CFIT - Potted Outdoor Grow - Bag Seeds - Two Varieties

She is flowering, I see it now

aug2_1.jpg

aug2_2.jpg

Hey budquest... what an entertaining journal! I'm along for the remainder of the ride, if you don't mind! Glad to see Katie is still in the picture!
Thank you WillysMom, I've got other dogs as well but you'll just have to take my word for it lol ;) I think people like us who are into dogs or animals in general are just about the best people in the world.

I'm not motivated to continue the journal but I know a couple of you are interested so I'll keep posting progress photos until the project is complete. If we don't get to talk again - to those of you who were polite and helpful I thank you and wish you the very best :ciao:

yo budquest just hang in there eh.

I too have been on many different types of forums in my life. and they all tak some getting used to. it's either the rules or the a-holes. one of em gets yer skin crawling.

however, the posting guidelines on this site are part of what makes it great. keeps things organized very well.

the other thing is the people. now I don't know who rubbed you the wrong way, and don't want to know. but perhaps they should've used a lil more tongue in cheek eh? now it's your turn to do so.

before ya know it, it's like water off a duck's back. aint no thing to worry bout.

now all that being said, if you go, that's too bad. but it is your choice at the end of the day.

and remember.....

have fun eh

Hello budquest.
I was running through outdoor journals, as I'm interested in outdoors. You are doing great, very nice flowers on her so far. I do not get why you got rid of the main in early flower. You can try some topping and/or LST in veg as it can boost the harvest a lot. And do not worry about the reputation, it is only a thing on a thing you that does almost nothing (yeeeey I got more green pixels light up! what an accomplishment). Really focus on the important stuff, I know it is nice seeing few likes and reps, but I think you have things higher on you interests ladder, right? Keep it green, man I like it. :thumb: :Namaste:

I just found this journal and read through most of it.... Going to ignore the last several posts and just enjoy the pictures of your beautiful lady.

It was a shame you had to top that girl she may have been a beast if left to her own. Though topping may have actually improved your final yield in the long run.

BTW this girl is looking beautiful. It would be a shame for you to drop off now. I know I would like to see how she finishes.

Broke off a branch while scrambling to get her out of the rain, a chunk of main stem broke with it. Stem chunk is tied back in place, if sections above start drooping I'll take the whole plant down.

Today's accidental yield

brokenbranch800.jpg

Actually we've been sampling bud all week, might be early but still quite effective

aug14bud800.jpg

Uncured but it works well and that's all I care about. I smoke for medical and when I run out I become incapacitated, can't be there for my family etc. Not willing to go back to big pharma, they just about killed me and it cost a lot of money for the privilege.

finished_700.jpg

Well, thats it. It surely went good man. Some nice buds you got there! +reps :Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom