Cannafan's Adventures With Pollinating Master Kush X White Widow

I still do not top plants out my personal paranoia so I came up with no stress methods to make non topped plants bushy. A lot of tricks that I bet most growers would frown upon I bet... One day Canna I will stick my toes int he topping water , till then I just watch others show me how it is done proper lol :popcorn:

Alright wildrosebud lets hear some of your methods. I'm curious

I also never actually "top the plant" meaning cutting the top of the plant off entirely. I'm not an advocate for that at all, but with a little tender loving care through LST and bud-site fimmings. Beautiful bushes of love are created in a much less stressful setting. :circle-of-love: :Namaste:

I also never actually "top the plant" meaning cutting the top of the plant off entirely. I'm not an advocate for that at all, but with a little tender loving care through LST and bud-site fimmings. Beautiful bushes of love are created in a much less stressful setting. :circle-of-love: :Namaste:

YES, FIMMING! That's what I meant that I want to do more of. I have topped only one plant, so the fluxing could be done. I will try a couple more of those. I like how it spread out with bud sites.
Should have an update pic for that soon. (today I hope)

Alright wildrosebud lets hear some of your methods. I'm curious

One method is to be ignorant to laws of light reflection.... Allowing light to escape freely in an environment when you are growing new plants , seedling to mid veg.... Instead of relying on light focus on giving plants attention , turn them 1/4 turn every time you see them reach for the light. Also reverse mentality of usage of mh bulbs and hps bulbs and go hps from start to finish when veg is strong enough to accept it as a primary light source. Use low wattage side lighting for further veg to increase side bushing even when in full flower 500-600+ k color is good stimulant for side lighting during flower. I tested my theories for years. I had other test using the same methods , they do not get the sam results evenw hen growing same plants so I dunno... I got a hunch though. I think it is the amount of time I spend withem.....

I backed off LST but not because of adverse results... Because I got lazy. LST as long as you do not pinch or break any plant tissue is no stress training , imagine that eh? In fact moving a light or the plants branches themselves will stimulate that area if left exposed primarily thus showing more prominent results in noticable quick growth. The way I do it now does not include lst at all but I already said why , if I did lst it would be quicker for the areas I like the most , being lazy focuses on all sides at once lol lazy rules!

Hi Canna,

I've missed you! I fimmed all of my girls, and did some sort of LST, and Scrogging, but left one completely alone. I want to see the difference in plant size and weight. It will only give me a vague look, because it's not the same strain as any of the others, but what the heck, I'll check it out. Next time I will test 2 from the same mother!

I hope you are having an awesome day~ :circle-of-love:

HI Pinky and all! I am having a very busy day. LOL
My plants are all now in 12/12 light schedule. I'm really hoping to get some pics up tomorrow. Was going to do it today, but got stopped with some other things going on.
I will make every attempt at getting an update tomorrow and maybe even checking out some of your grows!
Love to you all and keep em' green! I will see some of you at The Reps are Right tomorrow evening 6:00 p.m. ET
:circle-of-love:

Well, I managed enough time for at least one update pic. This is all of the girls under the 400 Watt HPS lights. 12/12 since yesterday.
You will see one with droopy drawers, that's Honey Haze who seems to get a lot thirstier quicker than the rest of the girls. She got a good feed/drink today and will perk back up.

5-11-14_The_Widow_Master_Gals.jpg

The forever attention needing Honey Haze. LOL...

Looking good Cannafan.

Nice plants. I would of switched when they were a bit shorter but you probably have a higher clearance for them then I do

Good. How tall do you want them? Make sure you supercrop them.

Back
Top Bottom