Chromes Gone Hempy: "Kushberry" + Bagseed/Bagseed Clone: CFLs!

Peeking back I seen you got algae. Try cutting a cover that will fit over your pots. Cut off the sunlite, cut's off the algae. Just a thought. Algae breeds gnats. They won't kill ya but. A fork and turn your top layer every watering will work to best to ya Stay Green

BTW them 3 leafers are from you starting a clone from the flowering stage. Least looks so to me. It WILL iron out after abit GL

Although I may be late...
I have arrived.
I wish you much luck and know ill be there every step of the way. Ready to burn:blunt: you politely when I can. LOL
Subbed

Look who's asking for an update now. :wood:

haha, I deserve that! :smokin:

So no updates right now, But I promise to get one up tonight!

I've been quit neglectful of you guys lately, for this I am sorry. :(

Hey quit bogarting (hogging) that doobie and pass it over this way! ;)

I posted some pics for you in my J. I think you'll like.

Ok well as promised here is an update, albeit brief.

First off as you can plainly see I have yet to get the algae under control. Doesn't seem to be affecting the ladies but I really need to move on it.

Here is Bag seed plant 1 (I need to name these ladies)
Hempy_712_1.JPG

As healthy as can be! Yay!

Here is bag seed number 2.
Hempy_712_2.JPG

Looks as though she could use some more food!:morenutes: Which I planned on increasing this week any ways. They have been getting 1/4th strength. Mixed up 1/2 strength tonight. Expect her to bounce back.

Hempy_712_3.JPG

Ummmm... ? LB looking awkward... Maybe she too needs more food..

Hempy_712_4.JPG

"Kush berry" Looking good, though she's looking very male like in her growth.. :wood:

So thats our update in brief for July 12th 2010.

So how about some name suggestions? If I pick yours you win 50 420 points! Yay!

There's a couple easy ways to get rid of the algae:

1.)water with tap water for a couple weeks. The chlorine won't hurt your plants, but it will help with the algae.

2.)only water in one spot, so that the rest of the perlite on top stays dry. Hempys work better this way

I had algae on my first hempy grow. Once I learned about only watering on one spot.....no more algae. BTW, the algae doesn't effect the health of the plants.

Tap water, Brilliant! I have been using bottled spring water.

I try to water in the same spot but the problem is I spray them twice a day which tends to cover all the perlite with water drops.. Maybe I'll use tap water in my spray bottle, that might do the trip. What do you think?

horrible with names,, sorry..lol
but your first bag seed looks very healthy,, and the other, looks like she is hungry..

as for Lisa Bell, she looks like my god bud clone taken from flower,,, weird growth, lots of 3-leaf fans..

I think it is still trying to get back to veg. My clone is now starting to throw out some 5-leaf fans, and looking like she is settling down. I would believe Lisa Bell will settle down pretty soon.

Back
Top Bottom