BeezLuiz & LiquidIntel Outdoor Grow 2019: White Widow, Northern Lights & CBD Lemon Potion

It doesn't appear to be. The Fast Buds site doesn't share the genetics other than it's an LSD bred with an auto flower. However, looking up LSD: Mazar-I-Shariff (indica) x Shunk No.1 (hybrid). Where as MK Ultra: OG Kush (hybrid) x G13 (indica). MK Ultra does sounds interesting though. I might have to put it on my wish list for future grows. :idea:

Beez, you know why I asked that question?

I assume because MK Ultra was a CIA project in the 60's that included the use of LSD for mind control experiments on humans. :snowboating:

I got a couple odds and ends left over from the Lemon Potion harvest:

I think I know what to do with the stalk (and it's not to make a wizard wand with it!) ;)

The root ball was substantially smaller than I was expecting, but I still want to experiment with it. In the case that it might contain good amounts of CBDa, I'm thinking that I will chop it up and simmer it in oil for a good long time and see if I can get a decent infusion. Question: do you think I need to decarb it prior to the infusion process, and if so how long do you all think? :nerd-with-glasses:

I've had it soaking in water since I pulled it out of the dirt. I'm thinking I'll maybe chop up the small stuff and the then use a cheese grater to grate the larger root piece (kinda like a carrot). Then let it dry and do a decarb as you guys have just suggested. :thanks:

Ok, the cheese grater idea was an epic fail - these roots are nothing like a carrot. LOL. I stayed with carefully slicing/slivering with a knife and got them shredded pretty small.

Hopefully they are small enough that I won't have to cook them for 4 days... we will see.

BTW, I had to sharped my kitchen knife a good extra amount to get it properly sharp again. It was like trying to mince a piece of pine tree.

That would have taken me all day!

Is it photoperiod? If so I will be very interested to watch. We're considering doing the photoperiod version in the next season or two. :popcorn:
I really don't know. I'm hoping so as I don't flower under the cfls so I want to veg it and take a cutting to sex and then see. My luck it will be auto

I hopped onto your journal for a bit yesterday. Sounds like you will be starting a new journal soon? :popcorn:
BTW, congratulations on the birth of you son! :party:

Back
Top Bottom