Cons Outdoor Auto Lake Grow #2

Well I think I flugged up with a few seeds by burying them to deep one CCC is dead & scraped off some top dirt on the other CCC let's see what it does in a day or so, I'm now soaking another DK & MWC sorry folks no pics today I've been unable to move very well & crippling pain since last night every thing just caught up I guess so today I will be heavily sedated

Well I think I flugged up with a few seeds by burying them to deep one CCC is dead & scraped off some top dirt on the other CCC let's see what it does in a day or so, I'm now soaking another DK & MWC sorry folks no pics today I've been unable to move very well & crippling pain since last night every thing just caught up I guess so today I will be heavily sedated
Take care of yourself first, garden comes second. I always lightly cover mine. 3-5mm if I think it's struggling after a day or 2, I will help move a little dirt out of the way. Usually they plow on thru.

Take care of yourself first, garden comes second. I always lightly cover mine. 3-5mm if I think it's struggling after a day or 2, I will help move a little dirt or if the way. Usually they plow on thru.
Thanks OGpapa I should of atleast dampen the soil first, when I watered after I put the seed in I'm guessing it pushed it further down, the soil was to dry & fluffy

Hang in there con I have days that turn into weeks of pain if I do not take it easy. Sit back and take it easy. 🍋
Thanks Keith I just pushed to hard the last week or so & caught up now, when I push through the regular pain to much my nerves basically paralyzes me from the sternum to the knees but there is ppl here to help me if I need so today I do nothing & hopefully be good to go tomorrow or Wednesday

Yeah, please get some rest and feel better soon, con.

You don't want to spoil this lake visit for the rest of us! :)

Yeah, please get some rest and feel better soon.

You don't want to spoil this lake visit for the rest of us! :)
It's a perfect day to go fishing all chores here are done, took over 15 min to crawl my ass 40 feet to the generator & had a hard time lifting a gal of gas to fill it up I probably spilled more than what made it into the tank but all is good I have someone around to fill it next time & have left over food to eat so minimal movement today I think it's a live resin day & movies

Yeah how are we to have any fun there if you are hurting. Take it easy. 🍋
Lol! once my morphine kicks in I'm sure I'll say something stupid or just completely have it fly over my head, believe it or not it's happened a few times Lol! stay tuned I won't disapoint

Lol! once my morphine kicks in I'm sure I'll say something stupid or just completely have it fly over my head, believe it or not it's happened a few times Lol! stay tuned I won't disapoint
I hope you feel better quickly!

I hope you feel better quickly!
Thanks Carmen it won't be quick but by tomorrow or Wednesday I just got to be still but move if that makes sense & hit the vape lots

Morning everyone going to be another no movement day today I can almost stand up, so I did some digging & found that both CCC seeds where 1-1.5" below the soil & 1 died & will see if the other recovers but I don't think it will the one MWC & DK are growing decent & have another MWC & DK going for replacements, I don't know what i was thinking by not pre wetting the soil before planting the sprout they sink pretty far down in fluffy dry soil but it is what it is so hopefully the 2 new ones are in the dirt tomorrow

20240514_084704.jpg

20240514_084715.jpg

Morning everyone going to be another no movement day today I can almost stand up, so I did some digging & found that both CCC seeds where 1-1.5" below the soil & 1 died & will see if the other recovers but I don't think it will the one MWC & DK are growing decent & have another MWC & DK going for replacements, I don't know what i was thinking by not pre wetting the soil before planting the sprout they sink pretty far down in fluffy dry soil but it is what it is so hopefully the 2 new ones are in the dirt tomorrow

20240514_084704.jpg

20240514_084715.jpg
I always prewet my soil, in a container before filling my pots. It should be wet but not so wet that when you squeeze a handful water should not leak out
Sometime when you water dry soil the water finds a pathway to the bottom & doesn't wet all the soil evenly & you get dry spots

Back
Top Bottom