BeezLuiz & LiquidIntel Outdoor Grow 2019: White Widow, Northern Lights & CBD Lemon Potion

LSD-25 grew another 1.5 inches yesterday and I promise not to mess with her. :cheesygrinsmiley:

CBD Lemon Potion Auto #2 now has pistils as well. Just about the same number of days as LPa1 took. At 27 days, LPa1 was 9.5 inches tall, LPa2 is 11 inches tall. I'm expecting (hoping) LPa2 yields better than LPa1.

I like the Christmas tree shape, especially outdoors yeah? Not to worry, you guys will still get to sample her and see if she’s one you’d grow out again. :morenutes:
Yeah, last year we did zero topping and almost zero prunning except for a little lollipopping at the bottom and inside. We still got quality buds. In the spirit of learning something new each season, we're trying out the topping method this year and so far I'm liking the shape. Last year we averaged about one pound per plant (except for SD). We'll see if there is any noticeable difference this year.
Also new to us this season is the auto plants. Depending on how they turn out, we're thinking next year we grow 2 photoperiod plants and maybe 4 autos (or two cycles of 4 to get 8 in one season). The strains we really like, we can then grow their photoperiod versions the following year.

Got me gigglin...

First up, the PF pipe.

Had to smoke some BeBo bud.

The new one, just a bit of work so far. Thinkin bout using some galvanized wire for decorative. Ive done a few knife handles so this is right about my pace.

27 years apart.

Agemon, I really like your pipe!! Excellent work.

Nah, plant schlepping is not my thing. I've been doing it for about 3 days now and am ready to quit already :thedoubletake:. Been moving my two flowering plants that went into reveg to get them back to flower. Haven't been very good about remembering to move them in and again to bring them out.

To get two grow cycles I was goiing to stick to autos. If seed to harvest can be done in 3 months or less, then I should have enough time for two grow cycles.

Oh I gotcha Beez :thumb:

The easiest method I’ve heard for light deprivation is putting the plant in darkness around 5:30 -6:00pm for long enough that the sun goes down and it’s dark then you remove the cover or whatever and let it rise to the morning sun as usual.
I’m seriously thinking about how I can make that happen with as little hoops to jump through as possible. Then again, I guess it depends a lot on how big you let the plant get.

Good news on the "reveg vs flower" experiment. After 4 days of moving the plants into the shed a couple hours early each evening, I think I've flipped them back into flowering mode. I see new pistils popping out on both plants. :yahoo:

Maybe I'll keep this up a little longer :cool:

Back
Top Bottom