Blue Angel 2019

Update:

The youngins are doing good! Reacted well from the topping. Lots of new growth, the DA2 has some really funky growth happening, like something I’ve never seen before. It’s almost as if at the internode where two fan leaves were supposed to shoot out on both sides, it’s shot one fan leaf, then shoots up but at an angle then another fan leaf and then shoots back up at an angle going the opposite direction as the last one, then on more fan leaf off that internode, all in a short distance almost like it tried shooting three fan leaves rather then three. It’s hard to explain, and even harder to capture a picture of. I hope you all can make it out with the pictures I post of it.:goof:

I gave the three of them (DA1, DA2, BC1) a good drink with an early veg dose of nutrients, and added some cal mag in with it, they prob didn’t need it but I threw it in anyways. I’m hoping next feeding they will need some branches tied down. Not sure what I’m going to do with the DA2 and tying her down, I guess I’ll assess the situation when the appropriate time comes. The PH pen read 6.18-6.2

Didn’t do anything with the Dark Angel except get some pictures. Tomorrow I will probably give her a really good flush of clean ph’d water. Give her a really good dry cycle and go from there.
I love my flowering Dark Angel, but damn I’m looking forward to turning my light off, giving her a 48 hour dark cycle and cutting the shit out of her! God bless her for the work she has done and bud she will provide, but I’m really starting to get excited :cheer:

End off with a bang! Well maybe not a bang, but a picture will suffice.

The Blue Cookie cut to pieces hanging, stinking up my entire house. A friend came over and the first thing he said when he walked in the front door is it wreaks in there, as if someone just lit a joint he said. I laughed :laughtwo:

:passitleft:
They all look awesome!

Beautiful buds my man . That looks really nice . Damn makes me so jealous to see that but also so happy to see it reach the end after some really good TLC.

Thanks man! Don’t be jealous, we live in a time where anybody can grow these beautiful plants! :thumb: Yours will get there as well! It’s a waiting game now! Lol

Update:

Young plants are still plugging along, the Dark Angel is still plugging along, will pull her out here a lil later.

It was a hot one today, work went alright, left an hour earlier then normal, because why not!:yahoo:

Mowed the lawn, weed wacked (as well as all my other stuff) I assessed the garden as well.

Well, HOT DAMN! I acted quickly though, as the Blue Cookie is ready for jars, I ripped the fan out of the BLS4500 and threw it in the tent at the bottom to try help cool things off. :surf:

Now I’m off to go do some trimming/jaring..

Hey brother! Looks like the Blue cookies dried up well.
Another harvest coming up for you soon! :yahoo: Looking great.
Girls in veg look right on track!

Hey brother! Looks like the Blue cookies dried up well.
Another harvest coming up for you soon! :yahoo: Looking great.
Girls in veg look right on track!

Thanks bro!! The biggest buds I had to leave and hang back up, give them another day or so, I didn't trust that they were fully dry yet. Didn’t want that wet hay smell in my jars so I gave them another day.

Filled those two jars pretty much full, will start burping this morning. Never did get the dark Angel out last night, so today will have to be the day!

Nice pan o' nugs, BL!
So how close is the DA to the chopping block?

Update:

Wow, okay I don’t know where to begin. First I need a puff, that was stressful.

Was a busy morning. Trimmed the rest of my big tree in the back that’s growing too close to my neighbor‘s house. Daughter helped me load it up in the truck and helped me take it too recycling. Or I guess we can say she helped lol. Went and visited grandma and now we’re home and she’s off for a nap. Gardening time! :morenutes:

Luckily for me the light just turned on (at the time) so I went in to pull her out and give her a nice flush. I was took late! Gravity took over and she had her lean on.

I panic, I’ve never had a plant get too heavy for its branches yet.

So I pulled her out, very gently (as I shake my head no, not entirely true) it was super hard to get her out, but she came out.

That’s my new character in the back corner, I haven’t incorporated it in yet, but I guess it made it into the picture lol

I didn’t know what to do, I mean I do, and I could have helped a lot more then I did, but I was caught up in the moment and in that time I wasn’t really thinking properly. So I tied a small rope around all of the buds. It seemed to help but didn’t fix the problem or ease my mind. So I then put her in the tub and fed her 2 gallons of ph’d clean water (my initial intentions to why I went in to check on her).

So I then calm down a lil cause well I needed to keep my body calm so I can look at the trichs.

No pictures to prove it but it was hard enough to bend over and hold the plant up and get a good view blah blah blah you know the rest.

So I decided to cut her down. Turned out my light and removed it. Got my tent ready for such activity. Clean cut right at the bottom of the stem. Oh my Lordy! I can’t believe I’m holding her upside down right now I said. Truck load of mixed feelings are pouring into my body at that moment. I took a deep breath and said well, what’s done is done, no turning back.

I didn’t do a wet trim at all, zip, zero, zilch. Which is unlike me, this entire grow has been very untraditional. I’ve done both, and the dry trim is much easier as it just kinda flakes away but I like to do at least a small wet trim before hanging. Ohh well. :Rasta:

We’re almost at that fairy tale happy ending of Blue Angel 2019. After the smoke report that is.

or, are we finished!? (Suspenseful music plays in the background) :ciao:

Blue Angel 2019 lives on!

Congrats on a second successful harvest!
She was probably trying to tell you something when she fell over....:welldone:
I've never tried dry trimming-is it really easier?
I think my PC is a prime candidate for it,and her "time" is rapidly approaching....

Update:

The youngins are doing good! Reacted well from the topping. Lots of new growth, the DA2 has some really funky growth happening, like something I’ve never seen before. It’s almost as if at the internode where two fan leaves were supposed to shoot out on both sides, it’s shot one fan leaf, then shoots up but at an angle then another fan leaf and then shoots back up at an angle going the opposite direction as the last one, then on more fan leaf off that internode, all in a short distance almost like it tried shooting three fan leaves rather then three. It’s hard to explain, and even harder to capture a picture of. I hope you all can make it out with the pictures I post of it.:goof:

I gave the three of them (DA1, DA2, BC1) a good drink with an early veg dose of nutrients, and added some cal mag in with it, they prob didn’t need it but I threw it in anyways. I’m hoping next feeding they will need some branches tied down. Not sure what I’m going to do with the DA2 and tying her down, I guess I’ll assess the situation when the appropriate time comes. The PH pen read 6.18-6.2

Didn’t do anything with the Dark Angel except get some pictures. Tomorrow I will probably give her a really good flush of clean ph’d water. Give her a really good dry cycle and go from there.
I love my flowering Dark Angel, but damn I’m looking forward to turning my light off, giving her a 48 hour dark cycle and cutting the shit out of her! God bless her for the work she has done and bud she will provide, but I’m really starting to get excited :cheer:

End off with a bang! Well maybe not a bang, but a picture will suffice.

The Blue Cookie cut to pieces hanging, stinking up my entire house. A friend came over and the first thing he said when he walked in the front door is it wreaks in there, as if someone just lit a joint he said. I laughed :laughtwo:

They stacked up nice.

Congrats on a second successful harvest!
She was probably trying to tell you something when she fell over....:welldone:
I've never tried dry trimming-is it really easier?
I think my PC is a prime candidate for it,and her "time" is rapidly approaching....

Thank you sir! Yeah if I wasn’t in such a panic (maybe another set of hands I might have been able to get her back in the tent but I didn’t think it was feasible by my self. Plus to tie her up just to cut her down in 3-5 days. Wasn’t worth it. I think your right! :high-five:

Yeah with my last harvest I did one wet trim, and the other a dry trim (with a wet trim of all the major big fan leaves) I found The dry trim to be a lil quicker/easier for some reason.

I’m looking forward to seeing yours approach the finish line! :thumb::cheer:

Congrats on the harvest mate, those nugs look nice n frosty

Thank you sir!! They sure do! I’m excited to smoke some!:yahoo:

They stacked up nice.

Thanks @runamuckgardener your name looks familiar :reading420magazine: did I happen to meet you on a different forum?:ciao:

Congrats on the harvest, dry trim can be ok if it's nice and dry.

Thank you sir! :high-five:

Yeah for some reason I really enjoyed the dry trim but despised every minute of wet trim lol

Congrats man ! They look genuinely lovely ! I can not wait to hear the feedback on the smoke !

Update:

The Dark Angel is doing what she needs to do, no complaints there!

I cut up and jar’d The rest of those hanging buds from the Blue Cookie, and managed to get another full jar. Being three in total.

Life’s good today! :rollit::yummy:

Update:

My best friend that I’ve known since grade 3 came over today with his family, to check out the new place and catch up a bit. The lil ones played in the back with the sprinkler on, small pool, sun was out, what a beautiful day! I’ll say it again, What a beautiful day! Haven’t had a day like that all summer yet. Been too damn busy! :nomo: Lol

Now back to the garden, I had some bondage done on my ladies today. I got a better picture of the DA2, with it’s funny growth. It’s only got one branch and one fan leave on each internode. All the other plants used to point and call her names. They never let poor Blue Cookie join in any pot-plant games. Just wait and see though! I’m going to transplant tomorrow (hopefully) and hopefully she will catch back up, because she’s falling behind.

I received my 3/4” pvc elbows in the mail the other day. I could start my new tent any day. Well I guess I can’t. I still need to get some panda film to wrap my tent with once the main structure is built. I also want to get some more pvc pipe because instead of rip apart my old one and use the side poles for the new one, I might as well just build a new one, and make it bigger so I can maybe keep the three of these plants. I can always sell my old tent to a friend (for cheap that is) or keep it which ever.

I didn’t tie down the bottom internode because I’ll let them grow out a bit more before I do.

Back
Top Bottom