Blue Angel 2019

Congrats on the harvest bro, some nice looking nugs there and I'm still wanting to try those drumstick ice lollies

Thanks brother!! :high-five: I’m hoping it’s some great quality smoke, because the buds turned out a little battered with the burning leafs. When the time comes I will weigh it out and give a good smoke report! My guess is 4-5 days hanging (maybe 3 days for the small buds) then into the jars they go!! Pictures to follow! :thumb:

By the way, this is what I was chomping down on last night

They look beautiful. And your plant was really grown well . I'm glad to have been able to witness it and get advice at the same time . Keen on hearing what it tastes like .

They look beautiful. And your plant was really grown well . I'm glad to have been able to witness it and get advice at the same time . Keen on hearing what it tastes like .

Thank you sir!! Makes me happy to have others enjoy my excitement with me! :high-five: The BC was actually three weeks early from the expected finish date, going off of the breeders information. :hmmmm: Ohh well!! I’ll have some (hopefully) good smoke in a week or twos time:thumb: I’m pumped on that!

it’s such a pain in the ass to harvest
I agree,at least the "trimming" part of harvest is...my least favorite thing in the growing process.

That being said,Kudos on the harvest!-lots of fat nugs hanging in that box....:welldone:

I agree,at least the "trimming" part of harvest is...my least favorite thing in the growing process.

That being said,Kudos on the harvest!-lots of fat nugs hanging in that box....:welldone:

Thank you!! I didn’t want to be the one who said it, but yes!! That is absolutely my most dreaded part of this entire process :laugh: I am absolutely with you on that one @carcass

The wife helped me trim a couple, she actually take her time, I’m like Edward scissor hands up in there! Just not as precise as him :laughtwo:

Update:

Tonight I was able to get into my veg box, and do a lil snipping of their own.

They all got topped on the 6th internode, and the bottom two internodes got snipped clean off nice and early. Leaving three internodes still in tact on all three plants.

The DA2 has some really weird growth happening, I almost didn’t know where to top it at lol.

Quick and easy update!

:passitleft:

Jim's like "get those effin' scissors away from me"!

Good work,BL !

Hey @Backlipslide! :ganjamon:
Big congrats on the harvest! Loads of good smoke coming from that bro! :rollit:
The new batch of girls are looking healthy and happy. Sweet job on the topping!

Jim's like "get those effin' scissors away from me"!

Good work,BL !

You saw the look of concern on his face in the first pic too ehh? Yeah he screamed like a Little girl when I went in with the scissors, quite comical :laughtwo:

Hey @Backlipslide! :ganjamon:
Big congrats on the harvest! Loads of good smoke coming from that bro! :rollit:
The new batch of girls are looking healthy and happy. Sweet job on the topping!

Glad to see your back! But first I just wanna say! I hope you and the wife had a great holiday! I need to get my self one of those! :surf:

Thanks for the uplifting words!! :high-five: Means a lot!

Yeah, I haven’t checked on the buds yet today, but I’m crossing all of my fingers and all of my toes hoping it’s going to turn out to be some good smoke! The declining health of her in the last weeks of her life sure got me worried.:nervous-guy: I’m sure it will be A O k! :yahoo:

Nice! I just did the same and left 3 full nodes :bong:

Good job @Dmoney32 i look forward to seeing your updates! :thumb:

Update:

Went downstairs last night, only to be greeted by a nice big sploosh when I stepped on the carpet from the last step of the stairs. My heart sunk, immediately flashes of anger run through my body, but then realized it wasn’t as bad as I originally thought. Still somewhat angry I inspect the remaining of the floor basement. Dry in this corner, dry in that corner, bathroom floor mat and bathroom floor was absolutely drenched. Underneath the stairs it looked to of been leaking somewhere as well. It’s almost as if it started leaking from cracks in the concrete and or foundation, in two different locations. Man oh man, the troubles of being a home owner, facepalm! I would really like to know what going on behind all my exterior drywalled walls, and inspect that foundation... I pray it’s not the foundation, that’s a HUGE job! So luckily we still had the carpet shampoo’er we borrowed from a friend when we moved in to shampoo all our new carpets, and old carpets at the old place. (Yeah I guess I’m being that friend that borrows something and taking forever to bring back) grateful we still had it though. Up till 930pm vacuuming water out of the carpet, fun stuff. It’s been nice to have so much rain this year as last year wildfires were burning out of control and it was a very pitiful “summer” as the smoke took over the sky and it was very apocalyptic all summer. We’re not meant to have this much rain though, my back yard is flooding and essentially probably leaking into my basement. Damned if you do, damned if you don’t.

Now for The reason why I went into the basement to begin with. The hanging buds are doing alright, getting very stinky/sticky. I may bring the box upstairs to where it has a better chance of drying out, I like to dry them slowly but depending on how they are today, I don’t want to dry THAT slowly lol!

Be a week today since they poured our sidewalk, I hope I’m aloud to park in my driveway soon. Still have some work to do filling the gap between the road and the sidewalk... going on 5 weeks strong. Come on you guys, shake my damn head.

Before I went to bed I did my normal check on everything and close the veg box lid and all that, getting ready for the 12/12 light to go out at midnight.

I was tired and didn’t have the time to mix out some nutrient solution for the plant, so I fed her straight water, now that I think of it, I didn’t ph it! Damn bad backlipslide! Hope all is well with that. I’ll maybe give her a feeding with nutrients tonight. I took some photos and I also looked at a few main cola tops through my 60x loupe, I’m almost at 50% amber trichomes. It’s really starting to get exciting!

That’s all for last nights update, now I’m off to work, gotta pay for that leaky basement:bongrip:

Have a good day everyone!!

Sounds like another harvest is right around the corner!
That sucks about the leaky basement,sounds like repairing it is going to suck even more...
Like you needed even more stuff to do,right?

Sounds like another harvest is right around the corner!
That sucks about the leaky basement,sounds like repairing it is going to suck even more...
Like you needed even more stuff to do,right?

Yeah a lot earlier then I was expecting, at least I’ll have the tent to hang it in unlike like the other. :thumb:

Yeah, the to do list gets longer every day haha welcome to being a home owner my brother told me last night :laughtwo:

Good news I was able to park on my driveway when I got home, my bitching did nothing but it made me feel better :laugh:

They haven’t fixed my lawn or anything but I can park in my driveway I’m a happy camper!

Thanks for commenting @carcass :high-five:

Update:

Just a small update, the rug seems to not be any worse, I vacuumed up some more water and will repeat, until dry.

Moved the BLS4500 drying chamber upstairs (the BLS4600 was too expensive so I went with the 4500). Now they should dry out a lot quicker. :thumb:
My guess is, they’ll go into jars on Friday night.

Thank you!! I didn’t want to be the one who said it, but yes!! That is absolutely my most dreaded part of this entire process :laugh: I am absolutely with you on that one @carcass

The wife helped me trim a couple, she actually take her time, I’m like Edward scissor hands up in there! Just not as precise as him :laughtwo:
Very true, now that's I'm growing inside 365 a year I'm investing in an electric trimmer

Update:

Just a small update, the rug seems to not be any worse, I vacuumed up some more water and will repeat, until dry.

Moved the BLS4500 drying chamber upstairs (the BLS4600 was too expensive so I went with the 4500). Now they should dry out a lot quicker. :thumb:
My guess is, they’ll go into jars on Friday night.

Nice. .. keep up the great work

Update:

The youngins are doing good! Reacted well from the topping. Lots of new growth, the DA2 has some really funky growth happening, like something I’ve never seen before. It’s almost as if at the internode where two fan leaves were supposed to shoot out on both sides, it’s shot one fan leaf, then shoots up but at an angle then another fan leaf and then shoots back up at an angle going the opposite direction as the last one, then on more fan leaf off that internode, all in a short distance almost like it tried shooting three fan leaves rather then three. It’s hard to explain, and even harder to capture a picture of. I hope you all can make it out with the pictures I post of it.:goof:

I gave the three of them (DA1, DA2, BC1) a good drink with an early veg dose of nutrients, and added some cal mag in with it, they prob didn’t need it but I threw it in anyways. I’m hoping next feeding they will need some branches tied down. Not sure what I’m going to do with the DA2 and tying her down, I guess I’ll assess the situation when the appropriate time comes. The PH pen read 6.18-6.2

Didn’t do anything with the Dark Angel except get some pictures. Tomorrow I will probably give her a really good flush of clean ph’d water. Give her a really good dry cycle and go from there.
I love my flowering Dark Angel, but damn I’m looking forward to turning my light off, giving her a 48 hour dark cycle and cutting the shit out of her! God bless her for the work she has done and bud she will provide, but I’m really starting to get excited :cheer:

End off with a bang! Well maybe not a bang, but a picture will suffice.

The Blue Cookie cut to pieces hanging, stinking up my entire house. A friend came over and the first thing he said when he walked in the front door is it wreaks in there, as if someone just lit a joint he said. I laughed :laughtwo:

Beautiful buds my man . That looks really nice . Damn makes me so jealous to see that but also so happy to see it reach the end after some really good TLC.

Back
Top Bottom