Cause She's A Brix House - Noob's OG Kush & Carnival In DBHBB

Ooh. right on time looks like. :popcorn:

*Pacing the floor, humming a sweet little tune.*

Ooh. right on time looks like. :popcorn:

*Pacing the floor, humming a sweet little tune.*

Finished putting the Carnival 1 into jars. It was the best smelling harvest by far to date. I'm loving the fall weather that allowed me to keep my drying closet at the optimum humidity level. I don't want to give too much away but this harvest was, by far, the biggest so far. I can't wait to try this awesome smelling bud. Speaking of buds, there are tons of huge ass buds in these jars. It's a site to see. I'm going to get a big picture with all the nugs when I harvest her sister.

20161021_184148.jpg
20161021_184210.jpg

Cheers guys

Awesome.... Great discription. Dang Noob!!! :woohoo: What a beautiful sight. :battingeyelashes:

Gosh, I'm just giggling over here. Hey... We live too far away from each other. :laughtwo:

I can't wait to hear how it smokes. Lovely grow. Congrats!

Thanks Doc. All thanks to your hard work. The OGK is very smooth and relaxing. It's definitely a night time smoke. I haven't smoked anything like it. I'm with Nis though, it seems like it can be a little stronger. Has to be genetics since we both grew the same strain. I'm thinking after a really good cure, it will knock my socks off.
I tried the Carnival last night too. What a sweet taste. And it hits you right in the front of the brain. You have no choice but to start smiling and giggling. Wonderful

Cheers Doc

:roorrip:

WOW! Awesome noob! Looks like 21 quart jars. Very impressive.

:passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

Ween, I'm totally stoked! I'm worried I won't have enough jars for the last one.

Awesome.... Great discription. Dang Noob!!! :woohoo: What a beautiful sight. :battingeyelashes:

Gosh, I'm just giggling over here. Hey... We live too far away from each other. :laughtwo:

You should smell these jars when I burp them. I can just see you closing your eyes and taking in a deep whiff like you were breathing your last breath, smelling that dank fuel like odor. Mmmmmmm

Thanks ween. What a celebration, eh? :passitleft: :passitleft: :passitleft:

Cheers everyone
:roorrip:

Get out there and buy more jars. :laughtwo:

I have some Canna butter made in the mb2. I haven't tried too much. I'm going to go get some sugar free brownie mix to see what that does.

What did you use to make the canna butter? I've been considering a Carnival butter made with sugar leaves. Mmmmmmm......

Back
Top Bottom