Blue Angel 2019

The big girls are looking Beautiful,the little girls are looking nice n healthy...life is good!

My plants have the pale green thing going on below the canopy too-you can sure tell where the light shines,and where it doesn't...I may trim a few more off next time I get them out.

The big girls are looking Beautiful,the little girls are looking nice n healthy...life is good!

My plants have the pale green thing going on below the canopy too-you can sure tell where the light shines,and where it doesn't...I may trim a few more off next time I get them out.

You are absolutely right, sir! :laughtwo: Get that right this time BLS! Haha but yes your right, life is good!!

There are a few burn spots on the tops of the youngins but I’m not worried about those, I’m sure it may be the first time, but it won’t be the last, they will be fine:thumb:

Yeah I was thinking of trimming as well, but I figured I would leave them for now and see what happens with them, maybe cut em off next time they come out for a bit of a dance.

Everythings looking healthy in there! :surf: Jims keeping a good eye!

Update:

The ladies are doing good after their first late flower Dose of nutrients. I got a couple pictures of the lads. I’ll get to that, but first I just want to touch base on my temperatures. When I got the pictures just now, the hygrometer said: 21.8 degrees C. And 61% humidity
the low: 19.2 C. And 47% humidity.
The high: 30.5 C. And 71% humidity.

I normally don’t worry about the temperatures because I lived in a basement suite. The temps were always perfect, so I stopped paying attention to that. I need to start, last week we had a bit of a hot streak of days and it got uncomfortably hot up stairs. This week we’ve had a lot of rain so the temperatures up stairs have been back to normal. I just hope it doesn’t rain enough for them to finish my damn sidewalk out front. (Shakes fist!) going two weeks strong now! but in return it will bring back those hot temperatures up stairs. I need to start thinking of ways to combat that problem. I guess I could suck it up and buy an air conditioner, I don’t know, we will see. I keep thinking to my self, it could be worse, I could live in a way hotter environment then Canada lol!

Sorry I tend to ramble when I get stoned.:rollit: Back to the pictures,

That’s mainly a picture of the B.C. but you can see a lil bit of the D.A.^

Dark Angel^

Blue Cookie^

D.A1 and D.A2 putting on some weight!^:cheesygrinsmiley:
They enjoyed the first seedling and cutting dose of nutrients.

Blue Cookie is thriving as well after the first seedling dose of nutrients.

All is well in the BLS crazy house.

I’ll maybe finish off with a photo of my three perennials I planted a couple weeks ago out front. They’re blooming! Or one is anyways.

:passitleft:

Update:

I tried to sneak into my tent before the light turned on at noon, I’ll post the picture. piss me off! I’m going to show you how friggen close I was from getting a normal picture from out of the tent.

I got in the tent, trying to hurry because I knew the light was turning on soon. Fumbling around as if I’m trying to load the last bullet into the gun while I’m under fire. Push my thumb up against the screen of my I phone. Click, take the picture. By the time the phone finished taking the picture, the light turned on and the pic above is my before light turn on picture. Damn it! I was a second too late!! :eye-roll: I guess I have to wait till next weekend.

So I grabbed a couple photos of the Dark Angel and the Blue Cookie.

Blue Cookie^

Dark Angel^

That’s it for tonight, hope everyone had a great weekend! Mine wasn’t long enough.

Update:

Kids and their nasty germs I tell ya! Tossed and turned last night and was lucky enough to catch the flu. That happens, it sucks, but it happens, I’m just grateful to get it over with lol.

I managed to gather the energy to feed all of my plants. The flowering plants got 1 gallon each of a late flower dose of nutes with added cal mag. The vegg plants had some water already mixed up with seedling dose of nutes, so that was convenient. :thumb:
I also gave the flowering plants another good selective trim, trimming some fan leaves around the top canopy that may be blocking light.

The tents temps and humidity have been:
-currently 23.3 Celsius and 57% humidity
-Low was 20.5 Celsius and 54% humidity.
-High was 24.4 Celsius and 69% humidity.

It was a rainy day so the heat stayed down. We’ve had a lot of rain lately. Which is fine, but doesn’t help my situation of waiting for the city to build my front sidewalk again. This will be the third week now that I have no sidewalk. They tore it out to replace it and left, never came back, until today. Ripping up more sidewalk down the street. How about you finish mine first ass holes :ciao:

Back to the plants, I’ve got a bunch of pictures to post, so I will probably do it in two posts.

DA1 and DA2 are doing awesome! :yahoo:

My one and only BC is doing great as well. All three are growing at a great pace. I’m always so excited to take the lid off of my box to see the growth they’ve taken on in 24 hours. :yahoo:

Jim looks like he has cleared his head a bit from all of those aromas, looks to be stoked for the next NFL season to start come September. “You’ve got all summer to wait Jim, relax!”:cheer:

I’ll start off with the Blue Cookie, everything seems to be doing ok, she’s getting fat. Such beautiful buds with the orange pistils :drool:

That’s it for the Blue Cookie.

Next up is the Dark Angel.

Update:

The dark Angel is sure putting on weight. It’s beautiful to watch. Getting super sticky as well!! Said it before and I’ll say it again, damn it’s getting hard to take these girls out and maneuver them around in the tent:nerd-with-glasses:

Switched them around and the Dark Angel is on the left and the Blue Cookie is on the right.

Well, here’s to hoping I feel better tomorrow :thumb:. Thanks for tuning in everyone!

Damn those girls look good- Lots of buds & lots of frost !
And the youngsters are doing great-perfect looking little seedlings....
damn it’s getting hard to take these girls out and maneuver them around in the tent
Mine come out ok,but getting them back in without breaking something off is the challenge...

Good thing the plants can't get the flu! Feel better brother. No matter where you live sounds like construction crews operate the same. At least there's no Jack-hammering while your sick!

Thank you so much!! I have to apologize for my late reply to you all! When I get time to log back online and see what’s happening after work I sometimes have 50 or more notifications. I remember one day during this week I had over 70 and I must have missed a good chunk of them notifying me that you all commented on my journal. ( :hmmmm: I was wondering why no one saw my last post) Lol I guess that’ll happen from time to time, I wonder what I else I missed :hmmmm:

No they did all the removing of the old sidewalk with a back ho the first day they were here. They still have only been here one day this week, and it’s been raining heavy for the last couple hours, probably ruining all of their gravel work they did lol face palm!

Damn those girls look good- Lots of buds & lots of frost !
And the youngsters are doing great-perfect looking little seedlings....

Mine come out ok,but getting them back in without breaking something off is the challenge...

Thank you so much sir!! It truly means a lot! Your right, the buds are looking superb! Filling out nicely :drool:

The seedlings are blowing me away at the growth, and colour. The fan leaf sizes are reminding me of the size my Green Crack and Black diamond plants I had. That’s kind of what I’m going for in using the same soil I used for them.:goof:

Your it’s tricky to get them out, I almost need a third arm to hold the colas back from being decapitated off when being pulled out.

I have in my shopping cart some more 3/4” furniture grade three way elbows to make another tent. I just need to pull the trigger and purchase them. Then put all my other projects on hold to build another tent :laugh:

Plants are looking great mate, filling up nicely I must say

Thanks Tom!! :high-five: Your killing it as well man!! You deserve a good job right back! Lol :bravo::welldone:

Hey man I like how you built your own tent

Plants looking healthy

What strain are you doing?

Thanks @Dogwash yeah I put in a lot of sweat and tears to build that bad boy! (Lol not really, it only took me two maybe three hours to build) then all of the modifications took time. Plus my grow box did take me a bit longer, because I had to paint the wood pieces white before being screwed down.

I am growing Blue Cookie from Crop kings, As you may already have guessed from the name, Blue cookies is a cross between Blueberry and Girl Scout Cookies. Although Blue cookies is actually Indica dominant, it has a fairly robust 20% THC which quickly produces an upbeat head high.

I am also growing Dark Angel from Crop Kings.
Dark Angel balances both Indica and Sativa characteristics while making it easy for the novice grower. An excellent strain to chill at home or for moderate pain relief while allowing for mind exploration. The leaves will be dark green and minimal, while the nuggets will be compact with THC crystals and aromas of coffee and nutmeg.

The THC level of Dark Angel Feminized is amazing which can reach up to 20%.

Also, there is a link under my post on how to creat your own signature, it will explain how to erase all of that mumble jumble and make it say, Dogwashes journal with super fantastic dogs doing backflips for example, it will help draw people in to your journal and help you along the way:cheesygrinsmiley:
By the way you can’t use that journal name, patent pending lol :rofl:

Update:

I missed feeding the plants by a day, had some friends over last night and had no time after they left, (or no motivation at doing so). Fell asleep on the couch and off to bed when I woke up.

Today, I had a couple friends over and drank some beer. They just jumped into a cab to go home, here about an hour ago.

They both grow pot as well, but don’t produce as well as mine. They always get blown away when I open the tent door. Always saying “wow man, that’s impressive.” “you’ve done your homework man.”

while they were here I brought the girls out for a feeding. I also got some pictures of the ladies. The smell of the Dark Angel is sure impressive! Highly recommended! Looking forward to how she’s going to smoke. :ganjamon:

I didn’t feed the youngins, although I’m sure they need a good drink. I’ll do that later, or tomorrow even. I do know they will be needing a transplant soon, I could see roots at the bottom of DA1 pot, and the leaves are getting to be well past the side of their pot. I will make another update when I do water them.

Back to the flowering girls.

I’m exhausted, I’m going to finish my shopping cart on amazon and maybe go to bed. :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom