BeezLuiz & LiquidIntel Outdoor Grow 2019: White Widow, Northern Lights & CBD Lemon Potion

Trellis them and open them up so the interior can grow out.
Well, I tried the tomato cage method (I have folding cages), but the plant was already to large for the cage. I would have worked if I was willing to install the cages into the bark on the outside of the pot, but that would have been too permanent.

So, I went with staking the large branches outward with bamboo stakes. Not very elegant, but it seems to be accomplishing the task. I also trimmed up the lower and inside branches a bit more. Let me know what you think please.

Should I do the same to Northern Lights now, or wait till I starts to flower?

Alrighty then, it shall be done! :thanks:

Last night (day 89) we took down LPa1 for the chop! Very weird trimming session as the buds were such an odd structure. There was certainly some heated discussions between @Liquidintel and I on how far to trim. Here's some pics:

I guess we will find out the weight tally in a week. :Rasta:

You just gotta remember to tack another 3 weeks on to the finish date.

Not a bad little plant, are the buds dense or airy?

Most of the Auto buds seem to be fluffy. Although I did fridge cure the ultra and it tightened up better than the other auto's I've had.

Not a bad little plant, are the buds dense or airy?
Really hard to describe. They seemed very dense at first, but once we trimmed them up they were pretty much just foxtails and almost no sugar leaves, so airy.
Not a bad harvest for an auto.
I'm guesstimating about 20 grams once dry. I don't bother with wet weights.

You could try back-building. @Tio Hector got me doin that with the first Kush Auto I grew and I did it to the Ultra as well. It really helped to get the buds fattened up. That being said the LPa1 was a funky grower was it not? You could try back-building on the next one, a couple few weeks into the Guy Fieri stage is what worked well for me.

Back
Top Bottom