Crumbs To Brix: Archiweedies' Organic, 4x8

Melting my heart in this thread boyz

But serious note I hope everyone is as thoughtful as you shed on the real lol

Haha I did skids to dyi

Had it running a wall sorta deal connected to actually wooden barn board fence or 4x4x8 foot post then front was black chain link and half the from back and one side was snow fencing it’s orange and plastic y. Hey had to think on spot as deer and rabbits were know make presence

Alsos start inside get then started also careful winds can rip a baby plant right over at the base of main stem stalk and ground I had one and the wind took it from me. So if windy and fragile and it is a concern take steak wooden and some twine or the thick green twist tie not the thin wire that will eventually dig into the stem causing it break and attract pest or get sick in area.

Thought I would add that be at least aware about .
I read this again today and for so,e reason it made more sense to me lol. Good call Joe though deer aren’t a problem, rabbits could be. I was under the impression by having the height be 12” or taller that rabbits would move on to an easier target. What say you? :hookah:
You’ve got all that cooking time now, to sink your teeth into it!
:passitleft:

:ganjamon:
Good one AG! You’re right! Well I’m cooking the soil, now to grab the lumber and get stuck in on the digging!
Does your city ban outdoor growing? L.A. allows it but my neighbor to the north doesn't like the smell so I'm going to try to keep all the plants on the south side this summer.
I believe I fall within my legal rights. The local codes are kinda stupid. The one I may have a problem with goes like this:
“Each building or outdoor area in which the marijuana plants are cultivated shall be set back at least ten feet from all boundaries of the premises. Such setback distance shall be measured in a straight line from the building in which the marijuana plants are cultivated, or, if the marijuana plants are cultivated in an outdoor area, from the fence required by subsection (A)(6) to the boundary line of the premises”.

That sounds like I need ten feet on all sides of the plant clear. My backyard is only about 15 feet from the back of the house to the fence lol.

Number of plants I would be well within as they allow six.

While we’re on the subject, if you live in prohibition and this measure comes up for you guys to vote, please make sure there is a home grow component in the bill. Unless you Annheiser Busch making your weed

I read this again today and for so,e reason it made more sense to me lol. Good call Joe though deer aren’t a problem, rabbits could be. I was under the impression by having the height be 12” or taller that rabbits would move on to an easier target. What say you? :hookah:

Good one AG! You’re right! Well I’m cooking the soil, now to grab the lumber and get stuck in on the digging!

I believe I fall within my legal rights. The local codes are kinda stupid. The one I may have a problem with goes like this:
“Each building or outdoor area in which the marijuana plants are cultivated shall be set back at least ten feet from all boundaries of the premises. Such setback distance shall be measured in a straight line from the building in which the marijuana plants are cultivated, or, if the marijuana plants are cultivated in an outdoor area, from the fence required by subsection (A)(6) to the boundary line of the premises”.

That sounds like I need ten feet on all sides of the plant clear. My backyard is only about 15 feet from the back of the house to the fence lol.

Number of plants I would be well within as they allow six.

While we’re on the subject, if you live in prohibition and this measure comes up for you guys to vote, please make sure there is a home grow component in the bill. Unless you Annheiser Busch making your weed
Yeah could be alright really can’t give you a hundred percent certainty though, I apologize.

Think you’d be fine but life is unpredictable sadly .

Yeah could be alright really can’t give you a hundred percent certainty though, I apologize.

Think you’d be fine but life is unpredictable sadly .
That it is Joe.
Today I’m headed to the movies with the wife. Gonna catch that Captain Marvel movie. I need to make some concentrate so I can try the vape cartridges out. Maybe I’ll play around with an ounce or so of last harvest and see what i come up with.

Hey boss! Yep just enjoying the view in the tent :high-five:
I got a proper update planned for tomorrow. Everything is looking good and the Bedroom Cookies Moms are even proving to be worth the effort. Not that they ask for anything besides water every three days lol.

Update Day 31 Flower
Hello everyone got an update for you all here but first let’s discuss what’s going on in the garden, shall we?
I am really impressed by the assault on my nose when Inopen the tent! There a very dank smell along with fruity sweet smells. The Can 33 filter is definitely keeping things locked down in the smell department!
It seems as though Durban is not going to be giving up a lot of hash from her leaves. That’s fine cause I think she’s beautiful just the way she is. :green_heart:

The rest of the crew definitely getting the frost on already.

@Duggan the Durban received her two Cat Drenches followed by a regular watering with tea. She would seem to be ready for her Gi drench. The rest have had water - transplant drench- water. They are at the age for the cat drench I believe this might be the right time for the cats. What do you think?

Thanks for looking everyone.

Ya ..i bet the smells are Mr. Peterman worthy....:slide:your Durban is looking a lot she's supposed too, so cool to see. Her bud structure is nice, great color too. There is one plant that is fading and another with leaf edge , curl up. You need to rectify this if possible. assuming your RH and enviro are still proper then both of those plants need some tlc.
You follow Archie...

I believe the nasal assault but it's a sight to behold for the eyes! Lovely left right and center, and that DP is putting on the bulk.
:welldone:

Thanks Shed, I hope I can bring her on home! Halfway there!
Ya ..i bet the smells are Mr. Peterman worthy....:slide:your Durban is looking a lot she's supposed too, so cool to see. Her bud structure is nice, great color too. There is one plant that is fading and another with leaf edge , curl up. You need to rectify this if possible. assuming your RH and enviro are still proper then both of those plants need some tlc.
You follow Archie...
Hey boss, RH and Temps are dialed in quite well. RH remains at 50% and temps have been between 68 and 78. Blueberry is surely showing fade. I’ve lost a few leaves lately from down low that started looking gnarly.
I’m armed and ready with Snake Oil!
Looking most excellent Archie! :high-five:
Thanks much Ween, feels good turning the corner on this grow for sure! Can’t wait to give it another go in the kit soil.

Yup...got it !:high-five:
Had an old friend drop in on me while we were chatting Duggs. So okay I got your WA voice memo and I understand. I want to ask you this:
It’s my first time growing a strain, I don’t want no troubles in mid flower, what am I looking for as signs she’s gonna be a salt lover and need Snake Oil?
Maybe there aren’t signs, there’s only knowing the strain from having previously grown it out in the kit?

Back
Top Bottom