Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

The male outside is history now, I saved the roots -not sure why,probably just for this pic...
I had to dig them out,tried just pulling,but he had a really good grip on the ground...

The spray can is there for size comparison....I'm not going to paint the roots.......or am I?

His stem is in the shop drying out-I'm going to make something out of it-couple of pipes, fishing pole, bumpy pool cue, etc...

That's it for now,but I'll be back here tomorrow with an update on the girls-
See you then-Have a great Sunday :peace:

That’s good to know GG! I was covering them left and right because I figured I’d light was leaking out it would be leaking in too!
Tha kfully i am in an attic only lit by the grow and a small hatch to get in. The eaves let nothing through either except air which is handy too

The male outside is history now, I saved the roots -not sure why,probably just for this pic...
I had to dig them out,tried just pulling,but he had a really good grip on the ground...

The spray can is there for size comparison....I'm not going to paint the roots.......or am I?

His stem is in the shop drying out-I'm going to make something out of it-couple of pipes, fishing pole, bumpy pool cue, etc...

That's it for now,but I'll be back here tomorrow with an update on the girls-
See you then-Have a great Sunday :peace:
Dry it out totally then powder it for rooting hormone or a soil additive mate.

Thoes roots look awesome man :morenutes: It looks amazing dude , I like the root hormone idea , @Emilya has some sweet root hormone diy ideas . But there was no pollen ever created eh , that’s too bad , I would have cut him down and put a box over him after 6 hrs of light and force it to flower or produce pollen without having to wait for the 12 hours of dark come around , seen a guy harvest 3 photos in one summer one after another , by using dark boxes and putting it over the plant . I’d like to try it one day

Good job cass love the journal bud , can’t wait to see what takes his place

no pollen ever created eh
I got a clone off of him,and it seems to have survived-soon as it gets a little healthier,
it goes in the box under 12/12-I'd like to pollinate a bud on the Peyote Critical,but I don't know if he'll be ready by then...

Plants are looking amazing @carcass! :bravo: Those are going to be some seriously good lookin’ buds! Super frosty :rollit:I like the sound of using the roots from that boy for a soil additive.
:passitleft:hope you’re doing well!

Monday is upon us again,so here's a little update on the girls-I have to apologise
for their droopiness-I should have watered them yesterday evening,but I put it off till this morning- They're both having a big drink of their favorite beverage (rainwater spiked with MegaCrop) as the pics were taken...

Here's the usual top-down shot-Peyote Critical on the left,Northern Lights on the right-
I alternate sides in there-the side against the wall gets nice and flat,so when I switch sides
the flat part is in the center-just makes them fit better-then in 2 days I do it again..

And here's a few with the LED off-the camera flash really brings out the buds:

Another view-shows off the droopiness-the leaves usually stick straight out-
You can see the plants are about done with a few lower leaves,so they're
using up the goodies before they drop 'em-plus they don't get much light down there

A little silhouette shot-could've been better,but by the time I realized it kinda sucked,they were back in the box...

Here you can see how much different they're growing-the PC is doing her best to spread out

And the NL is just kind of keeping to herself,staying compact and growing up instead of out

The NL buds aren't as frosty as the PC yet,but she's working on it...

And the PC buds aren't as fat as the NL's,but she's working on that...

One more PC bud-I'm liking the amount of frost they have...

I was thinking yesterday that these plants weren't very smelly,but,when they're thirsty they sure are-the smell is subsiding a little since their watering,but this morning....wooowee!

And a shout out to my fellow Quadliners and their beautiful plants-keep up the good work!

Well that's about all for this one...

Thanks for looking-I appreciate the support!
I'll be back here in about a week,Hope to see you then!

growing up instead of out
Damn good thing or you wouldn't have room for two! Looks great in there.

I make skin salve from the roots, stems, and fans of my plant. Nothing goes in the trash. It's all infused in coconut oil in a crockpot for 4 days and then I add beeswax to keep it solid at room temps. Works on rashes, hives, insect bites, and burns. It's completely replaced benadryl spray in my house.

Thanks for that link,Shed- @Heavenly Hybrid mentioned it yesterday,and it sounds like something I might want to try...

Damn good thing or you wouldn't have room for two
So true-I actually don't have room for two now...;)..they are cooperating height wise,though which is something I didn't expect...

I just want to introduce you to the latest member of the carcass family-she showed up yesterday morning...(a bouncing baby girl)

Ms.Cheese:

She's in my custom seedling chamber,with one globeless led bulb, copy paper on the walls,and a small processor fan on top to pull in fresh air ;)

She's going outside in the big guy's spot,as soon as she grows up a little...I know it's late in the season (she's a photo) ,but she was free,so I just want to see what she'll do-I was going to quad her,but with the granddaughter coming around pretty often,I'll probably just let her go natural,with maybe one topping-

The quad apparatus would only attract attention from the child,and we don't need that...although she never really noticed the 6 foot plant out there before....

So I'll be including her in my updates from now on,assuming she makes it that long...

Thanks for looking!

I think you're right-she's not going to have much time before she starts flowering...
and the last one in that spot did ok without topping...

I just want to introduce you to the latest member of the carcass family-she showed up yesterday morning...(a bouncing baby girl)

Ms.Cheese:

She's in my custom seedling chamber,with one globeless led bulb, copy paper on the walls,and a small processor fan on top to pull in fresh air ;)

She's going outside in the big guy's spot,as soon as she grows up a little...I know it's late in the season (she's a photo) ,but she was free,so I just want to see what she'll do-I was going to quad her,but with the granddaughter coming around pretty often,I'll probably just let her go natural,with maybe one topping-

The quad apparatus would only attract attention from the child,and we don't need that...although she never really noticed the 6 foot plant out there before....

So I'll be including her in my updates from now on,assuming she makes it that long...

Thanks for looking!
She popped! Yeah!!!

Back
Top Bottom