DSC051482.JPG

AK-49

DSC051874.JPG

DSC051884.JPG

Medi Bomb 1

DSC051854.JPG

DSC051863.JPG

ok ill do the rest on another post

Outstanding growing. You got that girl tied ever which way lol I am a big fan of the Bomb strain. Keep it growing green and best to you and your family..

ok on to the cs project

DSC051931.JPG

DSC051943.JPG

DSC05195.JPG

DSC051962.JPG

ok this is the one im spraying its been in 12/12 about a week ahead of the other 2

DSC051982.JPG

DSC051991.JPG

Group Photos

DSC051392.JPG

DSC051401.JPG

DSC051742.JPG

DSC051754.JPG

DSC051761.JPG

DSC051772.JPG

DSC051783.JPG

DSC051792.JPG

DSC051803.JPG

DSC051844.JPG

DSC051892.JPG

DSC051901.JPG

DSC051912.JPG

DSC051922.JPG

ok bug challenge yellow is catching up I think my bugs are color blind or not used to seeing yellow lol
I have one hanging in my cs box and its doing great :thumb:

DSC051812.JPG

DSC051824.JPG

DSC051834.JPG

DSC051972.JPG

ok all PAU for this week

oh yea
what was I gonna say
oh yea
wait I think I need a hit or two more to remember :rofl:
oh yea sour diesel is a damn light hog
ok I said it I had to get that off my chest
about 3 more weeks and the other plants can get some serious light lol

Outstanding growing. You got that girl tied ever which way lol I am a big fan of the Bomb strain. Keep it growing green and best to you and your family..

hey CO Thanks for poppin in man that ones a sour diesel obviously sativa dominant lol
the medi bomb 1 will be almost the same but not quite as tall if its anything like the first one I grew
I just hope I can get more weight out of it this time since the first time was closer to the beginning of my hydro journey
and Thank you they are fine I hope your family is in great spirits also :circle-of-love:

Good morning weed Brotha. Looking really nice. I love sour diesel. It's a great daytime med. Your girls are looking so healthy. Nicely done. :thumb::yummy::passitleft:

Looking good dude. I was wondering what your experience with stray pollen has been like? Have seeds shown up in anything else unintended? Myself I feel it's a bit overblown the caution, and panic pollen creates in the cannabis community, or maybe female pollen is just easily controlled. I know you've built a pollen control box, but how about all the suggested handwashing, showers, and changing of clothes? I can pollinate in the same growspace some plants, but not others, and get only a random seed here, and there in unpollinated plants. How about you? Do you get random seeds sometimes?

very nice. you ever thought about adding a couple cfls to your setup? you could get normal lamps and just stand a couple up like I do inside the lower parts of the plants.

High cronic hey have we caught you in the early Hrs again?
And I am growing a MediBomb #2 :volcano-smiley:what is the smoke like and have you ever seen the Tube vid of Alice:circle-of-love:
some gal she was :Namaste::morenutes::cheesygrinsmiley:As per your grow is amazing:woohoo::circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Sativa my friend. :Rasta:

Great update bro :thumb:

Thanks Skunny :thanks:

Good morning weed Brotha. Looking really nice. I love sour diesel. It's a great daytime med. Your girls are looking so healthy. Nicely done. :thumb::yummy::passitleft:

Hey Brotha ive always loved sour diesel as I knew it when I bought it
this is the first one im gorwing so ill see if I get the same thing as I used to buy
and Thank you my Friend :Namaste: :volcano-smiley:

Looking good dude. I was wondering what your experience with stray pollen has been like? Have seeds shown up in anything else unintended? Myself I feel it's a bit overblown the caution, and panic pollen creates in the cannabis community, or maybe female pollen is just easily controlled. I know you've built a pollen control box, but how about all the suggested handwashing, showers, and changing of clothes? I can pollinate in the same growspace some plants, but not others, and get only a random seed here, and there in unpollinated plants. How about you? Do you get random seeds sometimes?

you know toker I have had unintended seeds but not at times when I was running pollen and times when I have pollinated
just a seed or 2 when theres no pollen around and cant find any nanners but maybe there were one or 2 I didn't see who knows
but yea ive had when I got a pollen plant around a few seeds here and there it really depends at what stage the plant is in as you know all my plants are in different stages of growth so what may affect one wont affect the rest at most maybe affect 2
all depends on the timing, I don't even use ventilation in the the box I use for the cs plants
I just open it up a bit so it has fresh air exchange, as far as changing clothes I never thought of that I do wash my hands lol
I try not to play with the pollen and have to go into the tent to do something normally unless im being absent minded
ill do everything else first and play with pollen last washing my hands when im done also
and when I do grab pollen im using a tweezer without taking it out of the box and placing it on the other plants in the box
so pollen on my clothes should be minimal

very nice. you ever thought about adding a couple cfls to your setup? you could get normal lamps and just stand a couple up like I do inside the lower parts of the plants.

nah I don't wanna add anymore power for now if I really wanted to I have a couple spare tube fixtures I use for veg that isn't being used but got about 500 watts running in there now ill probably stay there for a bit
and its actually pretty well lit throughout the diesel plant its just the other 2 plants that's getting light issues cause diesel is a light hog lol
itll be better after diesel comes down. by the way its nice to see you about and around here again Brotha :high-five:

High cronic hey have we caught you in the early Hrs again?
And I am growing a MediBomb #2 :volcano-smiley:what is the smoke like and have you ever seen the Tube vid of Alice:circle-of-love:
some gal she was :Namaste::morenutes::cheesygrinsmiley:As per your grow is amazing:woohoo::circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

hey Brother thanks for dropping by
and by the way what vid are you taking about pm me a link or something :rofl:

Morning Chronic. Looking good.
Happy Tokerday.

Thanks Cajun :thanks:

Nice tan and pretty girls too.....:circle-of-love:

Thank you Dennise I have a natural tan im actually not very tan atm lol when im working in the sunn all day im really dark :rofl:
:love: :circle-of-love: :love:

Sativa my friend. :Rasta:

High Buddy :circle-of-love:

Hey Chronic!

Legal Cannabis passed in Oregon! Woohoo.

Had a toke to celebrate the good news. Hope you are doing well! Aloha.

wow that is great news I don't know whats wrong with the politicians here
that kinda vote will never reach the people here they do that kinda stuff in the state legislature
so they don't have to let the people vote on it hence keeping it the way it is here
theyre all crooks here

Have you grown a plant as large as your Sour Diesel before?

my biggest so far was greenhouse chemdog gave me just over 6 oz dried kinda grew like this one but I hope this ones give me buds that are more dense
well see how she turns out another 2.5 weeks to go just about :thumb:

Great update bro :thumb:
Ditto!
Cronic, 66 is looking for a few pointers in Super-cropping. You were the 1st one I thought about. Maybe you can help him out.

Ditto!
Cronic, 66 is looking for a few pointers in Super-cropping. You were the 1st one I thought about. Maybe you can help him out.

sure ill hop over there Great Day to ya Brotha BAR

Good Afternoon Mr. Cronic... Hope you are having a wonderful day..... It is a great day in the USA...:yahoo:....:circle-of-love:

High Dennise :circle-of-love: I have dull uneventful days right now until I get back to construction need to go back a few more years for my retirement credit through the union Have a Great Evening :love::circle-of-love::love:

Back
Top Bottom