Crumbs To Brix: Archiweedies' Organic, 4x8

:nomo:....Arch...check Q and A for critter talk!
Just saw it, root aphids sounds really bad man :nervous-guy::nervous-guy:
It's warming up pretty quickly here. Yesterday was 86, today maybe hotter.
Yeah I’m in the same ball park outdoors. I’m using foliars, especially Destress at 1/4 strength to help them cope.
Spring is in the air!
Right? Gonna be a hot summer I think haha.
Ya eh...bout time.:thumb: Turned on my DeHuey today. RH downstairs already climbed to 52.....Love it!
Nice! When was the last time you had to use your dehuey?

No doubt about the heat Archi, I think I know where you are. At least you get some snow where you are, don't you sometimes?

7:30 pm and it's currently 92 F, outside. In case you were unaware the F is silent for 'f#@$!n hot!'

No doubt about the heat Archi, I think I know where you are. At least you get some snow where you are, don't you sometimes?

7:30 pm and it's currently 92 F, outside. In case you were unaware the F is silent for 'f#@$!n hot!'
Haha yeah it does snow very rarely up here. Yeah why was it so hot today lol!
Let’s just say lots of grapes are grown where I live :high-five:

If I'm interpreting correctly, I'm just a few hours north of you. We should grab a brew and joint sometime--or get in a car, and come see my high brix farm!

Cheers

:passitleft:
I hope you’re interpreting me correctly cause that would be an absolute must! :yahoo:
I don’t want to invite myself lol but I’d love to see what you’re working on man.
I’ll shoot you a pm and see what we can do. :thumb:

Just saw it, root aphids sounds really bad man :nervous-guy::nervous-guy:

Yeah I’m in the same ball park outdoors. I’m using foliars, especially Destress at 1/4 strength to help them cope.

Right? Gonna be a hot summer I think haha.

Nice! When was the last time you had to use your dehuey?
Last spring/summer.....same time every year.

Back
Top Bottom