Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

One of my few eye candy posts that are a little eclectic.

This is a Kannabia Big Bull photoperiod. She is a 90% Indica mix of Black Domina x Early Pearl x Skunk.

From our friends at @CannaPot, I grew another one of her that I just harvested and fell in love. Needless to say, I ran a total of 2 more of her this round of grows.

This is one of them and her name is Simon. I love her Tulip true and her next sets are now coming in @ Day 9 above ground.

And one post for the bigger Super Silver Crack girls, although one is so big you can't really see the other or the Deelite autoflower that's back there, too :rofl: Day 59, Day 9 Flower for the SSC girls

And one post for the bigger Super Silver Crack girls, although one is so big you can't really see the other or the Deelite autoflower that's back there, too :rofl: Day 59, Day 9 Flower for the SSC girls

Very nice

Hard to contain these 3. I'm absolutely amazed at this light's ability, being a strip, to just completely cover this canopy. It's insane. Kudos to @Mars Hydro for this one
I'm using the small Mars SP light and everything just loves to grow under it and with the way things are looking now double the wattage in grams is very likely.

I'm using the small Mars SP light and everything just loves to grow under it and with the way things are looking now double the wattage in grams is very likely.
Doesn't surprise me one bit Fender!

I heard she was really great, Niv

she was the first, and so chineesely friendly,, messing up english and such,, quite cute

then folks round here noticed a change in her,, and then we found out she had been replaced,, the new girl apologized for not stating that she was a new girl,, she went on to explain that in china, girls from the country all go to the city to work, then they have a baby and go back home,, that was Sara's story

One of my few eye candy posts that are a little eclectic.

This is a Kannabia Big Bull photoperiod. She is a 90% Indica mix of Black Domina x Early Pearl x Skunk.

From our friends at @CannaPot, I grew another one of her that I just harvested and fell in love. Needless to say, I ran a total of 2 more of her this round of grows.

This is one of them and her name is Simon. I love her Tulip true and her next sets are now coming in @ Day 9 above ground.

Man that's a strange one looks.like a.tomato. plant in ways

she was the first, and so chineesely friendly,, messing up english and such,, quite cute

then folks round here noticed a change in her,, and then we found out she had been replaced,, the new girl apologized for not stating that she was a new girl,, she went on to explain that in china, girls from the country all go to the city to work, then they have a baby and go back home,, that was Sara's story
This is what I have heard. Rob adored her. I personally love Stella but I don't work daily in the ins and outs of everything here so I'm biased and naive in some regards there. Crazy that's how the system works though for women, huh?
Man that's a strange one looks.like a.tomato. plant in ways
Isn't she?! Very bizarre. I like them that way, though. Keeps things interesting

Durban Poison wet bud finishing color 2.jpg

Durban Poison wet bud finishing color.jpg

Durban Poison mid October harvest (organic outdoors).

Actually, she worked in the city and left her baby at home with her family. She'd always be especially happy during the holiday when she could get home.

Sara was quite the asset to @Mars Hydro in those early days (even before the name change). I hope she was well compensated.

:Namaste:

the first pre harvest test bud,, one of the smaller big colas on this monstrous 100 inch sativa,,

P1180296.JPG

still a ways to go to full maturity which it will never see unfortunately,, but i expect another week of good weather and this plant is going full steam ahead right now,, so only going to get better

20221016_164003_HDR.jpg

absolutely thick with white hairs still, creamy green actually, lovely colour indeed

but i am not going to be satisfied till i can grow em like @Cola Monster s gosh darn beauties above

the first pre harvest test bud,, one of the smaller big colas on this monstrous 100 inch sativa,,

P1180296.JPG

still a ways to go to full maturity which it will never see unfortunately,, but i expect another week of good weather and this plant is going full steam ahead right now,, so only going to get better

20221016_164003_HDR.jpg

absolutely thick with white hairs still, creamy green actually, lovely colour indeed

but i am not going to be satisfied till i can grow em like @Cola Monster s gosh darn beauties above
nice Dalia...oh and the Sativa.

Back
Top Bottom