Cultivators 7200w Build And Grow Perpetual

Nice update Cult :thumb:

It sounds like you've identified many causes that affected yield. I seem to recall you were expecting a low yield due to all these circumstances. It still sounds like a decent yield. At least they finished!

I know how you can save time. Replace one of your training workouts with some time breaking the concrete off the floor with a sledgehammer. Kill 2 birds with one stone! :winkyface:

Hey Cult,

glad to see you back here. As an skilled, professional grower, i know you probably don't see that yield as an "accomplishment". Given all the challenges you described for the grow however, most anyone would see it as a great outcome, a true save. Truth be told, most growers don't seem to get more than half a pound a light in the best of circumstances. fwiw, great job!!

2. Too strong feed given the higher temps of the space

3.Leading to a nutrient lockout

cooler temps= more food?? warmer temps= less food??
what were your temps and ec reading??

The temps are averaging 85f and humidity around 45%. So it's hot but not crazy hot. It's not the nutes, I'm pretty.sure of that.

I feed between 1.4 and 2.2 ec in coco. I was getting run off between 5.0-5.5. This tells me that plants are using up more water which.increases salt built up, causing nute lock outs. Obviously wen u run multiple lights there's more chance of.this.happening due.to heat.and light intensity. I rarely have issues so it's.stress I could.do without.

I will be.placing portable aircon unit in their and adding few more intakes to allow more co2 to plants. I can't supplement with.co2 at the.min so need to get more fresh air.through plants.

The.plants have actually perked up.today but.I need to keep close eye on them.

I'm a very.experienced grower so it just shows we all can have issues. But I'm fortunate enough to have the knowledge.to.figure it out without just guessing. I'm pretty certain it's down to lack of fresh co2, and the little high temps will make matters worse if not enough.co2 getting through plants.

do u have an ec meter sweetleaf? or ppm/tds meter? it will make ur life so much simpler mate. that way u will know ur nute strengths and if anything goes wrong u can work from that. i use white boards to make notes of date, time and strength of each feed and record the run off ec once per week. Rockwool is great to grow in but dont let it get ec build up or it will be a nightmare.

For def about 2 weeks after the seed has germed u will be able to give nutes, between 0.8ec and 1.0ec be perfectly fine. that is nute strength total, my tap water is 0.2 ec so effectively i give 0.8 in nutes. are u using tap water or filtered water and what is its ec. Also what nutes and additives do u plan on using?

I've got a cheap TDS meter. It'll have to get me through until next month as I a going on a family trip this month... Then I will get a 6in1 meter for my res. My water comes out of my tap at around 5-15ppm. For nutes I am trying maxibloom powder. It's supposed to be almost identical to the Lucas formula @ 1teaspoon per us gallon. I will be supplementing with a tea that is close to the Heisenberg tea recipe. It will be in an EbbnFlow system. With the nutes added it's around 880.

The water level will be just above the level of rockwool and the tea should help to wash away any buildup. A lot like AfricanGrowers last run.

I had been given advise from AG and another user of the forum who ran rockwool in EnF to start feeding 100-150pp right away, so I fed her this morning and tonight she has gotten a little bigger and looks very happy, so I think it went alright. I am watching very closely a nd ready to flush at any moment.

sounds good mate, i dont work in tds but 5-15ppm sounds like good soft water. u can def push feeds higher than 800 in rockwool, u could push 1200ppm in large plant no prob. best thing to do is start light and just build it up. dont flip ur plants until they are super green and healthy.

Thank you for your time and guidance Cult! Much appreciated :)

I am running 1 auto and 1 photo inn hydro along with two additional autos in soil. The photo wont be flipped until the autos come down, about 3 months, and then hopefully she'll fill my tent :)

Guys im sorry this journal has slowed down alot, im so so busy, its hard to find the time to do everything at the moment.

Anyway heres an update:

I have placed 26 plants into the flower room, they varied in size due to different veg times but the are all in minimum 12litre pots, but there are a few in 20litre pots.

The strain is all AMS. Temps are steady now @82f lights on and @68f lights off.

DSC_03421.JPG
DSC_03433.JPG
DSC_03444.JPG

Here:s a few pics of one of my mothers and some veg shots:

DSC_03375.JPG
DSC_03412.JPG

In the RDWC grow i am at the end of week 5. So 3 weeks to go until harvest. However i am considering harvesting 1 week early as i have quite a leak on the system and im having trouble fixing it. The buds are already huge and dense and could be harvested now if bud weight was all i wanted, but ofcourse i need to allow those trichs to develop and the terpine content to get as high as poss.

Check out the root ball, impressive considering this plant only started its life 8 weeks ago! Will def hit double figures on the bigger plants. Just wish id never had any issues setting them away as all the plants would have been monsters. I am adding another 5 600w hps to this set up and another 5 buckets will be joined to the system. I already have the clones potted in coco to get them well rooted, i'll transfer them to the net pots as soon as this grow is completed. I will veg 1 week in the system then flip.

DSC_03344.JPG
DSC_03264.JPG
DSC_03254.JPG
DSC_03242.JPG
DSC_03225.JPG
DSC_03182.JPG
DSC_03233.JPG
DSC_03193.JPG

Great update C!
Looks like you got a bumper coming up!
way to hustle brother!

:bravo: