Cottage 420's Organic Perpetual Indoor Garden

Nice you were able to save the DT.

Yeah not for the lack of trying
.... to kill her. First I wacked off most of her for transport, then tried to finish her off with well water. She turned completely yellow thought she was a goner.

2 weeks of RO water and a few kelp teas, she greened right back up with a shit ton of new growth. If all my plants grew this fast I'd be choppin. There's a few yellow leaves they gonna go back to green. I've actually never seen a plant go from completely yellow back to green.

20200203_185018.jpg

A few more pics form today before lights out.

HB Haze - getting there

20200203_184351.jpg

Cola Haze

20200203_184317.jpg

Liquid Imagination - this is all nuggets at chop. Doesnt look like much but she strong with the force.

20200203_184816.jpg

Liquid Imagination side view at eye height. It's a nice size plant.

Crappy pic but gives the nug structure

20200203_184822.jpg

Not full steam ahead here still some issues with growth I'm not liking but the flowering plants are coming around.

VEG plants are killing it. Next round gonna be fire I'm hoping.

Future is the big girl in the middle.

20200203_185034.jpg

That pic of the DT - look close you can see the chop, her stalk goes from thumb size to lopped off. Then all that new growth.

Time to take a few cuts I'm thinking.

All caught up Bob.

.farm meat is so good my wife has a friend who has a farm.

Man those girls love how those colas are huge straight and easy . Love watching Yoru plants and Yoru rare dankness you come across. Anyways hope all so good dude.

Take care for now :passitleft:

My Bruce banger test bud Bob check it out . Seedsman seeds.

Very excited had a great run pest free too

looks like some killer bud joe nice work!
Thanks sticky looks like a personal bets grow for me this run. Feeling better every time I grow .still got lots of learning though.

@Kingjoe83 yeah buddy - that looks frosty af. I tried to order from Seedsman a few weeks ago. Didn't work out that well. All good made me dig into the Vault and dig out a few goodies.

Great job on your flowers. I'd be hitting that. :passitleft:

Genetics are pretty key.

Good weed starts out with good seed.
I here that bob way back around 1980 I took an hr. drive with a friend it was at night in o brian Oregon he went up some dirt road a ways and parked and told me I needed to wait there so I did he came back 1/2 hr. later he had this weed that stink up the car big time and it looked like sugar frosted flakes the buds were white took it home and smoking through it came across 5 seeds so I gave them to my sister she grew them and it was killer smoke. :)

Found a little tidbit to share on VEG stage. Turns out 24/0 is too much.

I was running 24/0 in VEG only because I couldn't find my timers I had packed away from the move. Finally found them and started the VEG closet at 20/4 and plants seemed to be happier and healthier. Turns out there's a benefit to in for the soil microbes.

Here's a vid on it:

Found a little tidbit to share on VEG stage. Turns out 24/0 is too much.

I was running 24/0 in VEG only because I couldn't find my timers I had packed away from the move. Finally found them and started the VEG closet at 20/4 and plants seemed to be happier and healthier. Turns out there's a benefit to in for the soil microbes.

Here's a vid on it:

I've never believed in 24 he light cycle myself. Just never made sense . I always felt a dark period is important for the plants life cycle

I run 16/8. Use less electricity. I did have a couple old plants from clone start flowering under this cycle but only once.

I hate my timers! Click tabs up and down. I need to get those old school ones with the red and green tabs you enter for on/off. I have a couple but they're only 2 prong.

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom