Brix! The Quest For Grade AAA Organic Cannabis

Excellent stuff for first time with the kit! You should be the poster child for comebacks with the kit lol.

Thanks KB, Love the kit
I see they’re starting to flop over sideways from the weight, that’s awesome!
Lol thanks pw. I have to remember to check daily to make sure one isnt flopped over. Had one today i put a bamboo to hold it up.

Make sure they have at least one more strong Transplant drench before harvest. Emphasize GE.....but give them at least one more TP.
Great, I'll do trans tomorrow

Really fattening up nicely Rich! Big difference in the last week to 10 days man!
They are really getting their swell on. Looks a bit fatter after the GE

Not the frostiest strain but will be some great smoke. I'm not going to check trich color though as I've read that they don't turn in high brix soil. They look like they are almost in the window though. I'll give them Trans today GE in 4 more days and they should be ready pretty soon after that.

Haha love you're avatar! If a clown with a canna leaf balloon pulled up next to me in a van and said you want some weed? I'd definitely hop in. It'd be great weed too knowing pennywise.

Not the frostiest strain but will be some great smoke. I'm not going to check trich color though as I've read that they don't turn in high brix soil. They look like they are almost in the window though. I'll give them Trans today GE in 4 more days and they should be ready pretty soon after that.

Haha love you're avatar! If a clown with a canna leaf balloon pulled up next to me in a van and said you want some weed? I'd definitely hop in. It'd be great weed too knowing pennywise.

Give 'em at least 2 weeks.......

Back
Top Bottom