Blue Angel 2019

Update:

I had a bit of an off day today. Didn’t have the best sleep last night, Was tired and grumpy, all day. Tried not to ruin my mood too much as it is Canada day! Supposed to be a day to be happy. I just couldn’t shake the Monday blues. Had a good time out on my skate board today.

I grabbed a couple close ups of the young lads, just to show case their growth a little. There is No filter being used on these pictures I might add. :thumb:

and the Blue Cookie in the Green pot below.

A lot of people think they need a big light for veg. All I use is a small 2’ T5 light strapped to the roof of my 18” high box (inside to inside) :thumb:

:passitleft:

24 hours later,the DA1 is looking like the one to keep-that decision is going to get tougher every day...
All 3 of them look super healthy!-they'll be a foot tall in another week at this rate...

No surfing,even though I live 22 miles from the beach...I don't understand it either..
P.J. Wahl was one of my stoner buddies in high school, before he started building surfboards...

Wow he’s been in the business since 1968! Ultimately a, legend in the sport, shaped thousands of board surfed all over the world! That’s incredible!! :high-five:

<---- sings: Big Buddums drive me out if my mind..how can I leave these budcakes behind...

Lil spinal tap for you. . . Awesome pileup B, looking great bro! :yahoo:

Update:

I’ll do an update on everything before I get back to all of your comments. I appreciate everyone one of you that follow me along my journey of (to be honest) sometimes I don’t even know what the hell is going on! Cheers thank you all!! :ciao::passitleft:

I’ll start off with the Dark Angel, she is doing marvellous!! The Aromas off of that girl gives me a big ol’ woody! (Am I aloud to say that?:hmmmm:)

Now for the Blue Cookie, I can’t remember who it was, I know they’ll pop by! but when they said the Blue Cookie was finicky. I believed him because the BC was giving me so much troubles at the beginning, but damn!!! :thedoubletake: this plant finicky as a mo**** fu****!!

Been working down town Edmonton the last week in a half, you see some weird people/things down there... yesterday when I was walking to my vehicle, in a stones throw away there were some guy shooting up what must have been his girlfriend or something. Damn! That’s messed up man!! For some that’s there reality, the choice the chose. They have to live with that, not me. Shake my damn head! :confused:

Sorry for my bit of rant, it’s off topic, but it really bothered me.

Now that’s all for the flowering girls.

I will update shortly after this with the youngins.

Update:

I fu**ed up! patients is a big thing In this hobby, And I may have jumped the gun on this one. ok, so I transplanted these girls too early. The roots still haven’t fully grabbed onto its ball of dirt, and it all mostly crumbled out. It was still moist a bit from the last feeding so I was obviously taken by surprise! :thedoubletake: Lol but hopefully all is well. The DA1 is a bit limp now and I took a piece of tie wire, stuck one end in the dirt and wrapped the other end around the top internode. Gave them a good drink of their first dose of early veg nutes. They took it well and with the help of the fan and the light above it, it will perk back up and strengthen that stem again.

The Blue Cookie, is still in the same container. I learned my lesson after the second plant :laugh:

DA2 reacted much better to the transplanting! ^

DA1 ^

After their feeding^

That’s all for tonight! Oh I forgot to say in the other post that I gave the flowering girls a dose of early flower nutes, just to dial it down for a week, the burned leaves got me worried for the poor girls! I know it’s probably just because the plant is taking the nutrients from old leaves and moving it to the colas! Just taking an extra precaution! :thumb:

Good night everyone!

They look really Beautiful buddy! I hope mine will be looking half as good as that !

Great grow journal Backlit ! I like Da1 but they all look great. Keep it up

Was it you that told me the blue Cookie was finicky? You were a 100% right lol I believed you but damn this plant always got something to argue back to me about!

Thanks bro!! You guys are the ones that drive me to be a better version of my self! With a few laughs here and there!

The da1 May be the worse one now lol, time will tell!! :thumb:

Let me know how that Blue Cookies turns out. I have one in week 3 of flower..cheers

I will definitely do that for you sir!! :thumb::high-five:

Update:

I looked at the trichomes yesterday through my jewellers loupe, with great surprise I found a lot of amber trichomes. Which surprises me! The Dark Angel is supposed to be finished on the 22nd of July, and the Blue Cookie is supposed to be done on the 29th. By looking at the plants I would have thought it would be the other way around. Yet alone seeing so many amber trichomes make me wonder if they will even make it to the expected finish line. I will try and get some pictures later after work showcasing their trichomes, if it’ll work :thumb:

Update:

I splurged a lil and bought my self a dehumidifier for the room. Spent a little time cleaning and organizing the room, haven’t done that since I finished setting up the tent from the move lol I’ve been lazy I’ll admit that. Being so, I’ve been neglecting the flowering plants a lil too much for my liking, and the plants are showing it. Sorry plants! :( Sorry final harvest weight/quality:(. I’ll have to snap out of this rut I’m in. Ive been a bit overwhelmed with everything that needs to be done still from moving in. Knowing my to do list gets longer everyday. But hey! That’s a me problem right? :laughtwo: And it’s not going to get finished by its self damnit! I wish it would though sometimes haha :laughtwo::yahoo:

Well, I snapped one photo of the Dark Angel here tonight. It’s looking through the 60x lense of my loupe. I apologize as it’s kind of hard to see, because of my LED light, BUT if you really look closely you can see trichomes that look darker then the rest. Those ones are amber in colour.

Dark Angel under the 30x ^

Horrible picture but it’s of the Blue Cookie under the 30x ^

That’s all for tonight, next time I bring them out I will try get s normal light picture of the trichs.

Back
Top Bottom