Cons Indoor Auto Soil Grow 3.1

Everything is looking good homeskillet!! I bet it's smellin pretty good!! Happy Friday!! 😎✌️
Thanks Scottay they're starting to smell pretty good now time for them to start packing on some weight, have yourself a great weekend

She has COPD so smoke is out of the question and she likes the M.S. but says that it burns her lungs when she gets too big of a hit. Idk why cause it’s vapor but she has to take little hits. CL🍀Edit: but I have coughed like 💩 after a big hit.
Hi Cap'n, that lung irritation's probably more from the heat than the vapor itself. So Mom (like me), is better off with shorter, lighter micro hits if she's sensitive to the heat. We get just as high...but it takes a few more puffs. :p

yeah i like it so far i can get one big hit now but every once in a while i get not much but usually when that happens i tamped it down to much glad Mom likes it :thumb:
Sounds right, Con. You don't want to tamp your flower - keep it loose in the basket to allow optimum airflow thru it to get all the good stuff out.

Hi Cap'n, that lung irritation's probably more from the heat than the vapor itself. So Mom (like me), is better off with shorter, lighter micro hits if she's sensitive to the heat. We get just as high...but it takes a few more puffs. :p
:happy-birthday: @MagicStone Hope it's a good one

Hello everyone week 9 update so about 9 more to go Lol!!!

& all seems good ATM, the stunted FB probably will be done in a week or 2 & not expecting much from that one 1oz if lucky but thats what i get for nukeing it, nice golf ball size nugs the DG won't be to far behind that it has amber on the sugars & bulking up, still a small plant but stickier than shit, the FB Mutant is going to be a bit bigger than her sister & coming along decent, the 5'x4' all going good & all bulking up the GG & G x PP are going slower due to its sativa dominance the AVT & Grappa are bulking up nicely more so for the Grappa & starting to get some nice color & smell to it, all are on level 3 nutes & gave all 2ml extra with the micro & plants are looking a bit happier most are being feed every 3rd day RH 40-50% PPFD @730 & DLI between 40-46 temps 24-27c, i just need to slow down when i think i see a problem & not panic the yellowing on the FB was all from to much light & the rest with some yellowing where hungry for some nitrogen & thats about it hope everyone had a good weekend & a good upcoming week

Gelato x Purple Punch :yahoo:

I stuck with the GG for as long as I could con, but now I've got a new fav!

Gelato x Purple Punch :yahoo:

I stuck with the GG for as long as I could con, but now I've got a new fav!
Thanks GDB i know what you mean the G x PP is easy on the eyes but the GG will transform in a week or 2 but i'm leaning toward the Grappa the pics don't do its colors any justice & smells like grape juice

Thanks GDB i know what you mean the G x PP is easy on the eyes but the GG will transform in a week or 2 but i'm leaning toward the Grappa the pics don't do its colors any justice & smells like grape juice
Truth be told, con, there ain't a slouch among the bunch!:Rasta:

I didn't remember you had 7 plants on the go...amazeballs! There really aren't any slackers, but the spiral staircase flowers on the Alien vs Triangle are really special. I get dizzy climbing them but I'm a sucker for the way they look. :)
yep 7 on the go, the FB'S & DG are the slackers but they're not the ones to blame & the AvT is coming along nice as well are all in the 5'x4'

the first second I thought that's a mold or a spiderweb, but then I realized! Nice plants!
Thanks SnoopingAsUsuall: 2 cats here so most close up pics include cat hair, thanks for looking in

Beautiful grow and clean area inside your tent i'm a stickler for clean floors. :)
Thanks Greengoodness i try to keep both tents clean for the most part thanks for stopping in

Good evening 420 folks hope all is good & enjoying the weekend, last bit of winter happening here ATM with 25-40cm of snow starting tonight, busy day tomorrow so posting tonight, all plants doing good & fattening up nicely the yellowing leaves slowed down with a few feedings of extra micro nutes to bump up the N it just seemed to start a bit early & the the FB stunted & DG should be done in a week or so & a few will be a week or 2 after that then the GG & GxPP will be done 1st or 2nd week of April i'm guessing i'm lovin the colors & smell of the Grappa & have crappy pics to prove it Lol! the GG & GxPP are fattening up nice but behind the rest but fillin out nice & thr Grappa & AvT are putting good weight on temps steady at 24-25c RH @ 40-50% PPFD 730-760 DLI 40-47 and still watering every 2nd or 3rd day 5 gal pots are 3/4-1 gal & the ones in the 7 gal are 1-1.5 gals

& thats pretty well about it Thanks for popping in & have a good week

Back
Top Bottom