdog

I need to get to that point where I am just growing mothers of plants only to cut them all up for an entire grow. Someday when I get my own house. Hopefully in the next couple years.

I need to get to that point where I am just growing mothers of plants only to cut them all up for an entire grow. Someday when I get my own house. Hopefully in the next couple years.
I thought that was where I ultimately wanted to be but I can't find a strain I would be happy with long term. They are all so different in terms of effect. It does take a bit of time to turn them around from seed and it would be nice to everyone in the flower room on the same nute, height, light schedule but these different strains are fun to experiment with.

Day 46 Veg Tent A - Day 69 Flower Tent B (Harvest Day pt.1)

The veg tent is getting pretty crowded now. The clones have all stood upwards and are doing well in the dome. Just making sure the rooting cubes aren't drying out and letting them do their thing.

I took down both the Purple Envy and the Super Iced Grapefruit today. I am going to let the Chemdawg and White Rhino go a couple more days as I saw barely any amber on them. Lots of cloudy though.

The Super Iced Grapefruit kind of looked like @DobeWan's Chocoloupe that we never got to see finished. Still wish this cat would resurface, hopefully with some pictures from his harvests. Anyways the smell of grapefruit stayed strong the whole way through so I hope to retain that same smell drying and curing. The buds were covered in frost. Between the girlfriend and I we have now grown 4 Super Iced Grapefruits and they all turned out really well.

The Purple Envy was so dense. I didn't even realize how heavy it was. Wasn't quite as big as the Super Iced Grapefruit but it feels a whole lot thicker. It kind of caught me off guard honestly. I do feel like the Purple Envy strain is a little prone to mold/budrot because of the thick colas though so maybe a slightly drier environment or putting it where the most airflow is would be smart next time. I only had to cut out maybe the tops of two colas but my last one had problems with this too. The Super Iced Grapefruit had no problem in this category and the colas were fatter and the plants were the same distance away. Either way it was very minimal damage and I didn't lose much because I caught it early on.

I thought that was where I ultimately wanted to be but I can't find a strain I would be happy with long term. They are all so different in terms of effect. It does take a bit of time to turn them around from seed and it would be nice to everyone in the flower room on the same nute, height, light schedule but these different strains are fun to experiment with.

I love trying different stains all the time. I just think I'd run one or two that I really liked and have a separate area for my multistrain grows. I've only found one so far that I'd like to keep around all the time and that is the HSO Chemdawg. I've got a couple of seeds like the Gorilla Glue and a few more that I have had my eye on for that 2nd spot, just haven't gotten to growing them yet. It'd be a toss up right now between the Purple Envy and the Crown Royale as my current 2nd spot but I think I have better coming down the line.

Also it wouldn't have to be long term. If you had enough space you could just grow a mother, cut it all up and do one run of it. Although I would likely be doing it the other way and keeping the mother around for a while.

I love trying different stains all the time. I just think I'd run one or two that I really liked and have a separate area for my multistrain grows. I've only found one so far that I'd like to keep around all the time and that is the HSO Chemdawg. I've got a couple of seeds like the Gorilla Glue and a few more that I have had my eye on for that 2nd spot, just haven't gotten to growing them yet. It'd be a toss up right now between the Purple Envy and the Crown Royale as my current 2nd spot but I think I have better coming down the line.

Also it wouldn't have to be long term. If you had enough space you could just grow a mother, cut it all up and do one run of it. Although I would likely be doing it the other way and keeping the mother around for a while.

Gotcha. When you expand it out to separate grow spaces like that it makes sense. I have the space but the law is not on my side. If they legalize things become a little different.

I would like to try a true chemdog some day. Everyone seems to love it.

Gotcha. When you expand it out to separate grow spaces like that it makes sense. I have the space but the law is not on my side. If they legalize things become a little different.

I would like to try a true chemdog some day. Everyone seems to love it.

It'll be a while before I get another Chemdawg. This one I am chopping down soon will be my last one for a while. I just pulled out my seeds and realized I don't have another one.

But the reason I pulled out my seeds was to decide what I am going to grow next round. I'll start germinating them sometime this week. I came up with:

Panama by Ace Seeds
Aurora Indica by Nirvana
Durban Poison from Crop King Seeds
Honeysuckle from Advanced Female Seeds

When my ATFs are done I will be growing one giant Gorilla Glue I think. It's a strain I want to keep around for a while so I will be taking clones of this one and keeping it consistently in one of my tents. Gorilla Glue is my absolute favorite.

. It really is so nice and convenient just takes up a bit of space

Veg Tent had some things move around today. I took all new clones of all 8 and put them in a humidity dome. These cuts were much larger than my first clones and I won't neglect them. I do think I will know most of the plants' sex before these even root and get flipped but I figured I do it for insurance. Who knows, maybe I'll keep the female clones going for another run.

Plants are looking fantastic Ase! Hoping you get 5 ladies out of the bunch. I find they run pretty close to a 50/50 ratio, so hope you get it a bit better!

Love the plant pics with the bud pics and the updates for each. That super iced grapefruit looks spectacular to me. They all do, but that chick’s sexy! I’ve been trying to put together a wish list of cultivars I’d like to try my hand at next and my list just keeps getting longer and longer. Lol. There are some classics I definitely want to try like the chemdog, super silver haze, and maybe green crack. But when it comes to some of the less mainstream strains I’m lost. I’m sure many of them are grand but I wouldn’t know where to start. There is one that has my curiosity peaked... Malawi x Panama from Ace seeds. Anyone ever tried that one? Also, thinking of ordering through Seedsman. Any thoughts in either direction on those strains or that supplier?
Huge fan of Seedsman. Very professional, have their process down so if there are any mistakes they will take care of you. Great selection and great prices. Definitely my go to seedbank for older strains. You can't find many of the newer 4 way crosses that are all the rage here in the states, but it has a fantastic selection. If you can't find something there that you like......well shit LOL.

Day 70 - Harvest pt. 2

I ended up taking down the Chemdawg and White Rhino yesterday at day 70. I took pictures but was too busy to put the actual post up so here it is. Overall this is the densest and smelliest weed I have grown. I think the two go hand in hand really. The important factor will be yield, which I will update when it's all said and done. The only thing I have growing right now is just the ATFs as I haven't started anything new yet. I will be using the 2nd tent to have enough space until I determine the sex of the ATFs.

The Chemdawg smells just like the first time I ran it except stronger. I cannot wait to smoke this again. I have an odd feeling I will try and make it last as long as I can.

The White Rhino smells way stronger than the first time I grew it but I am going to be disappointed in the yield on this one. Very chunky and dense like the first time I grew it so there is a chance it does decent but I will be surprised if I get more than 2 ounces off it.

Thanks for following this round of girls and I am excited to only be focused on the scrog for a while. Pretty crazy to me to think I won't be doing any harvests for at least 3 months. I anticipate a couple weeks more of veg for the ATFs and then 10 weeks for flower is about 12 weeks. I'll start a multi-strain grow again once I get all the ATFs sorted out.

Excellent :)

Sounds like a great line up! I’ll be eager to see that Aurora Indica ;)

You have no idea how excited I am for the Aurora Indica. It was my first plant ever but was in soil so I've never grown it in coco with my quadlining and feed schedule. There will be a bit of nostalgia with this one.

Looks great. I have seen old freezers with less frost in them.

I just went into my drying tent with a flashlight just to check on them and it was like looking at plants covered in tiny little diamonds. This round is going into my personal stash and won't be accessible to too many people.

Veg Day 51 ATFs

The ATFs are all I have going on right now. I think I have 3 of them for sure nailed as males. They are in the flower tent and if for some reason something changes my mind I will pull them and put them back in the veg tent. I am 99% sure they are male and just want to confirm. The clones haven't shown roots yet (but still look really good) so it'll be a bit before I can even flower them out. I should have paid attention to the first batch better but it is what it is. I'll just have to use my best judgement and confirm in my flower tent.

Here are the "Males" with the bonsai.

Two of these are for sure female. One is still pretty unknown and I hate to say it but I do think two more are male. That would just leave me with 3 females, maybe even 2 so I hope I am wrong. If that is the case I may think about cloning one of them to get all females and starting over with the scrog. It would be really nice knowing they are all female for my plan with the scrog net. Maybe I'd drop some autos and try and have them flower just to try and knock some plants out pretty quick if I do go that route. Only time will tell! One thing that is for certain is that 7 out of the 8 plants are huge. Maybe 3 of them would be enough to still to do the scrog net.
Quad after defoliation

A little bonus from my garden outside. These plants all seem to really love the drain to waste water that I give them when I clean out my flood tables. If you just usually dump it out somewhere and you have a garden, think about re-using the waste water in the outdoor garden!

Herbs
Bush Beans
Lettuces and Brocoli
Grapes. Lots of budsights on the grapes this year. A friend swear he has a good recipe to make these grapes into a good wine so I'm excited to try my hand using my own grapes to make wine. They are not wine grapes so my expectations are low but it'll be a fun experiment.
The P-Scrog from an old sponsor is great for tomatoes outside! We had hail this last weekend and it tore up my tomatoes and bush beans. I couldn't believe I was seeing hail in June. Everything is recovering a bit but that is why they look a little sad. There were bullet holes in a ton of the leaves.
Raspberries
Yum

Damn making your own wine now eh? Bet you’ll fuckin kill it bro! If I was a drinker I’d say I’d have to try some but I’ll stick to need to try your herb for now lol. AND those raspberries look killer as well man I’m jelous. I just started my first veggie garden outside this year. Didn’t get the best germ rate due to me treating it as if they’ve were cannabis seeds and not watering everyday at first like I should have. Oh well love and learn and I always have next season too! Keep it stoney my friend
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom