Beateo's Winter 2015 Multi-Strain Indoor CFL Grow in Soil

Has anyone ever taken two or more strains and mixed them after they're cured? I was just thinking could you "blend" pot the way they do some whiskeys for improved taste, aroma, etc...? Yeah this is the kind of stuff I think about after I medicate. :)
:Namaste:
Wow, I thought everyone did that. Been doing it since I was old enough to have more than one bag of weed at a time; you know, since my first real job. Like Pita said, just throw it in the grinder.

Wow, I thought everyone did that. Been doing it since I was old enough to have more than one bag of weed at a time; you know, since my first real job. Like Pita said, just throw it in the grinder.

I'd like to take credit for the grinder/mixer, but back then we didn't have grinders.
PlanetJ gets all the credit. :peacetwo:

Beateo. Do you think it would be a good idea to switch my cfl veg room, which is getting over crowded to 12/12 to get a head start on flowering?I have 1 month left to finish my present flower.then I could throw the ones under. Cfl 's into hps room.

I'd like to take credit for the grinder/mixer, but back then we didn't have grinders.
PlanetJ gets all the credit. :peacetwo:
Oops, sorry J. Sometimes I'm reading so fast I lose track of who's post I'm reading. But for real; When I was a kid in the summer, after playing ball all morning me & my little crew used to go around the park benches after the older kids left & collect all their roaches & smoke them with a soda can. Mixed strains was my introduction to weed. A match made in heaven; haven't stopped smoking since.
Believe it or not one of those co-conspirators is still a smoking partner of mines today.

150 king, I can only tell you what worked for me.. I vegged my last CFL grow for exactly 2 months using 18/6 and then flipped them to 12/12.... seemed to work well enough....only problems being me not timing my pre-harvest flush right and also having a hell of a time seeing amber trichomes! I have zero knowledge about HPS lighting other than what I've read here. It seems to me that many people put their plants into flower when they've hardly had any veg time at all?? I don't understand that but there must be some merit to doing it that way?? Which ever way to decide to go.... :goodluck:!

Beateo. Do you think it would be a good idea to switch my cfl veg room, which is getting over crowded to 12/12 to get a head start on flowering?I have 1 month left to finish my present flower.then I could throw the ones under. Cfl 's into hps room.

Thanks for the help Beateo.it was just a thought I had.my timing was off. And my clones are growing out of control.I may run out of room by the time I harvest.I may try it and see how it goes.by the way great job using cfl's for budding.very tight looking buds in your gallery

IMG_20150204_151831.jpg

Expect your meter to read either this, or 6.5 Beateo ;) (after a week, I stopped looking at it, for this reason ;) )

Happy Daze Beateo......i hope you are having a gloriously high and hazed Daze:)

Oops, sorry J. Sometimes I'm reading so fast I lose track of who's post I'm reading. But for real; When I was a kid in the summer, after playing ball all morning me & my little crew used to go around the park benches after the older kids left & collect all their roaches & smoke them with a soda can. Mixed strains was my introduction to weed. A match made in heaven; haven't stopped smoking since.
Believe it or not one of those co-conspirators is still a smoking partner of mines today.

Now that brings back some memories:)....the crushed soda can:)....very distinct taste:)lol...........

Green Dreamz.... what a coincidence... I mixed some of my Haze & Wild Child together today and that's pretty much how I've been ALL day.. high and hazed! (notice I didn't post much today. :smokin: :) )lol I hope you had the same kind of day brother. :)

Happy Daze Beateo......i hope you are having a gloriously high and hazed Daze:)

Thank you Dusty! What an unbelievable difference compared to street weed. :)

Happy daze Beateo. Glad your enjoying your smoke buddy.

Here's something I never considered... when I potted my seeds, I started them in those little 2 inch square....peat pots I believe they're called.. anyway, I wrote the strain on each little pot with a blue permanent Sharpie and now can't read any of them since the pots absorbed water! I hope what I wrote magically reappears when those pots get completely dry? If not I'll have to re-name my journal to "4 strains take your best guess which is which"? :)
Ideas anyone?

Thank you Dusty! What an unbelievable difference compared to street weed. :)

Here's something I never considered... when I potted my seeds, I started them in those little 2 inch square....peat pots I believe they're called.. anyway, I wrote the strain on each little pot with a blue permanent Sharpie and now can't read any of them since the pots absorbed water! I hope what I wrote magically reappears when those pots get completely dry? If not I'll have to re-name my journal to "4 strains take your best guess which is which"? :)
Ideas anyone?

Oh boy....i love guessing games:rofl:....lol.......How it be my brother:)......i am glad you had great mixed high day bro:)....gotta love them:).....that will suck if you cant read them bro:(.......but could be fun seeing if they can be identified:).....

Update. Update. Update..... I thought that would be funny.. it's just irritating. lol
I was able to identify all my new girls except for one. I have 2X Haze (fem), 2X AK-49 (auto), 1 Amnesia (fem) & 1 Skunk (reg). My 7th girl is being difficult.. she's either my 2nd Amnesia or my 2nd Skunk? I have no idea how to find out which unless when more mature if the Skunk and Haze look a lot different?
So, I have pictures mostly of my set-up. I transplanted all of my girls into their 5 gallon pots.. I know it's early but I was able to plant the stretch right out of them! :) (I planted them deep so they'd all be the same height to start out) LOL
Here's a couple of pictures of the lights over the new girls:

DSCN21315.JPG

DSCN21277.JPG

I almost knocked myself out when I stood up on the chair for this one... cracked my coconut on the ceiling! :)

DSCN21303.JPG

A piece of equipment that I hope everyone else feels is as important as I do!

DSCN21296.JPG

That's all for now... can't wait to show you all some growth when they really get going!
Thanks for looking.

Thanks Dchannn, I set my grow room up as cheaply as possible and intend to upgrade one thing at a time until I have all better stuff.
As far as "master grower"..... I haven't seen anyone with that title yet but you can be a "cannabis connoisseur" when you get 4,200 posts! You only have 4,151 posts left to go brother!! :) We'll be right there with ya when it happens! Seriously.. there are people here... and you'll see who they are soon enough... who I consider to be master growers.... I rely on their advice. :) (check out post 97... that dude's a MASTER!)

Just checking in, set up is nice Beateo.

- at what point does one consider them self a 'master grower'?

Back
Top Bottom