Apple Betty looks lovely 💪
Thanks Joe. :thanks:
I really like this plant.
Never grew this strain before.
Hope your having a nice day my friend.
Take care. :passitleft:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Hey Moto :ciao: hope your doing well my friend.
I don't know what was tougher 90 degree heat or mudders.
But I miss them.
Ended in hospital once with a guy I ran over.
I crashed a few laps later they loaded me in the ambulance just before he left.:rofl:
Pop those pics up.:thumb:
Love to see them.
Take care Amigo

Stay safe
Lmao I tell ya what I can remember one race when it was so rutted out and muddy clearing a single was casing the landing every time :rofl:
Getting the hole shot in one big race down at a known local track where everyone went to either before or after supercross came to town, and ended up getting my back tire swept out by the pack riders behind. I still got up after getting ran over by a few bikes to finsh the race :laugh: ended up kicking someone in the air that jumped into me! Man that place was a riot!!!
I tried looking for some pics of me on the bike but since being off the Facebook of problems lol I can't find many!! Here's a couple of some shots but once I find my old race photos of some of them races I'm referring to up top I'll post em up. Cheers Brother stay green! :headbanger:

Lmao I tell ya what I can remember one race when it was so rutted out and muddy clearing a single was casing the landing every time :rofl:
Getting the hole shot in one big race down at a known local track where everyone went to either before or after supercross came to town, and ended up getting my back tire swept out by the pack riders behind. I still got up after getting ran over by a few bikes to finsh the race :laugh: ended up kicking someone in the air that jumped into me! Man that place was a riot!!!
I tried looking for some pics of me on the bike but since being off the Facebook of problems lol I can't find many!! Here's a couple of some shots but once I find my old race photos of some of them races I'm referring to up top I'll post em up. Cheers Brother stay green! :headbanger:
What is that 1990 CR 450 2 stroke.
I love the smell of belray at the track, remember that?
The guy I ran over got the hole shot and spun out.
I T boned him dead center in the chest and ran him right over.
Took 20 minutes before I crashed.
Went over the handle bars, it was in Mount forest . 1981
Turns out he only had one lung.
And I crushed it.
Don't know what happened to him.
I broke my collarbone some ribs and got another concussion.
Fun day's. :rofl:
I still rode the following weekend, crazy as fek back then.
Too bad I didn't talk to you more when lived down beside you.
For some reason I always thought you were in BC.
Too many concussions. :rolleyes:
Take care.
Talk soon.

Stay safe

Back in the day picture. I never raced but I did ride with my son we rode outlaw were ever we could. I started him out with a PW 50 when he was 6. The look on my wifes face when I brought him home with the bike was great she had no idea I was going to buy it. He has had about 10 bikes sense then, he still rides a little. But at 34 a house dog and a boat not much time for him to ride. Those were the days.
Pw 80 was my first lol those were the days

Pw 80 was my first lol those were the days
I bought a used RM. 100, 1976.
I could barely get my leg over it.
What a weapon.
I took more dirt samples trying to race that ting. :rofl:
Absolute tank.
Those PW's were a ball to ride.
Fun times :cheesygrinsmiley:

Stay safe

Brother that stuff is like going to the race track and smelling the fumes addictive to memory Belray and golden spectro!
That red bike is a 2007 cr250. I was basically pinned on the throttle when hitting that jump lol! And it wasn't even the race bike I was very comfortable on at the time but it was a dang rocket!!
But maybe one day 420 will have a ride day in the dunes or something :headbanger:kinda like the cannabis cup but with riding involved lol!
Cheers Brother!

Brother that stuff is like going to the race track and smelling the fumes addictive to memory Belray and golden spectro!
That red bike is a 2007 cr250. I was basically pinned on the throttle when hitting that jump lol! And it wasn't even the race bike I was very comfortable on at the time but it was a dang rocket!!
But maybe one day 420 will have a ride day in the dunes or something :headbanger:kinda like the cannabis cup but with riding involved lol!
Cheers Brother!
At least I got CR and 2 stroke right. :thumb:
Freeken Awesome.

Stay safe

Could we put the brakes on the off-topic dirt bike chat and photos please?

We do occasionally allow threads to drift off-topic, however when when it goes over a page or two, it becomes a problem. As stated in our Posting Guidelines, please do not hijack topics. Our website is a place of learning and teaching; exclusively about Cannabis or Hemp related topics.

Off-topic photos can only be posted in the Off-Topic Forums. Reason being that photos get indexed/ranked by Google daily, based on content relevancy. Since most searches for help are done through Google, this can result in less people finding the help they need on our website. More importantly, images/photos in the searchable area may misrepresent us by showing content that does not align with our mission and ethics. Most importantly, off topic photos tend to hinder the learning process by instigating off topic discussions.

I suggest one of you starts a thread in the Off-Topic Forums, where you can talk bikes and post those impressive jump photos as much as you wish.

Thank you everyone for your understanding. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom