Blue Angel 2019

Plants are looking great man! Love it, hope to get me a setup like this one day!

Thanks @Dmoney32 not to worry brotha you will be setup and rocking massive colas in no time!! :yahoo:

Your yield is going to be nice bro:passitleft:
I bet the smell is incredible. Cheers man plants look awesome

Damn I really hope so!! :thumb: Lol thanks bro! The smells? Well let me tell you, I just pulled out the plants for a feeding and an update to follow. The Dark Angel had a wonderful smell! Almost like a cappuccino with nutmeg marijuana smell. Very tasty smelling plant. The Blue Cookie almost smells like Wet Garbage, so it’s not very pleasant lol, I’m hoping once she hangs upside down and some of the water dries up, she’ll start smelling better!

Looking fantastic, have you been in there getting pics for the contest? Plus I’m right there with the Amber !

Thanks brother!! Much appreciated!! :high-five:

I’ve been taking lots of photos, but I’m worried I’ll forget about them if I save them for a surprise so I’ve kinda been posting them as I get them, hopefully I get some good ones. I see your colas though and I kinda laugh lol I’ve got no chance! My only hope is your a horrible photographer :rofl: Haha I’m only kidding!! I’m sure you’ve got some great gems hidden waiting for the opportunity to surface! :thumb:

Update:

Was a good day, got lots done, (not as much as I had hoped) but it’s a step in the right direction lol. I need to make a decision with this Blue Cookie. It looks almost finished, but not quite done yet. The BC had a week longer flowering time as per breeders suggestion then the DA. The Dark Angel doesn’t look finished yet, at all, but I’m debating cutting down the Blue Cookie early. I have some pictures to follow but there’s a lot of milky trichs and a few Amber here and there, so it’s close, but my worry of pushing her any longer will just take away from the final quality of the buds, if the leaves keep browning. So I’ll feel out what everybody says about it, and I will let that determine if I cut her down early or not, I know I want to cut her down, but if anybody objects then I will hear them out.

I was feeling like Oprah tonight saying, you get fed! You get fed, and you get fed! As everybody got a good drink tonight.

The tents humidity was sitting really high for last couple days, it was around 75-77% and the highest temp my hygrometer said it got to was 26.6 Celsius. They lowered a lot as I left the tent door open while feeding the plants. Just now it said 25.9 Celsius and 58% humidity.

I snapped a lot of photos so I will have to make three posts for this update.

I’ll start off with the Dark Angel

Continues..

Update Continues:

The youngins are thriving. The DA1 and DA2 have their feet back under neath them. I took the tie wire off the DA1 tonight as well. I’ve been thinking and this young BC is the plant I might give away. My flowering BC had fought me the entire grow, I don’t even think I’m going to transplant her. I think I’m just going to get rid of her, Sayonara.

DA2 ^

BC ^

DA2 ^

That’s all for tonight!! Thanks for the support!! I’m going to veg on the couch for a bit :snowboating:

:passitleft:

I just pulled some plants that looked like your blue cookie. Only mostly white and just a few amber trichs, but my little sugar leaves were starting to brown and the orange hairs were starting to shrivel up on the top. I think you are right that you might be peaking Mr. B.

Thanks @Dmoney32 not to worry brotha you will be setup and rocking massive colas in no time!! :yahoo:

Damn I really hope so!! :thumb: Lol thanks bro! The smells? Well let me tell you, I just pulled out the plants for a feeding and an update to follow. The Dark Angel had a wonderful smell! Almost like a cappuccino with nutmeg marijuana smell. Very tasty smelling plant. The Blue Cookie almost smells like Wet Garbage, so it’s not very pleasant lol, I’m hoping once she hangs upside down and some of the water dries up, she’ll start smelling better!

Thanks brother!! Much appreciated!! :high-five:

I’ve been taking lots of photos, but I’m worried I’ll forget about them if I save them for a surprise so I’ve kinda been posting them as I get them, hopefully I get some good ones. I see your colas though and I kinda laugh lol I’ve got no chance! My only hope is your a horrible photographer :rofl: Haha I’m only kidding!! I’m sure you’ve got some great gems hidden waiting for the opportunity to surface! :thumb:
If you remember I fried the leaves and can’t seem to find a good pic with it like that ! I was hoping for a Snowbound bud remember he had the whiskey bottle bud with the hps .
I like the plant in post 245 center stage bud !

If you remember I fried the leaves and can’t seem to find a good pic with it like that ! I was hoping for a Snowbound bud remember he had the whiskey bottle bud with the hps .
I like the plant in post 245 center stage bud !

Yeah I’m so sorry your plant has fried it’s leaves, the plant is not at all a lost cause though, your going to have some great bud!!! I feel you though, my BC keeps frying up it’s leaves at the tops, makes me feel like it’s a lost cause, but I’m going to save it (try to) before it is a lost cause and cut her down early. Tonight I’m thinking. Just need to get a box ready for hanging.

Thank you for the compliments by the way!! Means a lot man!! :high-five:

I just pulled some plants that looked like your blue cookie. Only mostly white and just a few amber trichs, but my little sugar leaves were starting to brown and the orange hairs were starting to shrivel up on the top. I think you are right that you might be peaking Mr. B.

Thank you for your confirmation on my decision, it makes my decision that much easier knowing others agree with me! I feel if I give her any longer it’s just going to ruin the overall quality of it. Thank you sir!!:thumb:

She looks ready to me...Happy Harvesting!

Update:

Let their be one! I’m only down to one in the tent. I’m a lil sad to see only one plant in the tent, but I’m also glad to not have to see those ugly brown leaves in the tent anymore. (Fingers crossed anyways)

Got a couple pictures of the girl before I started chopping.

I also got this next pic while I was trimming one of the bigger branches.

Have just about half the plant cut, but of a smoke break, then back atter! The plant is sitting in my bathroom in the dark right now. I typically like leaving the plant in the dark for 24-48 hours before cutting down but in this case I just wanted to end her life! I mean that in the least sadist way! :goof:Updates to follow!

Update:

chopped the last branch off her, and have been left with,

Finish the wet trim and hang individual branches on tie wire poked through a box. Going to have a fan blowing at the bottom of the box to keep air flowing, and leaving it in the basement, where it’s very dark and cool :high-five:

Damn I really should have done a better job at trimming the small popcorn buds, it’s such a pain in the ass to harvest lol:bong:

Time for a drumstick (ice cream cone) :ciao:

Back
Top Bottom