Blue Angel 2019

I checked out the pics before I read your update,and I was thinking "Is it just me,or are those plants growing crazy fast?"
Whatever you're doing,they're loving it!
Don't worry about the fast growth-that just means you're doing everything right.

Sorry to hear about your Brother,it just doesn't get much rougher than that....

Update:

The plants had a really good dry cycle, was nice and light so I figured it was the night for another feeding. :morenutes:

First of all, I just want to say that my best friend I’ve known since grade 3 and his wife had their baby girl today! So congratulations to them!!!:cheer:

When Their previous daughter was born, they had asked me if wanted to be a god parent to her, so I graciously accepted! Haha I’m the, god father! :cool: I love saying that :laughtwo:

Ok back to the plants,

It was a hot day today, there for my grow room was in the high 20’s, (Celsius) seemed to be getting hotter the longer I was in the room so I put the fan in the window and will check on it again later. It’s just starting to cool down, so that’s good!:yahoo:

I was blown away at the smell of these girls when I went in there today. The growth knocked my socks off! It almost looked like they flipped to flower, but they are not autos, and if anything if they were exposed to more light, then that shouldn’t turn them to a 12/12 light schedule magically :hmmmm: I’ll have to look at the light timer tonight, but even with a power outage it doesn’t reset it’s self. I’ll take a look. I need to pull my tent/box out for that.

My common sense is telling me to sit back down. :nomo: Nothing to be worried about!

So I split one gallon of water with a dose of early veg nutrients mixed in, between the three of them. Lots of run off, and all three had some good weight back to all three of them! :morenutes:

I also sinched up those strings keeping that canopy nice and low.

Unfortunately with the close ups I forgot to do it with the DA1 and DA2 before the close ups. The BC I tightened them before the close ups.

That’s all for tonight, before I close out though, I just want to say another bit about my life. This is the exact night my brother past away 9 years ago. I miss him everyday. I wish I could phone him tonight instead of remembering the last time I saw him. :(

Anyways, sorry to bring the mood down.

I’m going to grab another drumstick (ice cream cone)and hang out on the couch for a bit. Maybe even have a pre nap before I go to bed.

Have a great weekend everyone!!
:passitleft:
So sorry to hear that about your brother Backlipslide. I lost my Mom unexpectedly back in November and I was a Mommas boy. She went to sleep and never woke up. My heart goes out to you brother.

Wow--those 3 girls look amazing looking. I'm definitely watching those girls grow up.

Update:

The plants had a really good dry cycle, was nice and light so I figured it was the night for another feeding. :morenutes:

First of all, I just want to say that my best friend I’ve known since grade 3 and his wife had their baby girl today! So congratulations to them!!!:cheer:

When Their previous daughter was born, they had asked me if wanted to be a god parent to her, so I graciously accepted! Haha I’m the, god father! :cool: I love saying that :laughtwo:

Ok back to the plants,

It was a hot day today, there for my grow room was in the high 20’s, (Celsius) seemed to be getting hotter the longer I was in the room so I put the fan in the window and will check on it again later. It’s just starting to cool down, so that’s good!:yahoo:

I was blown away at the smell of these girls when I went in there today. The growth knocked my socks off! It almost looked like they flipped to flower, but they are not autos, and if anything if they were exposed to more light, then that shouldn’t turn them to a 12/12 light schedule magically :hmmmm: I’ll have to look at the light timer tonight, but even with a power outage it doesn’t reset it’s self. I’ll take a look. I need to pull my tent/box out for that.

My common sense is telling me to sit back down. :nomo: Nothing to be worried about!

So I split one gallon of water with a dose of early veg nutrients mixed in, between the three of them. Lots of run off, and all three had some good weight back to all three of them! :morenutes:

I also sinched up those strings keeping that canopy nice and low.

Unfortunately with the close ups I forgot to do it with the DA1 and DA2 before the close ups. The BC I tightened them before the close ups.

That’s all for tonight, before I close out though, I just want to say another bit about my life. This is the exact night my brother past away 9 years ago. I miss him everyday. I wish I could phone him tonight instead of remembering the last time I saw him. :(

Anyways, sorry to bring the mood down.

I’m going to grab another drumstick (ice cream cone)and hang out on the couch for a bit. Maybe even have a pre nap before I go to bed.

Have a great weekend everyone!!
Hey buddy my condolences...

For some reason my network does not allow me to open the pictures so when I'm closer to network I will have a look again but after the comments I have read I bet they are beautiful.

It has been in inspiration to watch your grow and I most certainly want to follow!

I checked out the pics before I read your update,and I was thinking "Is it just me,or are those plants growing crazy fast?"
Whatever you're doing,they're loving it!
Don't worry about the fast growth-that just means you're doing everything right.

Sorry to hear about your Brother,it just doesn't get much rougher than that....

Thank you sir!! Yeah the growth spurt had me :hmmmm: means a lot to hear I’m doing something right! Sometimes I feel like I’m just winging it hahaha

Thank you about my brother. It was a rough day for everyone yesterday.

So sorry to hear that about your brother Backlipslide. I lost my Mom unexpectedly back in November and I was a Mommas boy. She went to sleep and never woke up. My heart goes out to you brother.

Wow--those 3 girls look amazing looking. I'm definitely watching those girls grow up.

I am so sorry for the passing of your mother! That sounds terrible! Still pretty fresh, I hope your doing okay!

I was also a mommas boy. As my father wasn’t around much. They split up when I was 18 months old, and saw him once a month, maybe twice. It got better as I got older, but that’s probably because I got expelled from high school and had to go live with him to finish high school.

Thanks about the plants brother!! I’m doing an over haul in the room today. Keep an eye out for an update.

Great update mate and sorry about your brother your plants looking nice and healthy

Thanks brother! The plants are full of life! I’m loving it. Thanks again about my brother!! :high-five:

Sorry about your brother - those anniversaries are always weird.
Nice looking Gals tho !!!

Ya the anniversaries are tough. Very hard on my mom and dad. Which makes it harder on me knowing their so upset.

Thanks about the plants sir!! Their sure loving life!

Hey buddy my condolences...

For some reason my network does not allow me to open the pictures so when I'm closer to network I will have a look again but after the comments I have read I bet they are beautiful.

It has been in inspiration to watch your grow and I most certainly want to follow!

Thanks brother! Means a lot!

Hopefully you’ve been able to load the photos and take a look.:thumb:

It truly means a lot to know That man! Thank you sir!!

Update:

Had a good weekend, it was definitely needed. Time away from work is always nice. I phoned my boss after work as he told me to when I finally had a free moment (was bbqing up some burgers for supper) and he answered the phone with “what are you doing phoning me at 6 pm on a Friday!” Lol alrighty then, I’m sure glad I phoned you.

Was a super busy day today. Had an over haul in the grow room.

I built a stand for my veg box to sit on. Built it 41 inches high, so the top of my grow box is 60 inches high. Perfect height! I’m about 5’10” tall, so it works out perfectly for me. I tell you one thing! WAY better then getting on the ground to access the box.

I also tore my old space blanket material off my tent, and expanded the grow area to a massive 4 foot wide, 2 foot deep, and 6 foot 2 inches tall!! Boy oh boy!! I’m gunna be able to fit another plant or two in there for sure! Ohhh baby!! :goof:

My tent sits like a shell for now, I tried to go to our local wal mart to buy some new space blankets but couldn’t find any except for the heavy duty actual safety blanket. Garbage! I can’t use that shit! Perfect for survival, not for what I want it for!!:blunt:

Cough cough :cough: cough! Oh Lordy! That was a good hoot!

So I just looked online and found some space blankets I can order to be delivered to my door! Right on just what I needed!

I then started digging deeper, and I found a good deal on some panda film! I figured might as well go for broke! (As I’m kickin my chair like I'm in a Saddle, yee haw! I say) That’s what I’ve always wanted to build my tent out of! So I purchased 200 square feet of it. That’s more then enough! I can even build my door out of it! (As I flex both arms) shits getting real!

The panda film should be here by Tuesday! Good stuff!:yahoo:

I will update more as everything progresses.

Thanks for tuning in! Hope you all had a great weekend!

Damn,you've been busy today-That's going to be like moving your
plants from Motel 6 to the Hilton....Looking good !
That new tent is going to be nice-plenty of room for some monster plants!
Good job on the veg box stand-raising it up is a great idea-I know the older I get,the lower the floor seems to get...great work,BL :welldone:

Update:

Had a good weekend, it was definitely needed. Time away from work is always nice. I phoned my boss after work as he told me to when I finally had a free moment (was bbqing up some burgers for supper) and he answered the phone with “what are you doing phoning me at 6 pm on a Friday!” Lol alrighty then, I’m sure glad I phoned you.

I built a stand for my veg box to sit on. Built it 41 inches high, so the top of my grow box is 60 inches high. Perfect height! I’m about 5’10” tall, so it works out perfectly for me. I tell you one thing! WAY better then getting on the ground to access the box.

I also tore my old space blanket material off my tent, and expanded the grow area to a massive 4 foot wide, 2 foot deep, and 6 foot 2 inches tall!! Boy oh boy!! I’m gunna be able to fit another plant or two in there for sure! Ohhh baby!! :goof:

My tent sits like a shell for now, I tried to go to our local wal mart to buy some new space blankets but couldn’t find any except for the heavy duty actual safety blanket. Garbage! I can’t use that shit! Perfect for survival, not for what I want it for!!:blunt:

So I just looked online and found some space blankets I can order to be delivered to my door! Right on just what I needed!

I then started digging deeper, and I found a good deal on some panda film! I figured might as well go for broke! (As I’m kickin my chair like I'm in a Saddle, yee haw! I say) That’s what I’ve always wanted to build my tent out of! So I purchased 200 square feet of it. That’s more then enough! I can even build my door out of it! (As I flex both arms) shits getting real!

That is looking real good! Some extra danky goodness going to be growing in there! :yahoo:i legit can't wait to see the progress of the build. I too was building one today and am happy to see another build! Keep us updated I want to see that panda film :snowboating:

Hey Back - Looks like you and the girls will be camping in no time !!! I have to check my forest dwellers in the morning, we just a had a big rainstorm blow thru and I haven't had a chance to build a taller structure back there yet - the damn mosquitoes are still ravenous and I'm saving my blood for my PSA tests.
Quick question - If one was to get tooooootally stoned and you get bit by a mosquito - does she benefit as well???

Update:

Nice rebuild! I was using those cheap mylar emergency blankets in a temporary tent - didn't work well at all. I got what I think is close to Panda film. Kind of a thick plastic, white on one side, black on the other. Completely light-proof. Works much better.

BTW - love the comments under your photos. Good for a chuckle. :)

Yo brother! Loving the new grow space you put together! :yahoo::bravo:
Glad you got some time off over the weekend.

Damn,you've been busy today-That's going to be like moving your
plants from Motel 6 to the Hilton....Looking good !
That new tent is going to be nice-plenty of room for some monster plants!
Good job on the veg box stand-raising it up is a great idea-I know the older I get,the lower the floor seems to get...great work,BL :welldone:

Thank you sir!! Yep I’m looking forward to moving the three ladies into the tent. My panda film showed up today, so I will update tomorrow probably. I started wrapping my tent but had to stop as I was getting hungry.

Great work on the new tent mate gonna be nice and full before you know it

Thank you sir! That’s what I’m aiming for! Lol! I just hope my single light will be enough. It should be! But we will see!:Rasta:

That is looking real good! Some extra danky goodness going to be growing in there! :yahoo:i legit can't wait to see the progress of the build. I too was building one today and am happy to see another build! Keep us updated I want to see that panda film :snowboating:

Hey thanks brother!
I saw you were building one when you made this post! I also saw the updated photo on it. It looks great bro!! I was going to try wrap the tent tonight, but I had to stop for some food and my small window is diminishing fast, as I’m getting pretty tired, couple more days of work, and a much needed weekend is in order!

That looks amazing Backlipslide. Well built for those lovely Ladies :thumb: looks like you will have a nice harvest in that area brother. :passitleft:

Thanks brother sparkey! I should have put another 2, 6 foot 2 inch poles in the 4’ sides as it’s pretty wobbly. I’m hoping when it’s wrapped it’ll stiffen it up a bit and I’ll add extra braces when the time comes.

The panda film will be a nice upgrade! The space blankets did the job and paid for them selves and then some. So I’m happy. Just need to get through the construction phase of it. My room is like a congested highway because of road construction, but in this case the tent is the road lol I need to get some sleep haha :goof:

Hey Back - Looks like you and the girls will be camping in no time !!! I have to check my forest dwellers in the morning, we just a had a big rainstorm blow thru and I haven't had a chance to build a taller structure back there yet - the damn mosquitoes are still ravenous and I'm saving my blood for my PSA tests.
Quick question - If one was to get tooooootally stoned and you get bit by a mosquito - does she benefit as well???

Thank you sir! Hope your plants are doing well after that storm!

Hey Dude - Howz that new setup workin' out????

The panda film was supposed to be here yesterday, but didn’t get here till this evening. I started wrapping the tent but had to shut her down!! I will make a formal update tomorrow I think, as my weeks been a day or two behind schedule, as unplanned plans came up unannounced.

I may post a picture of the progress as of right now after this multi reply back to everyone lol.

Nice rebuild! I was using those cheap mylar emergency blankets in a temporary tent - didn't work well at all. I got what I think is close to Panda film. Kind of a thick plastic, white on one side, black on the other. Completely light-proof. Works much better.

BTW - love the comments under your photos. Good for a chuckle. :)

Oh I’m so sorry to hear that! They worked an absolute dream for me! But the dream from the beginning was to have panda film on it so no turning back now lol! For me I’d say those cheap ass blankets paid for them selves and then some. I wrapped the tent after said and done with the blankets, with a black garbage bag to help keep light in, and light from coming in, it worked out well for me, but Out with the old and in with the new! :Rasta:

My apologies I should have started with this, but thank you so much bard! Means a lot!

Yes that sounds to be panda film exactly! Was the dream to use it and now I’m making it a reality.:thumb:

Lol I’m glad you liked the comments!!:goof:

Yo brother! Loving the new grow space you put together! :yahoo::bravo:
Glad you got some time off over the weekend.

Thanks brother irie! I’m also liking it! It’ll be nice when it’s done and half ass back to normal lol!

Yeah I usually get the weekends off. Ever since my daughter was born I haven’t worked a weekend since. Money’s nice, sometimes I find my self saying it makes the world go round, but I won’t get these precious times back with my daughter so I’m taking the opportunity and spending as much time as humanly possible with her!

Sometimes though, it’s sure nice to have a break from her! :laugh:

Update:

Just a small update tonight. Been busy this week. Seems like everything I have planned on doing the day before said day, I don’t get don’t for a day or two of when I wanted to get them done. Ohh well, it’s life, just roll with it!

I’ll make a better update tomorrow (hopefully) the wife mixed me up some water tonight with the normal nutrients but I added some of that super b+ into it as well! I don’t think I will get to pulling them out tonight, they should be okay till tomorrow.

I finish off with a picture of what the tent looks like as of right now.

See you guys tomorrow!!

Have a great night!

Update:

Well it was a good day, got to work and the tower was evacuated with a fire alarm, so that ate up a good chunk of my early morning. Finished the day off strong.

Now that August is here, (my birthday month) I actually feel like I can talk about the MOTM nominations for July. What an honour that was, hell of a ride indeed. Congratulations to Stone! Well deserved win!

So tonight, August 1st, it just so happened to be my birthday month! :yahoo:
Not that I’ll be doing anything special or anything, but right on! Party on Garth! (Movie reference) I don’t drink too often anymore, so I’ll probably just sit around the house and try to do nothing. As it lands on a Wednesday so a nice long after supper nap would go a loooong way! Lol:laughtwo:

I pulled all the ladies out and gave them a bit of a haircut, and moved the strings, pulling everything down, to maintain that low canopy for the time being. They got an early veg dose of nutes with extra cal mag, and that super b+ (which smells like fish) added to the water. Split just under a gallon of water between the two of them.

Didn’t get any work done on the tent tonight either, hopefully this weekend :dude-knocking:.

The grow box was 27.6 when I removed the box lid. When I came back later to feed, the grow box dropped down to 25.9 and had a 64% RH

Also I want to add that on the Blue Cookie, I noticed one leaf that turned yellow, so I’m hoping after the feeding it will keep her in check. :slide:

I’m going to veg a bit my self, lay on the couch, grab my favourite pop, chips and a bar (TPB reference) and watch a show for a bit before I drag my ass upstairs and go to bed!

Ahh damn I just remembered it’s garbage day tomorrow, I need to gather all the garbages! Tootle-loo!! Have a great night everyone!

The girls are looking good,BL-they're going to be ready for "the big house" real soon here!
I think that "view from the toilet" might just be a first for a grow journal...:cool:

Smoke Report:
Dark Angel
What a trip it’s been with this Dark Angel. No, I’m serious! It’s been a blast.

She was a Dark Angel purchased from Crop King seeds. A small pawn shop in my town sells every seed they have on the market, so it was super convenient.

This is what I found off the internet for info on it.

Growing: Easy
Flowering Time: 8 Weeks
Indica/Sativa: 50% Indica / Sativa
Effect: Full Body Stone
THC: Medium THC (15-20%)
CBD: 1.10%
CBN: 0.30%
Yield: Up to 550gr indoor/350gr out
Genetics: Cheese X Jack Herer

Although, I think I chopped her down exactly 1 week early.

She was grown in de-hydrated coco, in a cube form. Broke it up into smaller chunks. Re-hydrated it with (I’m going to be honest) plain tap water. I then mixed in perlite about 60/40. Germinated by 24 hours in water, then into a paper towel in a sandwich baggy for 24+ hours.

Started in a jiffy peat pellet. From there a small container (similar to the one the new plants are in but smaller). Then into a 5 gallon cloth pot, and there she fulfilled the rest of her life in.

Bam! Fast forward, she’s done! :woohoo:

What an amazing aroma she puts off as a living flowering plant. She smells similar as a finished plant, but intensified. I gave a jar to the wife of the blue Cookie to smell last night. She said “ohh yeah that smells nice”. I opened the DA after that, as I was about 6 foot away from her she could smell it and she said “ohh woo!! That smells great!” Very potent smelling bud. Almost a (what the wife said) a black liquorice smell. I don’t fully think that, but I can’t put my finger on what it smells like, maybe a strong marijuana/cappuccino smell. Very appealing!:drool:

The weight, out of the two jars I got a whopping 71.06 grams, so just over 2.5 oz.

I will most definitely grow this plant again. Oh wait, I’m already growing it again, two of them :laughtwo:

Stuck the joint in the freezer after rolling it. I’m about to fire it up!

I’ll post the pictures and then I will report on how she smokes.

Wow, okay, first impression, it has an amazing taste to it! Very delicious, with a tinge of a fruity flavour to it. The smell of the smoke was very potent as the joint burned, and has that fresh herb smell to it. Not like the fresh car smell, but that distinguished herb smelling smoke, that makes your brain say “ok I know that smell!” Just like when you smell the fresh car smell. :thumb: The smoke didn’t have a Rez’ey smell to it at all. Very impressed with it.

The high, well, it only took from then till now for me to feel the affects kick in. I don’t feel all that lazy at the moment, I feel like I could keep busy at something. I imagine in a lil while the indica traits will come out and I may find a movie, (hell I might even take my pants off, why not!) and become one with the couch. As we’re in a bit of a heat wave at the moment! (Finally, summers here! :surf:) I think it may be time to buy an air conditioner for the top floor of my house. The plants will enjoy that, and if it pleases us along the way then that’s just a bonus! :yahoo:

I apologize for my long reads of updates, but I will now proceed with an update on the girls.

Update:

Was a hot day in the capital of Alberta today. We’re going into a bit of a heat wave so that’ll be fun.

Damn I just busted out the roach of that Dark Angel, and wowwy, wowzers I am stoned! :cough:

Back to the update! Haha at work today, I pissed the electricians off at work today, at the safety meeting. :goof: Not my fault that there were a few sensitive employees and they can’t take a joke. It was fuc*in hilarious! :rofl:

After work today I removed the black material I have in the window and opened a window, put a fan in the window in hopes to help cool this place off.

I had a good visit with my plants after that. My daughter found an old piece of tape that was ripped off some of that black out cardboard stuff. She kept calling it a seat belt, and proceeded to try and put on her seatbelt:hmmmm: what ever it worked perfectly because it distracted her enough for me to hang out with the plants.

I found some chomp marks on the DA2, I then noticed a few small black flies flying around. So I put a yellow sticky trap in the bottom of each plant. I also clipped one up top just off the light edge. As long as it doesn’t get too warm, it’ll work fine.

Didn’t feed them, or anything just spent time with them, and got some photos. :popcorn:

I’ll end the night off with a couple pictures of a really nice Lambs ear out of the bunch in my garden. It had a spider on the pedal, it kind of stuck out to me.

have a great night everybody!

P.s- I’m still really baked :ganjamon:
Man, nice buds,and isn't the alone time with the girl are the best ,beautiful looking grow and great idea with the clips.

Back
Top Bottom