British Green's 1st 420 Grow Journal

What do you guys light your seedlings with?? Ive just received my Philips tornado 60w cfl 120w equivalent. 4120 lumens. Its huge but they have grown as much in 6 hours as they have in 3 days compared to my budget 30w cfl. Do any of our sponsors stock Philips? As id like a few more at a good price.

I usually use small cfl untill first topping and then put under 250 watt dual spectrum hps. I think how this bulb has gone in the first few hours I may cut my electricity bill and try using it a little longer. And yes a 300w will do you better as you veg more than me at time. Right off to scour the sponsors for any Philips gear.

the only big matches we've got is FA cup semi next sunday & the chavs on 10th May. We've got Villa on Monday night :)
Welshies buddy has the bug so we'll be seeing a big tent & photo's before we know it :thumb:

All the games will be tough for us, we've got too many injuries & suspensions for such a shitty little squad. I can't figure City though, all those superstars you've got & if Yaya's out of the game so are city.
I think it's only right Welshy doing a photo seeing as I'm doing an auto for him :)

Back
Top Bottom