Cardboard Flowerbox Test 3 - 41 Week Perpetual SOG

re: Cardboard Flowerbox Test 3 - 41 Week Perpetual SOG

According to plan...

I have placed the 8 remaining clones into the flower box.

IMG_20120521_085615.jpg

Not according to plan...

They will remain on the veg cycle in order to let them fully recover before flipping to flower. Also, only water for today and tomorrow, up to 1/4 nutes for 2 days, 1/2 nutes for 2 days, check for burning. If no burning, 3/4 nutes for 2 days, then up to Crazy Growth. 1 week later, Transition, then up to Bloom for 2 weeks. Monster Bloom from that point after.

So that means:

• Water only 2 days
  • Seedling 2 days
  • Veg1 2 days
  • Veg2 2 days
  • Crazy Growth 1 week
  • FLIP TO BLOOM
  • Transition 1 week
  • Bloom 2 weeks
  • Monster Bloom 'til harvest.

feed%20schedule%20hydro%20lblue.jpg

With the above starting 2 weeks late, it is okay. I will still put Phase 2 in on time, 06-25-2012. That should give the clones rooting right now 4 weeks to veg for phase 2 and 9 weeks for phase 3. The seedlings should be ready in 13 weeks from germ.

IMG_20120521_095810.jpg

2 of which are showing taproot today.

IMG_20120521_095737.jpg

So I placed them in the rockwool cubes...

IMG_20120521_114653.jpg

And put them in a seed-loving environment.

IMG_20120521_114723.jpg

So if all goes well, we should have 10 little babies to add to our collection.

well if your offering free clones, jump on a plane and bring me one, ill swap you one of mine,lol

jandre you really do keep busy my friend, thinking a couple of grows ahead at least, but at least you know that you always got a grow going,

Well, with my limited space and budget, I really have to plan everything out. This sort of helps suppliment income, in a sense: The more I harvest, the less I go to a co-op. That is unless I'm going to look at clones. AND with our camping schedule for this summer, I really do have to meticulously plan everything grow related around our adventures, and hope like hell nothing goes wrong. But yes it keeps me busy and from going nuts with an idle mind. Currently, the canine companion is re-interested in my vegging operation and every time I leave the room, she goes over and sniffs at my grow. I don't blame her, really, with the GLR in there it gets rather sticky smelling, even in veg. I guess she likes the smell.

my dog would be eating it mate, he never ate nothing green, not even grass or anything like that, since eating one of my plants he now eats anything green and spits it out if it aint the same taste as my plants, he has the odd leaf when i prune and thats about it, but he is getting a bit of a habbit so he gota stop, else he will be wanting what i harvest, and he is a staffordshire bull terrior, like the american pit bull, and he got big teeth so dont really want to be arguing with him, but he is scared of cats and wont go in the same room as a cat, so if he eats any more plants or steals my buds ill get a cat and let it chase him around my place,

got some pics up of my plants as of today

So add another death to the toll. Another GFB keeled over today. She was still struggling after the power loss and finally gave it up this afternoon when I checked on them. Honestly, I'm about to fucking scrap them all and start with the new clones I have rooting now. This is becoming a disaster of a journal.

Those not yet dead are as follows:
40.7 days tracking Green Fluffy Bunnies Clone - GFB
40.7 days tracking Green Fluffy Bunnies Clone - GFB
40.7 days tracking Lamb's Bread Clone - LamBrd
40.7 days tracking Lamb's Bread Clone - LamBrd
40.7 days tracking Purple Widow Clone - PW
65.7 days tracking Blue Diesel- Clone - BD
65.7 days tracking Blue Diesel- Clone - BD

They are now receiving the Seedling schedule nutes for two days. Today, and tomorrow. Friday, up to Veg1, if they die, fuck-it, I expect them all to anyway.

I know that seems negative, but this is my journal. I'm entitled to record my own feelings in my own journal aren't I? At least I'm not out spewing this shit all over the journals of everyone else.

I'm gonna go smoke some under-cured GDP and be done for a while.

Depression has spoken.

Also, in the future there will be 2 new strains introduced into the rotation...

I have acquired 2 new purple strains that I am proud to announce:
Indica:Purple Mr. Nice
Sativa:
Purple Cindy
Both of those links lead to their Journals and they will be added to the Maternity Ward after their quarantine.

Back
Top Bottom