Cajuncelt's Spring 2015 Grow - Blue Dream - Bubba Kush - Critical Cure - Etc

:rofl:

That was good Jaga. :rofl:

:passitleft: High Ya Cajun... Just finished cleaning up the kitchen from my Ranger and Drill Sargent...:;): and will have to start lunch soon... They still eat like growing boys and my grandson... Oh my gosh.... he eats as much as his Daddy... This is better than anything having my boys all home...:yahoo:....:circle-of-love:

Awww, Dennise, this post just warms my heart....I can just hear the love and pride in your voice.....God Bless you, Mom and Grand Mom :love: :love:

I thought the same thing Shawnee....

WTF man... cookin plants in January?!?! Should we expect a freeze in August?
That was sympathy... yes?

Needs a lil work, but that'll do from this hardcore bunch.

:passitleft: High Ya Cajun... Just finished cleaning up the kitchen from my Ranger and Drill Sargent...:;): and will have to start lunch soon... They still eat like growing boys and my grandson... Oh my gosh.... he eats as much as his Daddy... This is better than anything having my boys all home...:yahoo:....:circle-of-love:

Tell em I said Hooah and RLTW!

Really cajun you have one accident an say stuff like that .
Listen budder when my shit works thats normally an accident :smokin:
Hope you is back on form :partyboy::ganjamon:

Jaga, you too!? The train just keeps speeding up. Lol.

That was good Jaga. :rofl:

It was...:thumb:

Awww, Dennise, this post just warms my heart....I can just hear the love and pride in your voice.....God Bless you, Mom and Grand Mom :love: :love:

Rangers & DSgt in the Army. LOTS to be proud of.

I've got something crazy going on with these oils.
The trichs are so dense & concentrated that the trichs are forming into 1 solid crystal like a big diamond. These are 4 completely different strains too.
Never seen this before.
Absolutely the stickiest, most oily bud I've ever grown.

IMG_20160107_182225661.jpg

IMG_20160107_182311431.jpg

The Bubba Kush
IMG_20160107_184911692.jpg

IMG_20160107_184924948.jpg

See what I mean? Like a big diamond made out of trichs.
IMG_20160107_184951022.jpg

IMG_20160107_185002136.jpg

IMG_20160107_184859187.jpg

IMG_20160107_184936447.jpg

Beautiful Cajun, man they look good....
I know you don't like to repeat yourself, so sorry.... So you start the essential oils at week three of flower. Spray the plant. Heavy so it drips, or lightly just to get it on there? When do you stop, week before flush? Week before harvest? Day you harvest? Taste on buds from oils, if being smoked?
Anybody looking, page 70- 84 is where most essential oil talk is. Might help somebody looking for it, save searching back 20 pages as I did, lol....

Beautiful Cajun, man they look good....
I know you don't like to repeat yourself, so sorry.... So you start the essential oils at week three of flower. Spray the plant. Heavy so it drips, or lightly just to get it on there? When do you stop, week before flush? Week before harvest? Day you harvest? Taste on buds from oils, if being smoked?
Anybody looking, page 84 is where most essential oil talk is. Might help somebody looking for it, save searching back 20 pages as I did, lol....

Thanks Grizz. :hug: You saved me the search. Think I'll blog it. Time to get some essential oils.

Actually, Cajun's explaination of it begins in earnest on page 71, post #1063, on 10-11-2015 and continues onto the next page.

It breaks down to:
- The essential oils are a mix of cinnamon, clove, rosemary, thyme and oregano.
- Dilute at a rate of 1/2 tsp. (2.5 ml) of mixed oils to a gallon of water.
- Use as a drench or foliar.
- Begin at week three of bloom.
- Apply every three days through to harvest.

Did I get that right mon ami? Have you used this strictly as a foliar in your grow, or was it also applied as a drench? I'm definately using this trick. More trichomes = more oil, no? Anything I can do to gain advantage in my limited space is a good thing.

Also, I'm assuming this is week three of a photoflower. How does this translate to autos?

Wow! I just had a flash of a Carnival using this trick in my most established LOS no-till using lactobacillus serum, malted barley grain drenches, coconut water/aloe vera juice drenches and some kelp foliars. Damn! Getting excited to get started now. :laughtwo:

Only four weeks to go and I'll be home. :slide: Brownies are only a month away. :woohoo: Whoa! Just checked the calendar and I lost a day. I've been working all day on the assumption that this was Wednesday and it's been Thursday. That's a bit disconcerting. It was a good day, true, but really girl?

Ha ha ha.... I spent yesterday getting ready for a party that's actually tonight... I'm on holidays (time off work, not away) and I'm actually wrapt, means holiday is working, lol.....

Thought there was more, but 20 pages is 19 past my limit, lol....

Keeyawww!!! :whoa::whoa::thedoubletake::thedoubletake::adore::adore::adore:

I used your oil mixture on my last run... I wish I could say they looked that good but I'd be lying...:;):... But it most certainly made a huge difference... And I didn't notice any taste from the oils but I don't know what they would have tasted like without the oils.... I'm actually loving the oils... That along with PJ's soil and a bit of cal/mag and things are golden.... Can't thank you enough for that bit of info..:circle-of-love:

Ha ha ha.... I spent yesterday getting ready for a party that's actually tonight... I'm on holidays (time off work, not away) and I'm actually wrapt, means holiday is working, lol.....

Hahaha! Thank you Grizz. Now I don't feel quite so bad about it. :laughtwo: I swear, I've studied harder and worked more intensely on this blog project and other obligations I took on here than before I left home for this "vacation". This is just like being home for me, except I don't have to pay for anything at all and she indulges me to the extreme. That part is nice, I must admit. Enjoy your party. I've got a movie tonight - kind of a party itself, since she bought tickets for all the women she loves that are in the area. Get ten women together on a free Friday night....... :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom