Blue Angel 2019

Hey brother! :headbanger:
The Blue Cookies looks like it was a good smoke, sounds like the plant gave you a hard time. Definitely run it again, she might surprise you! Or really piss you off :rofl:
I’ve been backrolling for years too, and i won’t be able to go back to normal rolling. Best taste and smoothest smoke, who wouldn’t want to smoke less paper anyway?
I hope all is well on your end! :ganjamon:

Smoke Report:

Blue Cookie

This plant was grown in de-hydrated coco. Came in a brick form, I broke it up and re-hydrated it in a 5 gallon bucket, with holes drilled in the bottom, then placed into another 5 gallon bucket. Let soak for 24+ hours in 5.8 ph water. Let it drain for another 24 hours.

I then mixed in perlite (about 70coco/30perlite).

I fed it

Overall the plant fought me the entire grow. It wasn’t an easy plant to grow, I really should have stepped up my feeding game for this past grow.

She had a total of 49.01 through out three jars.

Damn I had this all typed out ready to post pictures and hit send but I forgot to post pictures, quickly did it and hit back on my browser till I got back to this page. (I do it all the time) this time it erased the majority of it up to that point. Im so mad at my self. Damn! Well, I guess I’ll start again.

Yes 49 grams in three jars. One jar has main colas in it. The other two is fluffy pop corn bud.

Overall I’m happy that plant is dead to me. At first I was a lil displeased with it. Not a very strong smell to it, it’s sticky to touch but maybe my nose is just immune to it.

Damn I apologize I had a perfect report written out and now I’m not into it. Definitely won’t be the same.

I just smoked some of it and it was a major body buzz, I was pleased with that!

I’m going to cut it short and maybe give another report when I’m into it again.

I will say. I’m putting this Blue Cookie plant on my list to never grow again.

Ahh damn! Never mind, I guess I’ll do it one more time. (Shrugs)

This time it will be in worm castings and perlite though, see if it makes a difference.

I apologize again for my crappy report. I tried to salvage it, but it’s just not the same lol! I can’t put any more time on this post. I have a bunch of trimming to do.. (gets on my knees and yells in agony to the sky)

Looks great man! How many plants was that for the yeild?

Update:

Just a small update. I’m sorry I haven’t been online like I would like to be. Been a very busy last couple days. The Dark Angel got zero harvesting done last night. (Well maybe a little) not as much as I’d like to of gotten done though.

Just finished the rest of round one of DA harvest. About to start round two.

I want to thank everyone for the support I’ve been getting in my journal! I will reply to you! Just so damn busy! Lol I’m hoping once this dark angel finishes getting harvested I can go somewhat back to normal (wait, what is normal:hmmmm:)

I will try to give a proper smoke report on the Blue Cookie again, and give an update on the (not so) lil ones!

:passitleft:

Don’t be too hard on yourself. Things happen and I bet that jay will help with any discomfort you may be feeling. It’s always nice to see buds off a plant.

And the backwards joint rolling...? That threw me off for a second... hmmm. Whatever works for you right.. haha.

Yeah I was pretty disappointed in my self, just couldn’t get back into it.

Yeah bro, I picked the paper up like that one day, and stuck. Now that’s the only way i roll :rollit:

Hey brother! :headbanger:
The Blue Cookies looks like it was a good smoke, sounds like the plant gave you a hard time. Definitely run it again, she might surprise you! Or really piss you off :rofl:
I’ve been backrolling for years too, and i won’t be able to go back to normal rolling. Best taste and smoothest smoke, who wouldn’t want to smoke less paper anyway?
I hope all is well on your end! :ganjamon:

Yeah She battled me in the early veg stages, then again in flower. @Sparkey224 is growing a blue Cookie right now, and it’s exactly the way these blue cookies are meant to be grown out.

Haha yep, I may run it again, maybe the cooler temps might help bring out the true colours in her. If I have enough room, the three plants won’t fit unless I build my new tent.

Yeah things are alright on my end, besides my carpet ripped up in my basement, been a bit stressed out with everything that still needs to be done around here, plus a lot of my time is being used up on these plants finishing. I really only have a small time frame a day I can deal to my garden, as I don’t go into the garden area or any harvesting when my daughter is around, and she’s ALWAYS around! Lol she’s always hot on my toes I’m constantly tripping over her. Constantly whining for things, and everything involves a meltdown.. :eye-roll: I love the terrible two’s. Knows very well how to use her words but chooses to whine for things. She sure knows how to make me smile, but knows how to get under my skin even better.

I just made her a waffle, I’ve got about 5 mins of quiet. (Hopefully)

So yeah, my life is pretty mumble jumbled right now. I’m doing my best to keep all you guys informed and stay up to date on the web site as well. As this is really the most exciting thing in my life right now (you know besides my daughter she’s always a blast).

Hope all is well with you and your wife as well bro!:thumb::blunt:

Looks great man! How many plants was that for the yeild?

Thanks brother!! It was one plant! At first I was kind of disappointed as my previous two plants had close to 2 Oz. Each plant, but no complains with 49 grams, I was just disappointed with the amount of small popcorn bud I got out of her. I’ll have to do a better job lollipoping next time! :thumb:

Buds look great mate to say you battled all the way through with her and not a bad yield either mate :goodjob:

Thanks bro!!
Damn back to yammering she went. Had to give her another waffle, back to being quiet :cool:

Yeah man no complaints with 49! It’s been a rollercoaster of emotions with this plant though. Left a bad taste (figuratively) in my mouth at the end of the grow. :thumb:

Oh Man - that looks sweeeeeet !!!! I will be so relieved when I arrive at that point - buds in a tray then A JAR !!!! THEN.....
Oh Man !!!!

That time approaches faster then you think! You’ll get to that day, and say damn this post here feels like it was just yesterday lol!

Thanks bro!!:high-five:

Awesome tray of buds my friend :thumb::yahoo::passitleft:
Grow journal was very detail and exciting to follow. I'm sticking around for your next round of girls. Enjoy those buds bro they look great :snowboating:

Thank you so much sparkey!! Means a lot to hear such great things! We all spend a lot of time on these journals and it means a lot to hear that you enjoyed the journal!! Keeps me motivated to want to knock this second part of Blue Angel 2019 out of the park! :headbanger::thumb:

Thanks again brother!!

The tray of buds, are still sitting in the tray :laughtwo: filled one jar up last night, ended up falling asleep on the couch before starting the second round of buds last night. The daughter will go for a nap here in a couple hours (hopefully) I’ll maybe try to tackle some of that tray then.

First I think I need to round her up and take recycling in. I guess that’s what I do with my saturdays now lol (smashes head against the wall)

Smoke Report:

Blue Cookie

Overall the plant fought me the entire grow. It wasn’t an easy plant to grow, I really should have stepped up my feeding game for this past grow.

Damn I had this all typed out ready to post pictures and hit send but I forgot to post pictures, quickly did it and hit back on my browser till I got back to this page. (I do it all the time) this time it erased the majority of it up to that point. Im so mad at my self. Damn! Well, I guess I’ll start again.

Yes 49 grams in three jars. One jar has main colas in it. The other two is fluffy pop corn bud.

Overall I’m happy that plant is dead to me. At first I was a lil displeased with it. Not a very strong smell to it, it’s sticky to touch but maybe my nose is just immune to it.

Damn I apologize I had a perfect report written out and now I’m not into it. Definitely won’t be the same.

Check out the issues I've been having with Blue Cookies with my 2nd Grow... I ended up having to "schwazz" her from so much bronzing. I can't tell if she was just insanely hungry or what... I thought it might be lockout at one point, but a flush even made it worse.

From my first grow, your end product sounds about the same as what I produced. It had a very earthy, but not strong smell to it.. it smokes pretty good and a very heavy body buzz/couch lock, which was ok because I wanted that out of an indica.

Out of curiosity, where did you get your seeds? I got some Blue Cookies flower from a dispensary before I grew it and it became one of my favorites...how can you go wrong with Blue Berry and GSC. It's unfortunate that I couldn't reproduce that, but I have to wonder about the seeds at this point. Mine were from CK, and they list is as an "easy" grow, which I think is BS.

I also got some Blue Rhino (Blue Rhino Cannabis Strain Information) flower recently which is really good, so I may try that; just hope it won't have the same issues.

Let me know about the Blue Angels, looking good man!

Check out the issues I've been having with Blue Cookies with my 2nd Grow... I ended up having to "schwazz" her from so much bronzing. I can't tell if she was just insanely hungry or what... I thought it might be lockout at one point, but a flush even made it worse.

From my first grow, your end product sounds about the same as what I produced. It had a very earthy, but not strong smell to it.. it smokes pretty good and a very heavy body buzz/couch lock, which was ok because I wanted that out of an indica.

Out of curiosity, where did you get your seeds? I got some Blue Cookies flower from a dispensary before I grew it and it became one of my favorites...how can you go wrong with Blue Berry and GSC. It's unfortunate that I couldn't reproduce that, but I have to wonder about the seeds at this point. Mine were from CK, and they list is as an "easy" grow, which I think is BS.

I also got some Blue Rhino (Blue Rhino Cannabis Strain Information) flower recently which is really good, so I may try that; just hope it won't have the same issues.

Let me know about the Blue Angels, looking good man!

When my BC was young, I thought the same thing, she was showing signs of lockout. I gave her a flush (not enough water) she got worse, I gave her another flush with an appropriate amount of water and seemed to help. I then realized that the roots were telling me something and that she needed to be transplanted. I did that and she slowly bounced back. It’s been one hell of a ride with her.

Yes your bud is sounding exactly like what mine is sounding like. A little disappointed with it, but the buzz was nice! :thumb:

Yeah I agree it’s labeled an easy plant, but I don’t think so. A close friend had the same issues with the white cookies from the same seed company. He ended up giving it away.

My Bc is from crop kings, you should take a look at @Sparkey224 hes growing a bc right now and it’s absolutely gorgeous!

You should tag a link to your signature on your grow your talking about so I can check it out. If you need help I have a helpful link in my signature on how to do it.

My dark Angel is leaps and bounds better then the Bc i will do a proper smoke report on it after I sample it, and snap some pictures.

Thanks for dropping in bro!! :high-five:

Smoke Report:

Blue Cookie

This plant was grown in de-hydrated coco. Came in a brick form, I broke it up and re-hydrated it in a 5 gallon bucket, with holes drilled in the bottom, then placed into another 5 gallon bucket. Let soak for 24+ hours in 5.8 ph water. Let it drain for another 24 hours.

I then mixed in perlite (about 70coco/30perlite).

I fed it

Ahh damn! Never mind, I guess I’ll do it one more time. (Shrugs)

This time it will be in worm castings and perlite though, see if it makes a difference.

I apologize again for my crappy report. I tried to salvage it, but it’s just not the same lol! I can’t put any more time on this post. I have a bunch of trimming to do.. (gets on my knees and yells in agony to the sky)

(Screams like a fan boy) look at them beauties... Just look at em... You have to give us a detailed smoke review OK!

Update:

Was a good day, finally had some sun, much needed beautiful weather! We’ve been having nothing but rain for the past couple weeks. We’ve got a lakefront property as of two days ago. Our backyard looked to of flooded. Perfect, that brought some more water into my basement. Fun stuff! Wasn’t much but enough to say! Damn that’s a piss off. Luckily we moved everything out of those troubled areas.

Just in time for all of this, because I went to our old place and finally picked up my boat. Parked it here, so it could sit here rather then at the other place. (Had a deal worked out to leave my boat and trailer there for the time being)

I didn’t get it out at all last year, but I did dedicate some time to fixing it. The control throttle was stuck in gear so it wouldn’t turn on or off or anything. Had someone I knew re build my control panel and it started again. But the season was over last year so I winterized it. This year been too busy with the move I had no time for my boat or my fifth wheel. Hopefully next year! I’m itching to do some fishing on my own damn boat lol! :yahoo:

Ok, back to the plants. I’m sorry if I bore you With all my non-marijuana related stories. I like to touch base on something I did, to create a bit of an interaction of what I’m doing in my personal life.:goof:

Back to the plants for real this time.

I gave all three of them a bit of a feeding. Fed what I had left over from the last feeding to them tonight. To ensure I didn’t under water them. I got some more ph’d water and fed them all a bit more of that, just to settle their thirst.

I re-tied all of the branches, sinch’ing up all of the strings. Even the wife helped me tonight! Let’s all give her a round of applause! :bravo: She never has any interest in what I’m doing, she sure enjoys smoking it though! :goof: I think she thinks I’m crazy with this hobby. When we got into housing fish, it took her a while before she started to get into it, but once she did, boom! It exploded! We had a 120 gal, a 55 gal, a 46 bow front, a 20 gal, and a 10 gal all going at the same time. On a second floor apartment haha:laughtwo: I felt bad for the lady that lived below us, I’d be terrified with that amount of water sitting directly above my apartment. That’s a lot of weight! Yet alone a possibility of the tank cracking and water coming through her ceiling :laughtwo:

Now I’m getting off topic, if any body is interested in what kind of fish we housed I would absolutely love to go in further detail of that.

Ok, again back to the plants.

lots of new growth! The ladies are looking great in my opinion. Chugging right along. I need to clean my tent really well, dismantle it and figure out a better set up for the room. I’m hoping to keep them in my veg box for a few weeks yet, maybe even a month. That would really help me out, while I try and figure out a better way to exhaust the carbon air filter up to the window and out side, but still create a dark enough environment. I’d hate for my neighbours to look at my window and see a bright ass blurple light through the window.

So yeah I’ve got to work on that. Maybe even build my new tent I’ve been talking about for, I don’t know this entire grow!:laugh:

Now I’ll touch base on my Dark Angel. It’s not the smoke report so I’m not going to go into great detail on it yet, because I haven’t smoked any. My best friend I’ve known from my child hood, his dad came over today and I gave him a sample of it, so he may be able to sample it before I do haha:laughtwo:

I’ve got a big bag of trim and stems I’m not sure what to do with, but I may keep it for now. I could make oil, but I don’t have that time, or space. I’d rather not with my daughter.

oh just right now, I looked over as I’m sitting in the back listening to some classic rock. I look over and see a hare munching on our flowers haha!

Well, hello little bunny! Save some for the rest of us! :blunt::rollit:

That’s all for tonight! Thanks for dropping in, I like to ramble sometimes! I appreciate you all!

Exactly how much did you harvest. It looks to be a decent amount

Exactly how much did you harvest. It looks to be a decent amount

Thank you sir! It does look to be a decent amount, for sure!:cheesygrinsmiley: I’m not sure what the weight is yet though.

If all goes well, I will be doing a smoke report on it tomorrow and possibly weighing it out tonight, to Have for tomorrow. Keep your eyes peeled for my post :headbanger:

Your Journals are fantastic brother Backlipslide. You get me pumped up reading them my friend. Buds looking awesome- slide over and lets pack one..lol great great job bro:passitleft:

Thank you so much brother! :Namaste:

Lol

slide over and lets pack one..

Haha I love that! :laugh:

Lookin' good Dude !!!

Thank you sir!! :Namaste:Won’t be long and your gunna have some of those buds growing on your very own plants! :morenutes:

By the looks of the size of your girls, your gunna have a boat load of buds!

Hope you brought your good scissors! ;):laughtwo::headbanger:

Scissors??? That's the part that scares me!!! I'm looking into all the ways that I can get around that part - it's overwhelming!! I'm looking at making oil from fresh - freezing - curing with the sugar leaves on. I'll have to see what my yield is and how much trimming I can do. I am such a nube!!!!

Back
Top Bottom