Ase's Perpetual Fun With Coco

That purple kush has massive fan leaves. Wow

Yeah it seriously needs half a tent. It's almost a blessing I had to get rid of a plant. I don't want to stretch the Purple Envy out wide because it is just so damn gorgeous on her own. I still think I have at least 4-5 days of really good stretch left. Purple Kush is going to be massive if that is the case.

My purple envy's never stretched much at all. So I think you're good on that front.

Your plants look amazing Ase, not that I would expect any less. The info you provide in your journals is awesome! Thanks for that .

Thanks Suntana. The hard part now is that I've had a few other journals and then this ongoing one. I'm not sure what I am repeating anymore and what's new to most people. I try the best I can to look over what I've done and not duplicate but I'm sure it sounds like a broken record sometimes. Glad you still enjoy coming around!

Flower Day 13 - Veg Day 1

All of the seeds have popped up now and are all healthy looking. Really looking for 4 vigorous girls this grow. Off to a good start. Finally flipped the sign around correctly for the Ice ;)

IMG_361715.JPG

Flower tent looking really nice. The two purples are praying and sprouting hairs all over now. Their stalks are all incredibly thick. Since I have less colas than normal that's a good sign that they are thicker so they can hold more weight. Their overall color is really nice and I still feel pretty dialed on my feedings. No nute burn and the temperatures are back to the 70s for good. I don't think we will get anymore really hot weather this year. Even the Lost Coast OG is finally getting some stretch in and seeing lots of healthy green growth. Still no sign of sex which is good because I want it to keep stretching! I doubt the purples will stretch too much more at this point, maybe a few inches.

IMG_362516.JPG

Final Results

The girls were all trimmed and jarred after 7 days of hanging and being almost perfectly dried. The Amnesiac I took down last night giving it 6 days. Humidity in the drying tent finished at right about 54%. That was about where I wanted it to end at.

Jack Herer - "Little Jack" made a strong comeback but ended up my smallest plant of the 3. It had the strongest smell by far of the girls. Even though it was the smallest I did end up with 78g off it of good bud.

White Castle - I was really disappointed initially with this plant as I thought it would end up with way less yield then it did. Just looked like a lot of leaf and junk. Easily was the most frosty of 3 girls though. 84g on the nose with this one. Just small little nugs all about the same size.

Amnesiac - She didn't stack all that well but her nugs are like golf balls. The densest of the 3 girls and had some fire red hairs which is awesome looking. Also was the highest yielder at 106g.

Between 3 plants that gives me a total of 268g or about 90g per plant. That's about a 3 and 1/4 oz per plant average. That's about on par with my last grow. Still striving for 4oz per plant. Need to produce 4 vigorous girls in veg to get close to what I want. I'll take the results though considering it was a little hotter then I wanted and I was pretty laid back this grow. Way more than normal. Going to really focus on getting rid of the undergrowth to focus on top cola production of these girl that I am going defoliate in flower this weekend. Not taking the laid back and hands off approach as much this time.

Nice one Ase. I agree on more aggressive lollipopping. I'm doing the same now. Too much popcorn. I gave my popcorn to a friend who dried it out and ended up with 76g dry. That is simply too much wastage.

Nice job Ase! Now you finally get a couple of months with no trimming.

I bought Floralicious Plus and Rapidstart today. I'm getting closer and closer to just copying you! :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom