Bignstrange's 4x4 800W COB LED Grow Tent - Promix - New Grower - Drop In!

The buds look amazing. What week do you think it's best to flush out the nitrogen in flower? I know you are supposed to usually give a mix of veg and bloom for the first few weeks but a flush is definitely recommended from the green house seed Co.

Hey y'all!

Grandpa I think your right it was probably.ph, I know to look for that now!

Ghost I read up on your journal! Just gunna sub and lurk hehe

And Jack I would cut my nitrogen right at flip based on my last run, they need a bit for stretch but that's it; I really feel like that stopped my buds from fattening up as much as they couldve :S

Smoke report is coming! We're on day 11 of the dry, I've been taking the nugs off each day as they are ready n beginning a cure! It's a nice slow process so I am more than happy!

They smell ridiculous :S

Made a video update for the Remo journal, gunna get caught back up n post it!

Cheers y'all, it's good to see everyone's gardens kicking so much butt out there!

Hey Stoney! And Gang! Long time no see!

Just pulled the last buds off the rack on day 17 of our low n slow dry with old school cave methods lol Ill have to go back and get a final weight but I have a rubbermaid full of jars of beautiful frosty sativa goodness!

Initial reports off the blue cindy; very nice blueberry smell with a bit of citrus and sweet sugary undertones. The moira phone however, smells like straight gas XD Super tasty, like a blueberry muffin and reminds me of the stuff I used to get that made me hack a lung as a youngster! Ill have a more in depth smoke report once they are cured!

White Widow has an insane flowery smell to it combined with almost like a dehydrated strawberry smell? kinda crazy and unique, about to fire some up, again ill do a proper smoke report when they are cured, ill also see if i can manage to get a dry weight before I smoke my harvest XD

17 days of drying and now were gunna cure for 14 to 21 days before calling em done! Insane crystal on all of them, honestly ridiculous, part of me wants to test angel to see if we hit that 30% mark :S

Anyways hope y'all are well, this new site is crazy :S See you soon!:cool::passitleft:
So big, how about that report eh? :)

Please pardon the intrusion. :thanks:

Since many of you stay in the grow room with blinders on, we have to spread the word somehow.

The mobile apps have been temporarily disbled, you can now access our 420% mobile friendly website via all smartphones through a browser like Google Chrome.

Please vote in the poll and subscribe to this thread for more details, discussions and updates
Brand New Forums & Gallery

For those of you needing guidance on the new gallery
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Thank you for your patience, understanding and support, we are truly grateful.

:Namaste:

Please pardon the intrusion. :thanks:

Since many of you stay in the grow room with blinders on, we have to spread the word somehow.

The mobile apps have been temporarily disbled, you can now access our 420% mobile friendly website via all smartphones through a browser like Google Chrome.

Please vote in the poll and subscribe to this thread for more details, discussions and updates
Brand New Forums & Gallery

For those of you needing guidance on the new gallery
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Thank you for your patience, understanding and support, we are truly grateful.

:Namaste:
New update is kicking ass!

Any idea on the yield yet? Like just a guess?
I'll see if I can get a chance to weigh it tonight! I'd say we definitely broke 300 grams but it's hard to say with it all spread out in jars for curing :D I have a full 20 gallon Rubbermaid full of jars XD

I'll see if I can get a chance to weigh it tonight! I'd say we definitely broke 300 grams but it's hard to say with it all spread out in jars for curing :D I have a full 20 gallon Rubbermaid full of jars XD
Nice, man. That's pretty darn good.

I ended up with 240 grams of super high quality buds, the rest went into the trim which didn't get weighed.

Not a huge yield- the plants have a couple seeds in them and the nitrogen abundance both contributed to decreased yields. Most likely cause for the hermi was the salt excess around week 3 and 4, root zone trauma is the #1 cause for hermis tho light leaks definitely were possible.

Anyways still waiting on it to cure down but I've been sampling a little bit every day to get a good idea of how the cure changes it each day and I gotta say it's super Nice! All of the plants burn nice n white, smooth n clean, super happy. About 1 seed for every 5 grams of bud so not bad, super freaking crystally and extremely potent-im smoking about half what I smoke from the dispensary!

I'm gunna get pics n do the smoke report one of these days. For now the verdict is that we had a good run, now we can improve and get higher yields and streamline things so I don't stunt my grows as much! Family's happy with it and want to keep growing and supplying our own meds so onto the BC and WW clones as well as the peppermint kush clones we just got into the tents today!

Full steam ahead y'all! Hella busy, really not getting much down time these days, so much for early retirement

Congrats on the grams Bign. You're only going to double them from here on in:). Early retirement can wait. Get shit done!

Yea I'm realizing I'm gunna make my 20s all about building my dream! Hard work it is! Woo :D thanks ITS, your as solid as they come mang
Awesome run big! You should be proud and I can’t wait to maybe try some in April:drool:

Have a good one bud!
:welldone:
Hehe thanks Newty! Hopefully I can be free! I have a few jobs on the go right now XD

At very least once the farm is in full swing all our canadian friends will get some samples sent out :D

Stoked to see what comes next! Take care Newty!

Heres some assorted bud shots I got while burping the ladies!

Cure is coming along nicely, these girls are burning nice n clean white and no problems staying alight so its just fine tuning the cure at this point! Theres definitely some nice super dense tops in there, impressive for sativa density! And the smells that are developing are amazing, interesting to note the differences between the plants and then each jar within said plant! Terps are crazy!

Hey y'all!

Missed the opportunity to take pics tonight lol it's been a whirlwind day!

There's some surprises coming and more bignstrange madness on the way hehe can't wait to get it all together n share with y'all :3 <3

I can tell you I will be spending all of my time with plants hehe stay tuned . .

Also the main reason I couldn't get pics was cause I was racing the clock to get the Remo transplants done!
16a7a9c271abf28864c0c7441b7c7cfa.jpg

I think I only had an extra 10 minutes of light in the flowering tent so they should be ok :3

Really excited about the clones, they all had explosive roots over the last 4 days and blew me away! If you haven't checked out the Remo journal, you can find it here!
BignStrange - Remo Nutrients - 800W Of COBs - What Can Go Wrong? Round 2!

Alright I'm going to relax n go clean up what I can lol

See y'all tomorrow . . . .

hey brotha looking great so far cant wait to see what u got going now a days lol but i had a question since im also using remo nutes with sunshine mix #4 and then i also do hempy style now another member sweetsue and tead on here said they use about 20ml of cal-mag in there hempy setup and thats about what i need also so my girls dont show a def. init but since im using sunshine mix #4 now i didnt know if that would alter how much cal-mag i would need or will i still need about 20 ml like with my hempire girls lol but yea my remo girls are looking fantastic i love these nutes.

hey brotha looking great so far cant wait to see what u got going now a days lol but i had a question since im also using remo nutes with sunshine mix #4 and then i also do hempy style now another member sweetsue and tead on here said they use about 20ml of cal-mag in there hempy setup and thats about what i need also so my girls dont show a def. init but since im using sunshine mix #4 now i didnt know if that would alter how much cal-mag i would need or will i still need about 20 ml like with my hempire girls lol but yea my remo girls are looking fantastic i love these nutes.
Hey buddy! Sunshine mix should have some dolomite lime in it which will convert to calcium over time for you so there isn't as much of a need for it.

I'm running leds, which plants generally use more cal mag under, and I've been getting away with 3.5 mL per gallon (of cal mag in my.gh table not remo) in promix! I would suggest running lower cal mag and supplementing you magnesium with Epsom salts as opposed to just feeding more cal mag as they won't eat all that calcium and it ends up deposited in your root zone.

Of course it's all strain dependent but I think I went 2.5 mL cal mag from week 1 and 2 of veg, 3ml for week 3, 3.5 for week 4 then up to 4ml for the first two weeks of stretch then down to 3 again until week 6 then cut it off; supplementing Epsom salts as you see purpling stems n spots on leaves that indicate magnesium def.

Hope that helps man! Don't hesitate to ask questions, I'm not on here all the time but I definitely try to check to make sure I'm helping if I can!

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom